[Dragonsong] High Fantasy Adventure - Dragons & Riders - (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, July 05, 2016, 11:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 06, 2016, 08:53:06 AM
Lol people already pairing up before the character sheet is out.
That's fantastic, actually!

C-mon, people! Come be dragons! It'll be fun!
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Wispyr

Quote from: Thorne on July 06, 2016, 01:24:18 AM
... against my better judgment, because freeform ...
not sure what I'd play, but .. tentative interest.
-Chuckles- If it makes you feel any better, I am a big system lover. There was a lot (months, really) of consideration into forming a system for this game. Unfortunately system games, even system-lite games, tend to block off a fair chunk of players. So while there's no system in place, I can pretty much assure you that I'll be pretty diligent in preventing the typical free-form disasters from raising their nasty lil heads.

Quote from: VioletPanda on July 06, 2016, 01:56:44 AM
I was thinking of playing an elf...I wouldn't want to mess  it up though...]I do LOVE elves though 0.0
I should be able to add some information about the three playable races to help sort of shape peoples thoughts - but largely there shouldn't be anything to mess up, if you're super nervous a younger elf is viable so you can keep the flavor without having the extra "what have I been doing for <x> many years".

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 06, 2016, 02:08:11 AM
I'm probably looking to play a human rider :3 Because I'm boring! :D
There's nothing boring about RIDING DRAGONS!

Quote from: Daemon0110 on July 06, 2016, 04:50:23 AM
I am game for being a elvish dragon rider. AND I brought my own dragon.... or she brought me.  Not too sure about that.
Quote from: Arreis on July 06, 2016, 04:50:59 AM
I'm interested in playing a dragon to Daemon0110's rider ^^ (I totally brought him here lol)
Welcome welcome!

Quote from: Arcannyx on July 06, 2016, 05:46:02 AM
Seriously?  6 hours after posting and already 20 replies?  DAMN.
#WispyrBrandGames

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 06, 2016, 08:53:06 AM
Lol people already pairing up before the character sheet is out.
This actually makes life easier for us as GM(s), since we don't have to push people together. Everyone is encouraged to find their pairs early!

Also have tallied up all roles! Thank you everyone <3

Hazy Sky

I'm interested in playing a dragon if there are any takers for that.

Edit: If any of the riders who are without dragons want to contact me that's great. Just send me a pm or post in the thread. Thanks for pointing them out Elysian, much appreciated.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: skyre on July 06, 2016, 10:50:46 AM
I'm interested in playing a dragon if there are any takers for that.
Very good!

These are the riders without partners at the moment!
Quote from: Amarlo on July 05, 2016, 11:50:26 PM
-Flops in and gets comfy after handing in her interest slip-

Okay, so, I need a sexy male dragon to partner up with in hopefully more ways than one.  ::) Any takers? Feel free to poke my pm box!
Quote from: VioletPanda on July 06, 2016, 02:52:23 AM
For me- Rider, Elf
Quote from: la dame en noir on July 06, 2016, 02:08:11 AM
I'm probably looking to play a human rider :3 Because I'm boring! :D

Not sure on Tsuunade, she mentioned potentially pairing with Aida Rose.

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Elysian Radiance

For your viewing and plot bunny pleasure and enjoyment, I present the Dragon Queen's official draconic archives!

WHITE AND SILVER DRAGONS

BLACK AND GREY DRAGONS

Aida Rose

Um, dumb question, do the colors matter for dragons like in Pern? Or can they just be whatever color? Just asking because of the spoiler names.

Elysian Radiance

For your viewing and plot bunny pleasure and enjoyment, I present the Dragon Queen's official draconic archives!

BLUE DRAGONS

GREEN DRAGONS

PURPLE DRAGONS

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Aida Rose on July 06, 2016, 12:34:29 PM
Um, dumb question, do the colors matter for dragons like in Pern? Or can they just be whatever color? Just asking because of the spoiler names.
Colours have no special meaning in this universe. Just whatever you want them to be.

