Recruitment: DCendents: Wayne Academy

Started by Kara Danvers, November 03, 2023, 08:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mythril

Thank you! Our GMs are pretty kick ass.

[Note: I am not one of the GMs. They DO kick ass.]

Wolfling72

Quote from: Mythril on November 15, 2023, 07:15:38 PMThank you! Our GMs are pretty kick ass.

[Note: I am not one of the GMs. They DO kick ass.]
I can't keep up with the way the story runs and the post requirements...otherwise I would have been here.

Kara knows.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Kara Danvers

I know you're amazing, Wolfling! I'd love to have you, but I get it!
~ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ~
 ~ᴋᴀʀᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴠᴇʀꜱ~

BlueOrange

Quote from: Wolfling72 on November 15, 2023, 07:26:35 PMI can't keep up with the way the story runs and the post requirements...otherwise I would have been here.

Kara knows.

Depending on your seriousness levels, please consider talking to me about ‘slow lane’ options. Many of the best writers on E are not lightning fast, and many of our lightning fast writers (myself included) have times when they need to slow down.

Mythril

The slow lane is an excellent idea.

I had that issue with a game I run online where one player was notorious for starting a character, posting many times in the first few days, and then gone for good.

I ended up running most of the PCs individually to avoid freezing people in space.

That's an awesome offer, B.

BlueOrange

If you keep calling me awesome, then I’m going to try to find ways to get you do it even more ;)

We have a slow lane option at the moment, and I’m genuinely interested in understanding if we should develop more options.

The option currently in place is ‘having lots of threads’ combined with ‘clear rules about the space-time continuum’.

The option that just popped into my head is to designate specific threads as ‘slow lane threads’ (‘relaxed pace threads’?) and to say clearly “Don’t get impatient if someone takes a week to reply in this one, and do wait your turn.”

Right now, what we realistically have is a ‘fast lane’ and several ‘very fast lanes’. Our “Entry/mixer” event sees one post per player per day. Several characters have left the mixer event, and are interacting in separate threads. (Unlike many games, we’ve given players the authority to create threads, subject to some rules.) Those threads are often proceeding at an absolutely blinding pace (upwards of 5 posts/player/day).

But there’s no reason why the extra threads have to be extra fast: the pace is set by the participants in that thread. I love the writing that less-available writers do on E, and am very keen to find a solution that works. 

Mythril

100% agreed. As one of the fast posters, I don't like getting stuck in a thread anymore than someone else feels overwhelmed by my posting.

I'm lucky enough to work from home and therefore have more time to post.

I think this is the best way to satisfy all speeds.

Still awesome. lol

Wolfling72

Quote from: BlueOrange on November 16, 2023, 01:36:19 PMDepending on your seriousness levels, please consider talking to me about ‘slow lane’ options. Many of the best writers on E are not lightning fast, and many of our lightning fast writers (myself included) have times when they need to slow down.
My job is 4 10 hour days on and 3 off,usually in a row. So ii tend to  be most prolific at the beginning of the week. I regularly post between 10 to 15 responses per day on my days off as most who write with me in other games know.

For me, it's the fear of stalling out an important story scene or combat. I will reach out to you this evening after work...which is near midnight EST...

Though a slow lane idea has been tried and worked !! by one of my fave people to write with (Blythe) back when they still actively GMed VtM games so it would be a cooler option to have
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

BlueOrange

Oooh! If you what’s been proven in the field, I’m especially interested to understand how they did it. 

RainyHigh

OK, here is that second application. Going with a hero this time around.
Writing as a villain is fun, but it's hard being a big ole meanie all the time.
I will say that if the mention of her OCD is a trigger for someone, I am comfortable with removing it and rebuilding the character.

"Full Metal"
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Kara Danvers

I think she looks fantastic Rainy! As far as the OCD aspect goes, I think this is a chance to portray someone with a real issue, dealing with their mental health. Personally, I think it's important to represent individuals of every type! I know Rainy, having written with her in multiple games, and she is not going to make a joke or make light of something like this. So, if anyone does have any issues with it, please contact myself or Blue. Approved! 
 ~ᴋᴀʀᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴠᴇʀꜱ~

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

BlueOrange

I wouldn't normally pile on like this (I hope), but I just want to say this in public, as well as in private:

If there's anyone out there who can't tolerate being in the same game as a character with mental health issues, then they won't be able to tolerate being in the same game as me.  Which means I want them gone, sooner than later.  Not every character is for every player and/or character.  I'm not saying "Being friends with Rainy or Destiny is required."  I am saying that if you don't like a world where characters like Destiny are free to exist, then this world is not for you.

Captain Whitebread

I assume character concepts are still being accepted?
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Kara Danvers

~ᴋᴀʀᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴠᴇʀꜱ~

Captain Whitebread

Name: Charles Victor Szasz aka Vic Sage
Codename: The Question
Parents Unknown
Species: Human
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Enrollment: Recruit
Appearance:

Height: 6' 2”
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair Color: Red (Brown under the effects of Pseudoderm adhesive)
Eye Color: Blue (Cannot be seen under Pseudoderm)
Face Claim:Prince Harry!

History:Victor grew up in an orphanage and never knew his parents.  When he realized he carried he same name as a ruthless murderer, he began going by Victor (Vic) Sage. 

In a city as corrupt as Gotham City, it would be a miracle if someone hadn't started training orphans as pick-pockets and burglars.  A masked man who called himself Fagin was responsible for instructing selected pre-teen orphans in these skills as well as the more computer based skills of hacking and identity theft.  Victor was an excellent student but he saw the damage his actions were causing and turned against the gang.  He ended up being frequently beaten for refusing to obey Fagin.

