Young Woman's Guide to Anal (Relaunch) *BDSM, Incest

Started by Vostroya, November 29, 2014, 04:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

Trying to revive this game after it died a number of months ago.

Background
(BON, BDSM, Incest)

Game threads:

In Game thread

OOC thread

Our story takes place in the not too distant future where the proper, conservative upbringing of respectable young ladies includes the ingrained obedience to authority figures of any type, whether it's teachers, bosses, parents, or significant others. In the case of heterosexual relationships the authority figure is obvious. In far more common lesbian relationships since, for some unknown reason of nature, women now outnumber men five to one, one of the two partners inevitably takes on the role of authority and the other quickly becomes the subservient. Both heterosexual and lesbian relationships are equally acceptable in the society of the day. Regardless of the type of relationship, one thing is consistent throughout all decent, socially acceptable pairings: the unyielding anal submission of the subservient female. The anal submission by the dominant female is totally at her own discretion.

Young ladies are expected to be instructed by their mothers and older sisters from the time they come of age, which is the time they start having sex on their own, to accept objects into their anal cavities. This training continues into the girls' late teens and early twenties as they're taught to accept still larger and larger objects into their nether holes until they can't achieve sexual satisfaction without those holes being fully, and sometimes painfully, packed. That doesn't infer that anal training stops there. A proper young woman's anal education is a lifelong commitment by all members of society. Public views of sex and BDSM have become common place and are not social taboos anymore.

This is the way of the future world. And this is the world in which we find our main protagonists. Meet the Stryker family, to whom our story will be revolving around. The head of the family, Dr. Julian Stryker, will be played by me. He is the head of this new age family dynamic.

Suggestions and add ons to the story would be open for discussion and appreciated.

My Character:

Name: Dr. Julian Stryker
Family Relation: Father, Head of the House

Personality: He was brought up in a strict, conservative family; which in today's day in age means the most strenuous anal capacity training imaginable for his female family members. Amongst his family he is a strict disciplinarian when it comes to his Dominate relationship with his lovely wife and his daughters. Though he loves them all to death, he will never let up on his families sexual and anal health to ensure the brightest future for his children that he can. When not attending to his family sexual and anal needs, he is a loving and caring man who can spoil the very children he just finished anally abusing.
Vital Statistics: Tall, Lean Build, Read Hair, Hazel eye color. Due to his up keep of exercise and eating right, although he is in his forties, Julian still looks like he is in his 30's.

History: Ever since he came of age he was fascinated with the anal training of the worlds women, which lead him to became heavily dominate with his own sisters and also lead him to a career in anal medicine. Always wanting to push the boundaries of the human body and also wanting to provide care to the same women. Early in his college career he meet the love of his life and after only a few years of dating they were married in a massive family funded wedding. When he was finished with his bachelors degree, he was quickly accepted into medical school and once out he quickly decided to specialize as a Proctologist due to his love of anal training. All during this time, he began to grow a family of his own and through the years he became hugely successful in his medical field, designing and researching better ways to increase the elasticity and endurance of the human anus. Once he was an accomplished doctor he set up his own private practice in the city that his family now lives in and has become a huge success. His private practice specializes in Womens Proctology. This affords him ample time to spend with his family, much to both their pleasure and discomfort.

Ons: Domination, BDSM, Anal, etc.

Off's: Pee, Feces, Gore, etc.

Character Sheet
[float=left][img height=300] (Picture Here) [/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Family Relation:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Vital Statistics:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]

[b]Off's:[/b]

*This story adopted from lordodie's story series of the same title on Literotica.com*
Click here for story link

Blinkin

Interested... again... but only if I can get the youngest daughter slot. ;)

Suggestions

Some of these suggestions may not meet with universal favor, but are based upon past experience with this particular setting and concept. They are open to discussion or dismissal at will... but since it was asked... sort of... lol
Onward and outward

1. No futa characters. In all of the previous incarnations, a futa has been introduced and has always been sidelined for lack of interested partners. If you want to be involved in the story, don't try a hermaphrodite.
2. Keep the PC's within the family. Employees, servants and neighbors tended to just distract from the family dynamic because the employee, servant, neighbor became the focal point of the story.
3. Start off with only the sons, daughters and mother of the family. Establish that first, then expand out to nieces, nephews, third cousins twice removed, etc. It's first and foremost a story about a family, The step-children, third cousins twice removed and so on... not so much.
4. Be dedicated to the story. A lot of players seemed to of disappeared quickly when there was only a couple of male characters for half-a-dozen female characters and the end result was a lot of the daughters stuck in threads without any way out.

