Bimbofication / slutification

Started by galgalar, May 19, 2013, 05:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galgalar

First I'll apologise for my English, it is my second language and my grammar can be a little off sometime, but be sure I will try my best.

I will post here some gamed I want to play.

One of my favorite role-play to date here include woman transformation, most of them were bimbo related game.
Most of the game I played were quite good, but I'm looking for a game were the transformation is an integral part of the game, not only a transition for the sex scene at the end.
Basically, I want a slow transformation were the character know he or she being change and need to cope with their new forms and urges that comes with it.

Here some of my basic idea, don't hesitate to throw some of your personal idea. We can add a transgender component to each of the idea.

1- The main character get kidnape at the beginning of the game and through manipulation, mind-control and transformation that good person is slowly change to a slutty / bad girl (not necessarily a bimbo)

2- A classic the pissed witch. The witch can be either be a stranger or the actual girlfriend of the main protagonist. (the setting for this one will be discuss prior to the game with any player who want to play. There so much variable we can change in that kind of game.)

3- Truth or dare, a fantasy game. I loved the game truth or dare when I was a teen and I always wonder if we put some magical element what can happen. (In this one I hope to involve a lot of fantasy / transformation / nc / bondage / etc.)

4- The wishmaster : This one will be loosely base on the movie The wishmaster. In this one a young girl stumble on a magic artifact that host an evil djinn inside. The girl free the djinn without knowing it. The djinn offers many wishes to his new master, but what the girl don't know is the djinn want to be set free and to be able to do that he must gain power by absorbing energy coming from humans, fear strong emotion and sexual energy. The power of the djinns very enticing at first, but the girl will found herself with more that she can handle.

So these are the 3 games I hope to play soon, but if have any good idea don't hesitate to share them. I'm quite open to try new scenario.
If interested just PM.

galgalar