Victor spent as much  time as he could away from the orphanage and Fagin's gang as possible but he still received frequent beatings from the other orphans until he learned to properly defend himself.  He learned akido and kung fu under the tutelage of an old former world champion martial arts master.  The philosophy of the martial arts helped him deal with his anger issues and introduced him to spirituality and objectivism. The skills he learned allowed him to defend himself.  When he was finally able to give back better than he got, the gang left him alone, knowing that, even if he went to the police, no one would believe him.

Victor was able to discover a use for his second-storey skills when he reached high-school – gymnastics and to a lesser extent, acrobatics.  Guided by  his coach, a former Olympian, he applied himself to these disciplines.  He competed at the state level but did not manage to win a spot on a national team. 
A chance encounter with Lois Lane sparked his interest in journalism as a career.  He learned the skills an investigative report would need and those skills, combined with his awareness of the corruption in Gotham City, spurred him to seek out the underlying factors that were responsible for all things.  His interest (some say obsession) with conspiracy theories got its start at this  point.  He planned to continue his interest in journalism into college but the Wayne Academy gave him a chance to see a much larger picture.

Personality:Victor is a study in contradictions.  He's a loner but he's left a long list of broken hearts behind him and is more than capable of working with a team.  He's paranoid but he's naive.  His true face is not the one he wears but the one he will assume when he becomes The Question; a blank featureless mask.  He has been called a sociopathic narcissist but then those were the words of a jilted ex-lover, so they need to be taken with a grain of salt.  The things he is interested in, he borders on the fanatical.  All else he finds boring.  He is passionate about journalism, justice and finding the answer to the ultimate question: "What's REALLY going on?".  His harsh upbringing, martial arts training and 'true warrior spirit' has helped him to forge an iron will.  He is also acutely paranoid or, as he puts it ‘It’s not paranoia if someone is actually out to get you.’.

Without any history of his own, he began trying to find meaning in the seemingly random world around him, turning him into a lifelong conspiracy theorist.  When the Wayne Academy offered  him what he saw as a chance to see the pattern behind the ebb and flow of all reality, he jumped at the chance. 

Powers: Urban Shaman – A extension of his Zen philosphy, Vic is beginning to develop the ability to commune with the 'heart' and 'soul' of any large city, as if it were a person.  He can frequently get help by offering stream-of-consciousness improv poetry as incantations.

Cities know everything that happen within them (barring cloaking effects). They can provide clear portents when supplicated. For instance, a dripping fluid could form an arrow pointing toward what the shaman is looking for, or a long crack could appear in the pavement leading the supplicant to a specific place.
Vic is in touch with chthonic energy – known as ley lines, chi, earth forces, etc.. In his view they are channelled through large cities rather than, say, megalithic alignments or ponds with crooked bridges. If he’s present at a major nexus (such as a major Hong Kong building built to act as a feng shui node, Stonehenge, etc.) he will soak chi in and become even more dangerous.

Spiritual Combat (Astral Projection) - Vic can meet other shamanic types in a sort of spirit combat. This is feasible as long as both fighters will have some type of astral projection ability.
The fight is invisible in the physical world. The only thing onlookers can notice is that the two fighters must speak truthfully to each other whilst the spirit fight rages on. The loser must either surrender or flee, and seems to have no choice in the matter.  Beyond duelling, astral projection can be used to spy around. Vic has to physically touch a building to see it from the spirit plane, but once he does he can see and hear everything that goes inside, have his invisible spirit form move closer to observe something, etc.
Vic can also operate machinery from the spirit plane. For instance he could fight men physically and at the same time spiritually activate nearby elevators or water sprinklers.

The spirit plane further touches the realm of the dead. Sage uses this to commune with and contact the recently deceased who are prevented from moving on. For a spirit to linger on seems to require exceptional circumstances, though.

Special Qualities:Vic is passionate about journalism, justice and finding the answer to the ultimate question: "What's REALLY going on?".  His harsh upbringing, martial arts training and 'true warrior spirit' has helped him to forge an iron will. 

Abilities: Victor is a dedicated martial artist, studying akido and kung fu.  He is a skilled gymnast and acrobat having applied himself to these disciplines in high school and college but he is not an Olympian by any measure.  His time in Fagin's orphan gang has given him some skill at picking pockets and locks, although he is by no means an expert.    His interest (some say obsession) with conspiracy theories,  coupled with his journalism training have made him a skilled investigator and a tenacious sleuth.  He is skilled with computers and has hacked into government websites more than once.

Special Equipment:  Psedoderm Mask - Victor has discovered Pseudoderm (an artificial skin replacement) and the adhesive that affixes it to human skin.  The adhesive has the additional ability to alter the colour of specially treated organic materials, like clothing and hair, explaining Victor's altered appearance when acting as the Question.

Limitations/Weaknesses: Victor can be easily led by by anyone who plays on his fixation on conspiracies.  He is, after all is said and done, just a human.

Ons & Offs: Ons - Women who understand his conspiracies, large breasts, bikini waxing, oral sex (both giving and receiving)

Offs - Drunk women, women who 'look like boys', anal sex (both giving and pegging), bullies

Plot Seeds: Nothing at this time

Everlasting Starfall

Name: Valerie Quinn
Codename: Color Theory
Parents: Unknown
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Enrollment: Reformed
Appearance: Long bleach blonde hair, gray skin that can change colors. Likes to dress up in flashy clothes.
Faceclaim:

History:
Valerie was born with gray skin, something the doctors could not explain. Her parents, who didn’t really want a child in the first place decided to drop her off at a fire station. She was put into an orphanage, with a lot of other kids. It was a place that did not be kind to weak people. Normally she would have to learn early how to defend herself, but apparently her body was super durable, so when other people at the orphanage would hit her, it would end up with them hurting themselves. She would later figure out that this was connected to her gray skin tone.