Now that I'm really disliked... still interested.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Vostroya

Hey Blinkin glad to have you back. Very good suggestions as to how to move forward. I'll try to go along with them.

Blinkin

Just things that I noticed didn't work or were problems in the last couple of attempts. I didn't mean to imply anything was done wrong.... just seemed to wide of a base to keep things moving effectively.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Clio

If it's alright, I'd like to apply with my eldest daughter character from the most recent version of this game. :)

*Eldest Daughter*

Name: Anna Stryker
Family Relation: Eldest Daughter

Personality: Anna is always learning. She is a bit of a nerd, and very much a bookworm. She is constantly trying to gain as much knowledge as possible, and that includes sexually. She can be a tad awkward, but is very kind and generous...and protective. She will take a bullet for her loved ones, and is very close to her family. Smart and stubborn, she can be difficult at times for her father during training, but she does want to please him. She can be sarcastic, which can often get her in trouble. As her father aims to make her the perfect slut, her mother tries to make her the perfect woman. Neither is easy, but she does try. She can be quite forgetful and impulsive, but she means well. All in all, though, she works hard to be Daddy's perfect little angel. She is a true Daddy's girl, and spends as much time with him as possible. As his oldest daughter, she was the first of his children to receive anal training, and is still the first one to get any experimental treatments.

Vital Statistics: Anna takes after her father in coloring, as she has long and curly red hair and pale skin. However, her eyes are bright blue like her mother. She is 5'5", and quite curvy. Full D-cup breasts and round hips give her an hourglass figure that she is often self-conscious of around her more slender sisters and mother. However, the men seem to like it just fine...and her bone structure is quite petite. She often wears rather modest and feminine clothes, but she can also dress like Daddy's little slut when he wants. Her face is almost doll-like, and she looks more fragile and innocent than she really is.

History:  As the first girl, she was obviously expected to be the first in training. She grew up as the apple of her father's eye, and she was a daddy's girl her whole life. When she turned 18, she received her first butt plug, and her father helped her put it in. She had also been a virgin, and a few months later, she lost her virginity to her father. Ever since, she has dedicated her home life to him, and he has trained her lovingly. She is able to please men quite well, although she still has much to learn.

She went off to college after high school and majored in psychology. She is currently working on her master's degree, but living at home to be trained as much as possible.

On's & Off's: I'm open to most things, but F/F doesn't turn me on as much as M/F and M/M/F. I'll still definitely write girl on girl scenes, but they're not my first choice. Offs include scat, snakes, underage characters (under 18), etc...
I love anal, multiple men, multiple penetration, bondage, pain, non-con, hurt/comfort, sleeping in a man's arms, and lots more. Just ask. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Vostroya

Welcome Christa! Like the new pictures for your character. Approved!

Blinkin

Well, there goes the idea for a 16 year old. lol

Back to the drawing board. :)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Clio

Quote from: Blinkin on November 29, 2014, 05:16:07 PM
Well, there goes the idea for a 16 year old. lol

Back to the drawing board. :)

Lol. Vos was going to have the 18+ rule whether I joined or not. :)

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

Blinkin

Name: Jessica Anne Stryker
Family Relation: Youngest Daughter, Daddy’s Little Girl

Personality: Jessie is, to put it politely, spoiled rotten. That’s not to say that she can’t, or doesn’t obey her parents; particularly her father and brothers, but she has always been “Daddy’s Little Girl” and is shameless in her efforts to maintain that title. She is unashamedily girly in all things, from her near obsessiveness with clothing (or the lack of it) to her enthusiastic embracing of her anal training to her too curious nature concerning boys and sex. When she can get away with it, she would much rather be naked than clothed, hopping from boy-friend to boy-friend and trying to lure anyone at all into mischief rather than doing what she should probably be doing. An amazingly intelligent young woman, she thrives on the iage of ditziness and a total disregard of anything serious… it’s just no fun being all grown up when you don’t have to!

Vital Statistics:  Jessica has her father’s colorings with long, curly and deep red hair, milk-maid’s complexion and dark green eyes. She’s a curvy little thing of 5’6 with a classic hour-glass figure; 36D-27-35 with a ass that can make a blind man drool. A heart-shaped face and the bane of her existence, a few frekles across her nose and cheeks. A straight, narrow nose and a full, almost pouty lower lip made for sucking.