A Person On A Computer

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Wispyr

Thorne

Quote from: Wispyr on July 06, 2016, 10:28:42 AM
-Chuckles- If it makes you feel any better, I am a big system lover. There was a lot (months, really) of consideration into forming a system for this game. Unfortunately system games, even system-lite games, tend to block off a fair chunk of players. So while there's no system in place, I can pretty much assure you that I'll be pretty diligent in preventing the typical free-form disasters from raising their nasty lil heads.

That helps. ^^;

Hm. Want me to pick one, hey? I think I'd actually rather play a rider. Not sure if human or elf - need to look through the archives and see who might fit the setting.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Elysian Radiance

la dame en noir

Well, I'm making a female human rider and I will be in search of a dragon! :3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Amarlo

Well, apparently I'm making a Dragon to Wispyr's rider. (I am so going to torture him with this thing >.> )

And I guess I'll shelf my rider idea for later. Let other people collect some partners while I try not to be greedy. -bites her knuckle and whimpers- although if someone wanted to play a male dragon to me, they could probably total still have me.

Side note, can I be an Elf that rides humans? ;)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Amarlo on July 06, 2016, 01:11:52 PM
Well, apparently I'm making a Dragon to Wispyr's rider. (I am so going to torture him with this thing >.> )

And I guess I'll shelf my rider idea for later. Let other people collect some partners while I try not to be greedy. -bites her knuckle and whimpers- although if someone wanted to play a male dragon to me, they could probably total still have me.

Side note, can I be an Elf that rides humans? ;)
QuoteFor purposes of romance, sex, and adult themes we want to cover a couple of bases: Dragon Riders are bound to their dragons, but no not need to be romantically, or sexually, involved with them - however being so is absolutely acceptable.

Clearly.

Amarlo

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on July 06, 2016, 01:33:57 PM
Clearly.

I mean, instead of being a Dragonrider... She runs around on the back of human? -innocent dopey smile.-

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Hazy Sky

Well put me down for a black dragon. I'm thinking one who breathes noxious corrosive fumes rather than fire. Why burn your dinner to a crisp when you can just choke it to death instead and not lose all that valuable extra nutrition in the process?

Any riders who like the sound of that as a starting point feel free to contact me.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Lithium

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 06, 2016, 01:11:31 PM
Well, I'm making a female human rider and I will be in search of a dragon! :3

I'd love to be your dragon! If you'll have me. ^^

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Amarlo

Okay, so. I have a few questions for the gms.

1. On Seals of Command: Can I get an example of what this sort of spell might look like? Or is this a general type of spell where the rider says "Sit!" "Roll over!" "Bark!" "Good boy!" where it'd not specific?

2. On Dragons that were turned to stone and their riders: If their bonded could simply come in contact with them, wouldn't that have mostly made the spell moot? While I'm sure some were flying with their riders and likely fell to their deaths (Maybe?), wouldn't it only take a handful of others to accidentally happen upon their dragons, set them free and then spread the word? Or was there a 'time limiter' to the spell (such as it's strength fading over time?) that made it so the dragons couldn't be freed by their bonded for a while at first?

3. If some of the more powerful dragons were able to free themselves, I'm guessing that means that some dragons could have been born naturally by this time?

4. Is there a time line on just how long ago each of these Ages happened from current day in character?

5. Can I create a dragon that was on Atlan Moore's side of the civil war?

6. May I have a rough idea on how far along technology is currently?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

PrincelyPup

So do we have an email on character sheets? And any more information on what is/ isn't allowed.  My character will pretty much be completely medical with negative levels in might if possible lol. 
He's going to be a younger elf and a cutie, particularly in the booty. Also, we found the picture of the dragon for us, though it's based mostly on a picture there are some slight differences. 

So yeah.... let us know when to post or give you our sheets/ vaguely formed ideas.

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm debating an elvish rider, but my idea may change based upon answers to Amarlo's questions. *squirm*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 06, 2016, 02:59:31 PM
I'm debating an elvish rider, but my idea may change based upon answers to Amarlo's questions. *squirm*
It pleases me to see you in this RP!
A&A | FxF |

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 06, 2016, 03:10:59 PM
It pleases me to see you in this RP!

It pleases me to be the giver of your pleasure! (bow chicka?)

PS: I am quite pleased to see you as well. :D