So with the help of her super durability, she managed to take over as the boss of all the other kids, having them run scams which they would pay her a percentage of, or pay her protection money. She did not really do this because of malice, but rather because it was the only way she knew how to survive. The weakest kids she would take under her own wings, making sure they wouldn’t be bullied or used by others.

Eventually, she was kicked out of the orphanage, because of her age. But by then she had already established her own sort of gang. They would run scams, rob stores, and even some banks here and there. People could pay them for protection. It was during this time she figured out how to change her own skin color and the new powers that came with that.

One day, her apartment was stormed by the police, and she was taken into custody. Apparently, one of her gang members had wanted the top position themselves and sold her out. So she was put in jail for her crimes. It was during this time that The Wayne Academy contacted her lawyers, working out a deal on how she could be able to attend the school instead of jail and give her a chance for redemption. A chance that she took.

Personality:
Valerie is very calculating. Having grown up in a “dog eat dog”-world, she has a problem with trusting people, but have no real problem using them for her own benefit.
She has a soft spot for the weak ones that can’t protect themselves.

Powers:
Valerie can change her skin color, and each new color comes with a new power. She is still finding new colors to this day, but the current ones are:

• Light Gray: This is her default color. She gains superhuman durability.
  • Dark Gray: She gains superhuman strength.
  • Light Blue: She gains the ability to fly.
  • Yellow: She gains the ability to control gravity in a 10-meter radius around her.
  • Light Green: She gains the ability to regenerate her own body.
  • Red: She gains the ability to shoot fireballs from her hands.
  • Purple: She gains the ability to shoot electricity from her body.

When she changes color, she loses the ability to the previous power until she changes back to that color again.

Abilities:

Decent hand-to-hand combat.  Knows how to fight.
She has a good sense of money, how to make them, how to grow them etc.

Limitations/Weaknesses:
She can only control one power at a time. One example of this is that if she wants to hit someone with superhuman strength, she will most likely break her hand, since she won’t have her super durability.

Ons & Offs: See signature.

Plot Seeds: Nothing I can think of right now.
O/O

BlueOrange

A superhero game set in the DC Universe with an emphasis on original characters. We use our Discord and ‘big group’ subforum to run our group with much less centralized authority than many other GMed games. When some of our players were intimidated by threads that blazed forward at impossible speeds (10 posts a day!) we introduced SLOW threads: these threads have a speed limit, and they help us to keep our highly valued writers -even the ones who have a life outside the game and can’t spend 12 hours a day posting!

We set out to write a game that facilitates smut and silliness, that can also be taken seriously. We seem to have succeeded. We have a plan for metaplot, and we’ve seeded clues about a mystery or two.  DCendents is simultaneously a collection of one shots (anyone can create a thread, so long as they protect the sacred timeline), a set of group scenes, and a Discord community. We use Discord extensively to chat with each other, develop concepts, and to do ‘consultation threads’. Our OOC chat tends towards the flirtatious.

We’ve found that people who we enjoy recruiting are good at expressing an appreciation for the players around them, and are willing to put forward a vague concept if they don’t necessarily have everything sorted out yet.

Conversely, if you’re a person who feels confident that you understand what others are thinking without needing to be told, then we’d like to encourage you to look elsewhere. (We may or may not be incredibly obvious, but we enjoy being treated as if our minds are mysterious and surprising.)

In terms of the character population, the game is a paradise for nymphomaniac lesbian characters, and characters who want to be seduced by nymphomaniac lesbians. We didn’t set out to exclude male characters, but we have found that they have a more difficult time: big-muscled men with lots of money and gadgets seem to leave our ladies cold, and we haven’t (yet) achieved a viable population of boys who prefer boys.

In terms of relationship types, the diversity is brilliant. We have romantic relationships, bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism available to those who are looking for it (noting that our sadism and masochism tends towards the emotional rather than gory or violent).

Our writers are among the best on E. Many of them have run group games in the past, or are running their own games right now. It gives us an amazing depth of experience we can draw on, and we regularly consult the community on things that will have an impact (like this ad). The feedback makes us better, and if there’s anything we pride ourselves on as GMs, it’s our ability to maintain a clear vision while also facilitating creative freedom.

Please hit us up if you’d like to discuss concepts, or meet people on the discord. Thanks to the magic of a Big Group subforum, it’s not too hard to have a look at our threads and check things out for yourself, either!

BlueOrange

Had a chat with Kara and we agreed that participation in our discord probably isn’t optional when it comes to truly being part of the game.

Certainly, the people who have the best time writing with us are also the ones sharing jokes or saucy pictures or hugs on the Discord. If you’re a person who doesn’t Discord, then you’re likely to end up feeling like an outsider. Which, OK, maybe you’re genuinely cool with that? But if not, think of the Discord as compulsory, please. 

Everlasting Starfall

Name: Emily Thorne
Codename: Light & Shadow
Parents Irrelevant
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Enrollment: Self proclaimed Reformed (Recruit)
Appearance: 5’4 / 165cm.
Faceclaim:  Emma Dumont

History:
Emily grew up in a wealthy family that was loving and caring. She had everything she ever needed, and she loved it.

One day, when she was eight, her powers started manifesting. No one knew why, but her family tried to hide it while they tried to contact the appropriate people who might be able to help out.

