Arkham horror/persona insterest check

Started by Cosmo_ac, August 15, 2009, 04:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

I've been musing about running an arkham horror game based on the board game for some time now. Recently i've found that i'm able to scan all the cards for the game to photos and keep them on my hardrive, which would make such a game much easier.  I admit though, i am unsure of how to handle such things like charactor interaction.

I do admit though, i have been also thinking of making a system based game that would be, while based on th arkham horror game, would also integrate some aspects of the persona games, minus the Persona's, i'm thinking.  There would be various stats, and the charactors would be all university students.  They would plan there weeks, and after school activities which could increase those stats. The weekends would be used for game based activites, ie looking for clues by visiting various locations.  I admit the concept isn't fully there, as the system is what i've been focussing on.  Thats the general gist so far.  I'd be taking two male and two female players, though that might change.  It would be an adult game, but not a sexual one.  Not to say that charactors cannot form relationships, but sex is not the goal of the game.  Thoughts?  Interests?

Cosmo_ac

FYI, people are able to ask questions if they want about the game ideas, and i'll try and answer them as best as i can, as i probably have more ideas about the games then what i posted here.

zemo8801

i would be interested in doing one (but does not know about this arkham horror game) but does know about the persona games quite well. so if you would be able to help me with the other half of this game you would have your first male right here and if it get started i would make a character and give his profile.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Cosmo_ac

Good to hear, Zemo!  My first bit of advice for you would be to look up the game on Wikipedia, as it would give you a rough idea.  Familiarizing yourself with H.P. Lovecraft and his work would be a good idea, though since your the only one who has responded so far, that might be a bit much at this point.  Essentially, it is a horror game set in the town/city of arkham.