What's in a name?

Started by Cjac, January 17, 2008, 04:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cjac

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cjac

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Serenity Vixen

Cjac

Serenity Vixen

Cjac

Serenity Vixen

Cjac

HairyHeretic

Slightly OT but bizarre enough it has to be shared  ;D

According to the Big Yin, one Scottish expression for going down on a girl is 'Growling at the badger'

So .. badger (?)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Cjac

Quote from: hairyheretic on January 24, 2008, 06:36:58 PM
Slightly OT but bizarre enough it has to be shared  ;D

According to the Big Yin, one Scottish expression for going down on a girl is 'Growling at the badger'

So .. badger (?)

*chuckles*  Works for me!

Cupids bow

Serenity Vixen

Question Mark

Cjac

Hmmm... I can only guess at that one.

Mitts

Question Mark

Here's an obscure one for you.

Main Lobby

~?~

Cjac

Dare I ask?  *chuckles*

Love canal

Question Mark

Cjac

*laughs*  You do come up with some original ones!

Honey pot

Question Mark

Cjac

Question Mark

Cjac

Question Mark