So Emily was left to her own devices, trying to figure out how her powers worked, and what they could be used for. While many kids dream about becoming superheroes and solving crimes, Emily dreamed about becoming a supervillain with the goal of world domination. There is just a few problems with that plan, like how she hasn’t done a single bad thing in her life, she is very obedient and helpful. She is also unable to be mean to someone.

Eventually, her parents managed to get in contact with the Wayne Acadamy and she got an invite.

Personality:
She is a kind and gentle soul, but tries to play herself as confident and domineering — which often fails.

Powers:
Emily’s powers come in two:
  • Light: She can create bright light and shoot light beams from her hands.
  • Shadow: She can slip into and hide in Shadows that she can see, without people noticing that she is there.
This is the powersets she has discovered on her own, but there might be more, maybe the school will help her unlock her potential.

Abilities:
She is school-smart, having had tutors her whole life, so she is good at studying mundane school subjects.

Being able to taste what kind of tea something is, and if it is good or bad quality.

Reasonable athletic. Been rowing for a few years.

State champion in croquet.

Special Equipment: Big trustfund from her parents.

Limitations/Weaknesses:
She has a normal human physique and can get knocked out pretty easily.

Ons & Offs: See signature.
She is very submissive but will try to play it as if she was a dom in the start and fail miserably.

Plot Seeds: Nothing I can think of right now.
O/O

Captain Whitebread

Name:Sonja Winters
Codename:Plastique aka Sugar Baby
Age: Unknown - she can look any age she chooses (preferring the 18-26 range)
Parents Unknown
Species:Unknown
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Enrollment: Reformation.
Appearance:
Faceclaim: Various

History: It took a while for the authorities to catch up with Plastique.  She'd been playing the Sugar Baby card, attaching herself to rich old men and living in luxury until they died.  She didn't want any inherited property; she never fought when the family disputed the will and quickly moved on to her next mark. Her goal seemed to be comfort, rather than property.  The thing was, she'd been doing it since the early 1900s.  Her mistake was going after Bruce Wayne, who was able to figure out what she really was and arranged to have her  captured.

She doesn't remember much of her past; it's a blur. She's agreed to attend Wayne Academy, as much to try and recover her memory as to straighten herself out.

Personality:Sonja is sarcastic, vivacious and doesn't see the point in not enjoying life to the fullest.  She has a vast library of shapes to chose from and doesn't see the problem with assuming the shape of someone in order to exploit the benefits that come with that shape.  Currently she sees people as tools but she's agreed to attend therapy sessions in order to change that attitude.

Powers: Shapeshifting: Plastique can take the shape of anyone she's seen.  This includes their voice but if she is not familiar with their mannerisms, close friends can detect the difference quickly.  If the shape included physical traits (gills, wings or retractable claws) Plastique can make use of these.  She cannot otherwise copy powers.  This includes the creation of clothing that can be temporarily discarded (they will eventually disintegrate and rejoin Plastique).

Liquid Form: Plastique can assume a liquid form that allows her to move through very narrow openings as well as climbing up walls and across ceilings.

Special Qualities: Plastique is a natural mimic and, after studying someone closely for at least a week, will have a good chance of copying that person well enough to fool associates.

Abilities: Plastique can speak nine languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Cantonese, Bantu and Hindi) but can only sing in Italian.

Special Equipment: NA

Limitations/Weaknesses:Plastique cannot assume a shape that requires a mass of over two hundred and fifty pounds and cannot assume animal shapes.  Extreme cold makes it difficult to change shape and extreme heat makes it difficult to hold a physical shape and forces Plastique into her liquid form.

Ons & Offs: Feel free to link your thread or make a write up for this character here.

Plot Seeds: Optional, but if there are specific story threads you'd like to write out let us know here!

Wyatt

Name:  Willa Fisk

Codename: Princesa

Parents Vanessa and (presumably) Wilson Fisk

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Enrollment: Reformation

Appearance: Willa stands 5’7” on the rare occasion she isn’t sporting expensive, custom crafted four inch heels.  Blessed with curves upon curves, Willa has a long mane of light brown hair, often with highlights that set off her aquamarine hued eyes and the delectably arcing lips.  With a wardrobe of designer clothing that is worth more than the GDP of several small European principalities, and yet, other than a few favorites she rarely wears anything twice.

Faceclaim: Elizabeth Gillies

History: Willa was born in Monaco when her Mother was living abroad in what was a self-described recovery period from an attack upon her life.  Supposedly rescued from her near death from Bullseye’s vicious attack, the rumor and official story is that Daredevil saved Vanessa from the ruins of a destroyed building, while there remain constant rumors that Vanessa was rescued by Deathstroke and that Willa is truly Slade Wilson’s daughter, rather than that of Wilson Fisk.  DNA testing has proved inconclusive in part because Vanessa’s own genome had been ravaged and rearranged by an earlier carcinogenic attempt to assassinate Vanessa carried out by Ra’s al Ghul. 

Settling into the background while her brother Richard (called Little Dickie by Willa) was set up as the heir apparent to his Father’s empire, then allegedly died, then returned to attempt (futilely) to compete with Kingpin as Schemer (literally the lamest super name ever), then onto being Black Rose and yada yada, Willa was attending the finest preparatory schools and academies across Europe, constantly threatened with being expelled for her manipulative and dangerous behavior.  However, each time the school backed down and the Headmaster, Headmistress or Dean resigned shortly thereafter while under investigation for their own wanton peccadilloes or financial improprieties that had suddenly come to light.