History: Jessie was an unexpected bundle of joy and as the youngest; surprise to the family, got more than her fair share of attention from her parents; which led to her more than outgoing personality and the fact that she gets into more mischief and trouble than any two of her siblings… she is usually smart enough to only get caught half of the time, but she’s grown up trying hard to be the apple of her parents eyes.

Jessie was a tom-boy in her early years and spent a lot of time with her brother(s) trying to be one of the gang; until she started to develop breast and hips. Suddenly, apparently overnight, she went from tom-boy to a total girl with all of the usual obsessions, which she pursued with all of the energy of a tornado on crack! Out went all of her old clothes and in went eeverything that a girl could want or need, right down to the sexiest underwear that her mother would let her buy… and some that Mom wouldn’t!

When it came time for Jessie to begin her training, she surprised her father by showing up with a little plug already in place and walking on her toes… stiffly… She’s taken to the rest of the training with her usual energy and has pushed herself to meet any of her older sisters centimeter for centimeter!

When Jessie discovered boys, she went a little crazy and hasn’t seemed to regained her sanity to any great degree; she has had a string of boy-frends that might make a prostitute dizy and “loves” every one of them for the amount of time that she…. Loves… them. It’s a joke in the household that she changes boy-friends more often than she changes underwear. Although, the most recent one might actually stick.

Jessie became a cheerleader in elementary school and loves the attention that the outfit and position gets her; her current plans include going to university to get into the cheerleader squad of a NFL team… or a doctorate in fashion, whichever comes first… perhaps both?

On’s Anal, multiple partners, oral, vaginal, cuddling, snuggling, exhibitionism, lactation, toys, the list goes on and on.

Off’s: Mutiliation, blood… that’s about it.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Clio

Quote from: Blinkin on November 29, 2014, 05:42:10 PM
No picture yet, working on it. Anyone wanna help?

Name: Jessica Anne Stryker
Family Relation: Youngest Daughter, Daddy’s Little Girl

Personality: Jessie is, to put it politely, spoiled rotten. That’s not to say that she can’t, or doesn’t obey her parents; particularly her father and brothers, but she has always been “Daddy’s Little Girl” and is shameless in her efforts to maintain that title. She is unashamedily girly in all things, from her near obsessiveness with clothing (or the lack of it) to her enthusiastic embracing of her anal training to her too curious nature concerning boys and sex. When she can get away with it, she would much rather be naked than clothed, hopping from boy-friend to boy-friend and trying to lure anyone at all into mischief rather than doing what she should probably be doing. An amazingly intelligent young woman, she thrives on the iage of ditziness and a total disregard of anything serious… it’s just no fun being all grown up when you don’t have to!

Vital Statistics:  Jessica has her father’s colorings with long, curly and deep red hair, milk-maid’s complexion and dark green eyes. She’s a curvy little thing of 5’6 with a classic hour-glass figure; 36D-27-35 with a ass that can make a blind man drool. A heart-shaped face and the bane of her existence, a few frekles across her nose and cheeks. A straight, narrow nose and a full, almost pouty lower lip made for sucking.

History: Jessie was an unexpected bundle of joy and as the youngest; surprise to the family, got more than her fair share of attention from her parents; which led to her more than outgoing personality and the fact that she gets into more mischief and trouble than any two of her siblings… she is usually smart enough to only get caught half of the time, but she’s grown up trying hard to be the apple of her parents eyes.

Jessie was a tom-boy in her early years and spent a lot of time with her brother(s) trying to be one of the gang; until she started to develop breast and hips. Suddenly, apparently overnight, she went from tom-boy to a total girl with all of the usual obsessions, which she pursued with all of the energy of a tornado on crack! Out went all of her old clothes and in went eeverything that a girl could want or need, right down to the sexiest underwear that her mother would let her buy… and some that Mom wouldn’t!

When it came time for Jessie to begin her training, she surprised her father by showing up with a little plug already in place and walking on her toes… stiffly… She’s taken to the rest of the training with her usual energy and has pushed herself to meet any of her older sisters centimeter for centimeter!

When Jessie discovered boys, she went a little crazy and hasn’t seemed to regained her sanity to any great degree; she has had a string of boy-frends that might make a prostitute dizy and “loves” every one of them for the amount of time that she…. Loves… them. It’s a joke in the household that she changes boy-friends more often than she changes underwear. Although, the most recent one might actually stick.

