House of Reform (F/F/F)

Started by Stephanie, March 14, 2014, 11:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephanie

A radical new penal system non violent criminals under the age of 25 has recently been established, leaving Judges with the ability to sentence offenders to a house of reform instead of prison. Qualified people and couples alike are allowed to sign up for this program, offering their homes to these non violent criminals under the age of 25, where they would act as the prison guards and wardens. It would be something like house arrest, except it of course wouldn't be the criminal's home, and they would have to follow the rules, and accept the consequences of breaking those rules, that their guardians put in place.

My character, a 20 year old party animal, was recently arrested for drunk driving, and after drugs were found both on her person and in the vehicle itself, she was looking at a fairly lengthy prison sentence. Her lawyers immediately pushed for her to be put in a house of reform instead.  Given her age and the nature of her crimes, she was the perfect candidate.

I'd like to find two people to play a married couple that would be the ones supervising my character's sentence. It would be fun if this eventually turned into a little love triangle, but that isn't necessary. I'd love to include things like regular spankings for the naughty criminal, but we could also get a little kinkier than that if it's needed to keep things exciting.

If you're interested, please let me know and hopefully we can get something going!

Yukina