Willa advanced rapidly through her studies in the areas of history, business, economics and political science and attended schools from Vienna to Berlin and Oslo to Rome.  In time her Mother moved back to the states, with Willa following a few years later at age 17 after graduating University at that prodigious age and began working with private tutors in NYC upon her arrival.  She attended a prestigious summer camp program for intellectually gifted students held by NYU and by invitation only, befriending Payton Prince, one of the many people that the charismatic Willa has ‘collected’ in her lifetime.  To avoid media scrutiny, Willa used her Mother’s maiden name of Mariana as her surname during that time. Since turning 18, Willa publicly took her Daddy’s name and became the celebrated debutante Willa Fisk, her true identity and family connections suddenly known and well-publicized.

Attending NYU, in two years Willa earned Master’s degrees in both Economics and International Business, with a certificate in public relations and is only a few credits shy of a law degree.  While attending NYU Willa somehow found time to form her own band, The Black Dahlias, which she fronted with her powerful voice and sensual stage presence and played to packed houses all over the city, even cutting a record before.  After another spectacular failure by, and the (fourth) alleged death of her brother, Willa had to leave the band and put on hold completion of her law degree to take over as the new COO and face of Fisk International, the legitimate front through which Wilson Fisk washed dirty cash from his mor nefarious businesses and criminal pursuits.

Unlike her consistently unreliable or trustworthy older brother, Willa quickly proved her allegiance to her Father by taking the heat for his involvement with an international arms deal busted by the Feds with the help of Daredevil.  The only witness was the arms dealer himself who turned state’s evidence but was found dead without a single mark or discernible cause of death other than a deeply sated smile and a bit of lipstick on his face, just before trial.  Rather than risk moving forward with trial and his newly named heiress apparent Willa doing time in prison, her Father convinced her to accept a plea deal that requires her to attend and complete a full course of education at the Wayne Academy in order for her criminal record to be expunged only upon graduation.

Personality: Willa can be charming, disarming and ruthlessly ambitious all in the same breath.  Some would call her spoiled and privileged, if they weren’t deathly afraid of being sued into poverty or worse by a team of lawyers at her disposal…and that would be getting off light in her eyes.  Incredibly hard working and studious in her prior studies, it is yet to be determined what she makes of her new academic adventures.  If there is a deal to be made, a market to be exploited or a wanton perversion to be sated, one can surely find Willa’s untraceable influence all over it.

Powers: Unlike dear, departed big brother Richard, Willa did inherit her Father’s immense strength and extreme resistance and resilience to injury, illnesses and most toxic substances (including street and prescription drugs and alcohol that she can consume in quantities that would kill an elephant).  Quite to the contrary when she consumes such things, if she desires it, Willa’s kiss can have effects on others from delivering a feeling of utter ecstasy to causing one to fall into a quick and painless coma or endure a torturously drawn-out and horrifically agonizing death.

And she is rich, ridiculously rich.

Special Qualities: A willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve and attain any and every goal she desires for herself drives Willa to outwork, out think and outmaneuver any obstacle in her path, and to break every rule and law needed to quicken the speed with which that happens.

Abilities: Willa is a genius in her chosen fields of study (economics, international business, public relations and law) as well as a skilled singer and songwriter.  Rumors abound, fueled by those who would see her Father undone and his business empire destroyed, that scientific analysis of Willa’s concert footage will demonstrate that her singing voice has siren-like abilities that allow her to influence large groups of people to follow her wishes even when those go against their own self-interests.  However, these claims, whether true or not (and they are assuredly true), have never been reliably reproduced by forensic or academic acoustic researchers just like the inconclusive nature of her DNA sequence testing, or perhaps because of her rather uniquely recombinant genes. 

In fights, Willa is a skilled kickboxer, but usually defers to her true nature as knockdown drag out brawler just like her Daddy, it just feels more satisfying that way.

Special Equipment: Willa wears two platinum rings, one on each hand, which are actually nanotech weapons systems that despite their fanciful sounding technological basis are most often used to create either daggers or the nanotech equivalent of brass knuckles…and on the more fun side of things, can be combined to create all sorts of creative bindings and, shall we say, toys.

Limitations/Weaknesses:  Despite her unusual DNA and resilient, powerful and uniquely gifted mind and body, Willa is very human and can be overcome, overwhelmed and killed, though not easily.  She ages at a rate only slightly slower than other mortal humans, and other than a strong will and drive to succeed has no other protection against metal or magical attacks.  Her overall strength is not a full match for her Father given his immense size and girth compared to her own more feminine figure, though pound for pound she is possibly stronger proportionately than her Dad.

Ons & Offs: Willa has far more ons than she does offs, though fucking in the shower is about the only sexy thing she associates with bathrooms.  Please reach out and ask and I will do the same on any extreme or quirky kinks and fetishes.  Creatively, sensually and powerfully dominant, Willa oft enjoys an excellent mindfuck as much or more than the physical act itself.

Plot Seeds: Willa’s Daddy has plenty of enemies and they are welcome to try to take their shot at her, but be very certain it will be only one shot and then it is her turn.
Is her brother truly dead this time, or will he reappear in some ridiculous, but dangerously unstable new form once again?
Rocking and rolling is Willa’s one true love and she may look to form and front a new band on campus, because why not?
Need some cash?  Willa is always willing to lend a hand and a few grand, at five points a week, for friends.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

TheWanderingMuse

Name: Emma Frost
Codename: The White Queen
Parents: Unknown
Sex / Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Whatever is necessary to secure her goals
Enrollment: Teacher
Appearance: Kenzie Scott

History:
Emma Frost has retreated from the world and popped up at the Wayne Academy to gather a few good, loyal allies she can trust. She sees the academy as the perfect place to seduce young, impressionable minds to stand with her in pursuing her own goals.

Personality:
Icy, aloof, and cunning. Emma Frost considers herself above most people because of her mutant powers, which protect her mentally and physically. She's more of a follower than a leader and is not afraid to switch allegiances when a better opportunity presents itself.

Powers:
Omega-Class Telepath – Emma Frost has vast psionic powers. She can read minds and project her thoughts into the minds of others within a roughly 20-mile radius. Frost can also psionically manipulate the minds of others (for example, to make herself seem invisible), and project illusions into them.

Mutant Sense: Emma can also sense the presence of other Mutants within a small radius of herself by perceiving their distinct mental radiations.

Diamond Form: – Emma can convert her entire body into an organic diamond-hard form at will, granting her enhanced speed and superhuman strength (lifting approximately 2 tons), endurance, and a high degree of resistance to bodily harm. Despite this, she can be damaged or even shattered if a projectile strikes a weak point at the proper angle and with sufficient force. The transformation to diamond is virtually instantaneous, and she can remain in that form for an undetermined amount of time until she consciously wills herself back to normal; however, she reverts back to her normal form if she is rendered unconscious. Emma cannot become partially or selectively armored, and her body gains additional mass from a presumable extradimensional source when transforming. In diamond form, she can survive extreme temperatures from 70 degrees above absolute zero (-390 degrees Fahrenheit) to approximately 7362 Fahrenheit before melting. Her diamond body is virtually tireless since it does not produce fatigue-building poisons. While in diamond form, her body possesses light-reflecting and transmitting properties, known as adamantine luster, which suppresses her telepathic abilities. Emma’s diamond body also emits ultraviolet fluoresce, which triggers photons that end up as molecular vibrations. Wakandan Vibranium weakens these vibrations by disrupting her body’s vibrations and slowly reverting her to human form.

Special Qualities:
Her confidence in her appearance has gotten her out of many dangerous situations, including times she's shown off her body to draw her opponent's attention while using her powers to take them down. Frost's mindset about her body being one of her greatest weapons was never clearer than when she revealed to a fellow mutant why she wears sexy costumes and goes out of her way to show off her figure.

Special Equipment:

Limitations / Weaknesses:
Emma severely lacks true combat skills. She's physically an average human outside of her diamond form, and she cannot use her telepathic abilities while in it.

Ons & Offs:

Plot Seeds: – Emma has infiltrated the academy to recruit some of the students into her army. While she doesn’t yet have a grand goal, she knows she needs to build a strong core of powerful heroes and villains around her to accomplish her own ends.

Head Storyteller
St. Lawrence by Night

CloudyToxin

Name: Olivia Kane
Codename: ??
Parents: Amelia and Nicholas Kane
Sexual Orientation: usually lesbian, but is flexible in pursuit of her goals
Enrollment: Recruit, father was The Green Goblin but she is breaking from his path
Appearance:

Faceclaim: Liv Morgan/Gionna Daddio

History: Olivia comes from an important family. Her father, Nicholas Kane, ran his industrial enterprise Kane Chemicals, alongside a supervillain alter-ego, as The Green Goblin. When the original spiderman killed him in battle, she, alongside her older brother Harry, inherited a large share of the company, both being elevated to the board, along with the promise of opportunity within the company should either of them wish to rise up the corporate ladder. Olivia and Harry both grew up with Prince Payton as a family friend, mainly from his success in studies and extra-curriculars with Liv, which she admired, and which Nicholas also respected. In school Prince was like a younger brother to both Liv and Harry.

Liv started studying chemistry and electrical engineering, just like her father, in the hopes of following in his footsteps, and succeeding him one day as the new head of the company. Unfortunately, her brother had a head start, and nearly two years into her studies, her brother had already been named new CEO of Kane Chemicals. As ironic as it was for her to accuse her brother of nepotism, when she really just wanted the role for herself, she nonetheless had a falling out with Harry over exactly this, turning her to darker plans of vengeance and sabotage, to have her brother thrown out, clearing the way for Olivia as the new CEO of Kane Chemicals.

Over the summer Liv was digging into her family and the history of the company, when she discovered the underground network of tunnels from the company's history covering bootleggers. In the tunnels she found her father's secret lab, where he kept the notes and embezzled chemical equipment that he used to make the Goblin's arsenal of explosive weaponry, along with a detailed account of Nicholas's achievements and plans as the Goblin, manipulating criminal and institutional powers to get them out of the way of the growth and progress of the company, and Spiderman's constant desire to cause trouble and get in the way of all of that. Liv became extremely interested in the political savvy of her father, and what he was able to achieve through direct use of his technology, and started trying to use technology and chemical science to augment her College wrestling experience into a fully fledged superhero, someone able to crush the criminal enterprise that never ceases to drain on society with its parasitical violence, racketeering, and black market exploits.

Soon after, Olivia started making public statements that backhandedly associated her brother Harry with a new wave of criminal activity, comparing him to their father, alongside suggestions that the criminal activity was a resurgence of a new criminal mind using The Green Goblin identity. This stirred controversy, and counter-statements from Harry that backhandedly threatened to sue for defamation. Soon The Green Goblin was reported by witnesses, and authorities began to suspect that The Goblin was indeed responsible for many of the criminal events that had been happening recently. As this came out, Harry stopped talking about the topic in public, at the suggestion of lawyers.

Come September, Olivia had left her studies at civilian college, and had signed up to Wayne Academy for guidance and official recognition as a super who had turned away from the dark path of her father, to use her training and his technology for good, including for the good of exposing her brother as The Green Goblin.

Personality:

Olivia is intellectual, and cut-throat ambitious. If she has a goal, or something to prove, she will do whatever she thinks is required of her to achieve that goal. In college she was a paragon student, doing everything she could to learn and succeed in the shadow of her father's legacy. In Wayne Academy, and in competition with her brother, she no longer sees academic ambition as being relevant to her plans. This is war.