Jessie became a cheerleader in elementary school and loves the attention that the outfit and position gets her; her current plans include going to university to get into the cheerleader squad of a NFL team… or a doctorate in fashion, whichever comes first… perhaps both?

On’s Anal, multiple partners, oral, vaginal, cuddling, snuggling, exhibitionism, lactation, toys, the list goes on and on.

Off’s: Mutiliation, blood… that’s about it.

Ooh! Ooh! Can I help with the picture? I love finding redheads. :)

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Clio

Catdog

Don't mind me, just doing a drive-by redheaded cheerleader drop:
O&O - itches
The five stages of grief are more like a revolving door.
Sometimes that door knocks you flat on your back.
Apologies for any stretches of downtime.

GnothiSeauton

Name:  David Stryker

Family Relation:  Eldest Son

Occupation:  Investment Analyst, Occasional Part-Time Anal Trainer.

Personality:  On the outside, Michael could seem like quite the ass.  More often than not he can't help but to make a joke about something if it appeals to him.  Many of the people he works with sees him as a little bit arrogant, but to him, it's just doing what it takes to get ahead in life.  Success is something drive him, instilled into him by the strict, yet caring relationship with his father.  Yet to those closest to him, his true friends and family, he can be one of the most selfless, dependable people around.  He's a very caring man when it comes to his family, protective of his sisters.   

Vital Statistics:  A high school and college athlete, Michael strives to continue to keep his body in shape.  Just as he strives to be successful in his personal and financial life, he also pushes himself to be successful when it comes to keeping up with his body.  He is tall, about six foot one, with short, cropped hair and just the smallest amount of stubble which he usually tries to keep clean-shaven.  With his penis at a little over nine inches, it helped to gain him other forms of employment, doing the occasional job for a friend by helping to train and stretch out their loved ones to help further their training.

History:  Being born the eldest son, Michael learned how to train from his father, watching and learning from him.  Both parents played an important influence in his life.  For so long, he had thought of going into the medical field like the family business.  But as he grew older, it was his fondness of economics that won over him.  He went to school, learning to become one of the top investment analyst in the company he works in.  Even in his spare time, he had begun to fall in love with a girl, a college sweetheart.  Things were seemingly looking good in the relationship, with marriage and a family of his own seemingly inevitable with the girl who had taken his heart.  But after a bad break up, one which he doesn't care to talk about, it's left him hurting a little, and as a result, made his job performance slip a little at work.  His own investments seemed to tumble away, forcing him to move back home to focus on his life and family again.

Ons:  Oral, Anal Sex (Giving), Bondage/Domination (Giving), Etc.

Off's: Gore, Scat/Feces, etc.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Vostroya

Blibkin and Gnothi you are both approved! Excellent characters!

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Lynnette

I'm reading some of the source material right now, it looks promising, I'll might give this a go as well :)
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Blinkin

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 29, 2014, 06:17:18 PM
Here is a long list of options... *blushes*

I know you can't see them, but I guess you want other players to help decide? I wasn't sure. I just went nuts.

Unfortunately, no I can't see them. Worse, I don't know any of the names. So, if someone wants to pick one, or take a vote, go ahead. As long as it somewhat resembles a darkly red-headed girl with green eyes and fair skinned, it'll work.

I know that "Daddy" has brown eyes, and no idea what color the mother's will be, but I've always liked green with a red-head. Perhaps it's a throwback to her grandmother or something?

Oh, goodie, a brother to practice her oral skills on and make sure she's not jumping the butler in a corner. ;) I imagine that her relationship with her oldest sister is a mix of envy and hero worship... Her 10 year old letter to Santa including a wish for a butt-plug just like her big sisters. ;) That would be about the right time, I think. lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Vostroya

Quote from: Blinkin on November 30, 2014, 12:33:49 PM
Unfortunately, no I can't see them. Worse, I don't know any of the names. So, if someone wants to pick one, or take a vote, go ahead. As long as it somewhat resembles a darkly red-headed girl with green eyes and fair skinned, it'll work.

My vote is for this one

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

GnothiSeauton

I'd vote for Anna Arendshorst.  Has that intriguing vibe to her, I think.

Seeking New Stories

Vostroya

Now the question is should we start now or continue to wait?

Lynnette

I'm still interested, just unsure of where I want my character.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread