Star Wars Game Idea (Ladies wanted)

Started by Jack Stalker, January 13, 2010, 05:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Stalker

Hi,

Currently looking for a Star Wars themed game where poor Princess Leia gets into no end of trouble... (I'm one of those guys... Leia in metal bikini = Gentlemen start your engines!)

Game = N-CON, possible Extremes (Sci Fi Monsters and Tentacles may be involved. LOL)

Wookies available on request.

I'm looking for someone to play the prim and proper Princess Leia, who secretly likes scoundrels in a short story featuring filth!ih. (You would be Princess Leia, I would be the villain/s she gets into trouble with.)

Open to plot suggestions and ideas, pick a picture and or pictures and lets string a story together! (May contain scenes of a sensitive nature)

Maybe Han Solo and Chewie have had enough of her 'worshipfulness' attitude while hiding inside an asteroid.
Maybe Leia is so happy to see that Luke has survived his encounter with a snow beast that she ravishes him in the hospital.
Maybe the Ewoks decide to have a go at her on Endor.
Maybe Jabba makes Leia a whore for his entertainment.
Maybe a torture droid gets carried away in her cell aboard the Deathstar.
Maybe instead of a medal for blowing up the death star Leia takes on all comers as a reward.

The possibilities are endless.

Check my O/O's and posting rate and PM me if you are interested.

May the force be with you!

nothingbutporcelain

Everyone role play with Jack Stalker! He is absolutely the best, so amazing! You will not be disappointed! I just wish I did Star Wars so we could do this together. =[ Too bad I hate Star Wars sooo much. And I think Callie in a metal bikini would be hotter.

RedEve

I'm willing to play a dirty Twilek or Zeltron for you. ;)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list