Special Qualities:

Her father's lair contained notes describing serums that he was able to use to increase his strength, which Olivia has been trying to research and recreate. She has discovered some performance enhancing effects that she is working with Kane Chemicals to patent for industrial production, but if she has anything close to the full strength and effect of her father's Goblin serum, she hasn't shared this publicly.

She has inside info on Kane Chemicals and The Green Goblin, so if the new Goblin really is Harry, then she may be able to sabotage his technology while he is trying to use it.

Special Equipment:

Olivia was a competent wrestler in the women's division in college, and supplements that with the chemistry and technology of her father, in addition to some of her own innovations. When needed, she can bring and deploy explosives for their intense explosive heat, or for emitting various smokes and chemicals to manipulate her enemies. She also has some prototype drone technology that she can deploy to support her attacks or gain other tactical advantages.

Limitations/Weaknesses:

Olivia is fully human, and relies on chemistry and electronics to augment her combative abilities, and do damage without getting too close to the danger.

Plot Seeds:

Exposing Harry: Can she prove that Harry is The Green Goblin? Is he even The Green Goblin?

Managing reputation: Can she convince her peers that she is really a hero, with her father's legacy, and half of the suite of technologies that her father used?

Tensions with Spiderman: Being at the same school as spiderman, does she understand what the previous spiderman did to her father? Does she think the current spiderman was responsible? Will she be upset with him?

Ons & Offs:

Olivia is highly dominant. She gets so caught up relishing the power and control that she has over her partners or victims, that she sometimes forgets about her own body and pleasure. She will also happily mix interrogation with sexual domination, whether her partner knows that is what she is doing or not.

Although she would hate to be captured and dethroned, made powerless, or otherwise humiliated, I would love to see that happen to her. Similarly if someone else had control over her sexual pleasure, and made her feel things against her control, whether she wants it or not, she would absolutely hate that too, so we should definitely make that happen.

Feel free to check out my Roleplay Requests and Ons and Offs while I check out yours ;)

Rainbae

Name: Scarlett Okamura
Codename: Al13n Qv33n (Also her hacker name)
Parents Hiro Okamura
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual, Bi-Curious (likes boys, not so sure about girls)
Enrollment: Reformation
Appearance: 

Faceclaim: Futaba Sakura (Persona 5)

History:

Scarlett was born a child of the Toymaster Hiro Okamura. Inheriting his intelligence, her father attempted to keep her on a straight and narrow path since childhood. He had her admitted to the best schools and constantly tutored to try and increase her breadth of knowledge as broadly as possible. He also did not want her to be like he was in his youth as a carefree and wild man and so he enforced strict rules upon her. He wanted to set her up to have a better life than his so that she could prosper. This included things like public media events and an entire team dedicated to pushing and improving her image so that she could become not only a good hero but a popular one too. She had other ideas.

Firstly came the fact that Scarlett’s transition threw a wrench in her father’s plans. Around the age of 14, right around the time her press events truly began to increase in frequency, Scarlett came out to her parents. Although they were not openly hateful towards her they struggled to accept her and her father especially urged her to “reconsider” because of how it might “affect her brand”. This naturally did not go over well with Scarlett and she practically intentionally made things worse. She openly did things that she knew would get bigoted people angry at her and generally dropped her stock with corporations not looking to make an “inclusive” statement. Her popularity among the LGBTQ+ community only grew however as her “brave” actions and words had them rally behind her. In reality she wasn’t really concerned about pushing the envelope on gender politics, she just wanted to make her father angry.

This became a pattern as Rebelling continued to come naturally to Scarlett and school bored her to death. All the institutions that she studied at were stuffy and pissed her off. At the time she didn’t understand the feelings she had were surrounding her identity. However she was (and still is) angry at the world and she lashed out appropriately. She was thrown out of every school she was admitted to and ended up at home as a shut-in until her father finally gave up on her and threw her out on the streets. This unfortunately was leaked to the news and saw reports of Scarlett drop off as she faded into obscurity once she was no longer linked to her father.

Not really interested in answering to any kind of boss at a job, Scarlett began doing hacking work for criminal organizations as a side job to pay her rent. She became incredibly notorious online as one of the best hackers for hire, little did they know she was barely 16 at the time. She committed terrible acts that helped criminals and various unsavory individuals to prosper. Her exploits continued until she got quite deep into ties with the mafia that eventually turned ugly when they told her she would be working solely for them in the future. Not one to be tied down, Scarlett declined, leading to events that unfortunately involved her having to be saved by Bruce Wayne himself as a favor to her father.

Instead of simply having her arrested at the behest of her father and seeing her possible potential Bruce enrolled her in his school to hopefully set her straight. She reluctantly agreed after being told her only other option was prison and that her every expense would be on the school’s dime. Happy to live without concern for rent or food and preferring school to prison no matter how much she enjoys comparing the two she enrolled in the Wayne Academy.

Personality:

Scarlett is generally a very closed and reserved person. She spends most of her time alone and says that she often prefers that when in reality she is a very lonely girl. She has a lot of walls built up and is very scared to have them torn down. If someone bothers her or generally tries to get to know her she is often snarky and sarcastic towards them as a coping mechanism. This is very off putting to most people as she can often come off as rude or unpleasant to be around. She hates the world and thinks it hates her back which has induced a rebellious and defaultly angry state of mind from her. Brat would probably be a good word to describe her. However if someone were to put in the effort to tear down her walls she is actually a very excitable and nerdy girl. With those that she’s comfortable with she can talk for hours about her interests and generally has a good mood. She also is a very good teacher and enjoys helping someone learn something new (especially if she gets to show off). She enjoys praise immensely but you will never catch her admitting that even if you are her friend. She also has an incredible memory and uses it to memorize every detail of the people she meets. This means that if you’re her friend she’ll never miss your birthday or forget that strawberry is your favourite flavor. But if you’re her enemy you better be careful about what you say around her.

