MovieFreek wants to play. (Updated Again! This time with plots!)

Started by MovieFreek, January 09, 2009, 05:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MovieFreek

I found these pictures, and fell in love with them. I can't really come up with any plots for them. I'm having a block when it comes to these. So many things I could type down. If any of these pop out to you, just tell me which one you like, and a pairing that you would like to do them in. ^_^ Right now I'm up for anything. For now I'll only play the girl. The guy in with the barcode is a yaoi pic. MORE TO COME!!!!

Chevalier des Poissons

I liked the first one. It looks like some "hero" (based on what he seems to be wearing), leaving for some situation that he will be in a great danger, and they seem to be on that potential last kiss.

Although he looks like a racer or a biker, anyway, we can still work out some dangerous situation that could make an unstable love story.

I don´t know, if you like my idea, let me know. If you think that I went crazy, also let me know.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Nokken

Ons/Offs

Read before RPing with me.

MovieFreek

Avi

Hmm... I'm intrigued by the fifth one. *grins*  Do you want any of them to be Yuri?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

MovieFreek

MovieFreek

MovieFreek

The second to last pic can be a girl. I really REALLY want to play that one. ^_^

GrinningHound

You have inspired great desire within me with regards to those yaoi pics.  :)

A little loneliness, too, because of the sheer cuteness involved.  :-\

MovieFreek

Quote from: GrinningHound on January 26, 2009, 01:11:07 AM
You have inspired great desire within me with regards to those yaoi pics.  :)

A little loneliness, too, because of the sheer cuteness involved.  :-\

Would you like to do one with me?

London

I liked the second picture. If it's still open let me know and will see if we can come up with a plot.

MovieFreek

Quote from: London on February 08, 2009, 05:46:31 PM
I liked the second picture. If it's still open let me know and will see if we can come up with a plot.

In the first section or the yaoi? Well either one are open. ^_^

London

First section... The one that looks like a young boy and girl setting in a train station.

MovieFreek

Foxy

I would be interested in doing the sixth picture down of the two girls on a bed.

I think they could be two best friends who both recently got dumped by their boyfriends and are wondering what to do. One could feel a little sick, as she does have a thermometer in her hand.  I am thinking they were both heterosexual before but now?

Or they are both are art students who start experimenting with their camera’s and it gets out of hand as more clothing comes off as they try to out do each other.

MovieFreek

It's a nurse pic. You can tell by the school outfit, and the nurse coat. ^_^

gnoah

I love the one on the grass (3rd one in the last set) love to play that out :)

MovieFreek

MovieFreek

I'm open for anything would like to add to the plots. ^_^ Two is always better than one.

First in Last Post
Behind Bars
Mother and Father have decided to take their 18 year old daughter, and used her as a peace treaty to keep the thousand year war from continuing. Of course she agrees with this, even though she knows nothing of the person she is being given to.

Setting: Back to the time of King and Queens, where a thousand year war destroyed most of the beauty that used to be. Where ever the girl goes roses follow behind her. No one knows why, but she was blessed as a child. The male or girl hates flowers. Where ever he/she goes they wilt. That was the reason for the beginning of the war. Over roses.
Can be a love hate relationship. She wants it to work so that flowers can once grow on the land, while he/she wants to continue, but must listen to his/her parents.

Last Picture
First woman
The one and only woman knight. To keep her safe the captain told her that she must sleep in his quarters. You can get the hint from there.