Just as a notes Scarlett also has a cat which she's smuggled onto campus named Azuki which she adores and spoils. Do not be mean to Azuki, you will regret it.

Powers:

Technopathy: Scarlett has the ability to breakdown a mechanical, electronic or software based object and understand its component parts purely by observing it. This allows her to understand its form, function and general quality at a glance. She can also easily identify faults, defects or problems with the object. This can include machines, computers as well as software based programs.

Enhanced Vision: Scarlett was born with the ability to change the lenses of her eyes at will. She can activate various different kinds of sight. This ranges from things like X-Ray vision, Thermal Vision, Telescopic Vision, Night Vision and even Electromagnetic Vision. She does not have the ability to use several of the lenses at once however. This means that any lense being used must rely on the range of her natural sight and cannot have its range extended. Scarlett also has trouble reliably keeping her lenses from shifting and so wears special glasses that help regulate her vision.

Special Qualities:

Genius Level Intellect: Scarlett’s intellect level is ridiculously high rivaling even that of some of the smartest characters in the verse. Her ability to understand a topic and the speed at which she can learn it is incredible. However she requires the ability to study it beforehand to have knowledge of the topic. She has knowledge of most if not all school or academic related topics and generally just enjoys scouring the internet for random stuff to learn as she gets bored with topics rather quickly.

Abilities:

Super Gamer: Scarlett is an incredibly skilled and high ranking gamer in almost any game she tries her hand at. This includes things like video games but also extends to board games or even things like chess. Any sort of competition involving problem solving and high level strategy is her bread and butter. This is partially due to her incredible intellect but also because she has the keen ability to focus for long periods of time. As well as the fact that she has an intense competitive drive. She tires of certain games quite quickly as she finds the competition lacking. Especially when it involves solved games like checkers.

Fast Typist: An average person types at about 40-60 words per minute. An experienced programmer or other professional who types often will average about 70-90 words per minute. Those very dedicated can sometimes reach upwards of 150 words per minute at high points. With the amount of time Scarlett has spent working with computers she’s developed a typing speed of well over 300 words per minute.

Multilingual: Scarlett is naturally fluent in Japanese in addition to English because of her father but also has the ability to quite easily learn almost any other language. She doesn't often bother because communicating with others isn't high on her priority list but she has been known to commit insults and slurs in other languages to memory for use over live video game chats. : P

Special Equipment:

“Alien” Drones: Custom designed, built and created drones that Scarlett uses for various purposes. They can be equipped with all sorts of things and generally she pilots them in packs of 3-5. They can be deployed across massive distances and all relay back to her as long as there is no direct interference. They range in size from small tiny drones the size of your thumb to incredibly big ones the size of large dogs. They aren’t indestructible however and even in their most armored and large quantities they can easily be destroyed by super powered individuals or even concentrated gunfire by normal people.

Various Gadgets: This is kind of self explanatory but any gadget you can think of Scarlett can probably produce. She works fast and efficiently and can make less complicated things on the spot as long as she has sufficient materials. More complex tools or gadgets require her to be in her room where she has her setup.

Protective Goggles: Whenever Scarlett is doing any kind of work that requires her to leave her room and potentially face a threat she wears a special set of custom goggles she designed. These goggles not only enhance the effects of her natural lenses but also allow her to use them without risk of light exposure.

Custom Built Multi Tool: Scarlett has designed a multi function nanotech tool that can shift and change its form and use at her will. Although it cannot change to be anything larger than what can be reasonably used in two hands, its use cases are essentially endless. It can even transform into mundane objects such as a mirror, a makeup brush or even just a simple pencil.

Traps, lots of Traps: As a general rule Scarlett is afraid of public spaces. One of the only ways she can make herself feel safer is to booby trap the hell out of any room she walks into. This is done almost autonomously by very small drones she has on her person at all times. Most importantly are camera fitted drones which she uses to monitor the exits to the room at all times.

Limitations/Weaknesses:

Just a Girl with a Wrench: Scarlett is very susceptible to any kind of direct attack on her person, especially when she doesn’t have a gadget nearby. She has practically zero combat ability in hand to hand or any kind of magical or otherworldly power. If a super powered person were to actually physically get their hands on her she would be paper. Even simply normal people with any level of combat training would find it quite easy to take her down if they manage to get to her. Quite a big if however. 

Enhanced Vision Mean Enhanced Blinding: Scarlett is much more susceptible to direct attacks on her vision because of her powers. Especially when she is actively using any of the special lenses in her eyes. This means even moderately bright lights like a floodlight aimed directly at her could be cripplingly blinding to her. Not only causing intense pain but also potentially leaving her without vision for several minutes.

Ons & Offs: O/Os

Plot Seeds: I’d enjoy it if people weren’t completely put off OOC by Scarlett being an ass hole to their characters. I have no problem if IC people dislike her but please don’t avoid scenes with her cause she calls YCs names. She’s supposed to be a slow burn character that develops into a better person throughout her story and her being a bitch in the beginning is intentional. I promise she’ll get better lmao. If anyone has an interest in cracking her shell however I’d be all for that and you’d honestly be doing me a service by helping me develop her. The gooey inside is worth it, I swear!
💞💗💖O/Os 💖💗💞