Pavane for a Century - Masque of the Red Death 3.5

Started by Idachan, March 01, 2007, 05:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idachan

February the Fifth, 1890

My Dear ....

You are hereby cordially invited for the weekend of the seventeeth to the twentieth of February to Bellingham Park on the behalf of Lady Hadsley's twentieth birthday. I do hope to entice you to come, both the Earl and I would so much like to see you. I can promise you an exciting and spiritual weekend yet a nice resort from the busy city, one can need such a respite after this bustling New Years.

Yours Sincerely
Countess of Garley, Lady Margaret Hadsley

A quick look in the 1889 edition of Who is Who reveals this.

The Earl of Garley
Lord Francis Hadsley, viscount of Fenningham.
Born 1836, 18th of August at the family manor Bellingham Park where he also resides.
A major of her Majesty's army until his father's death in 1857 after which he took up the reigns as head of the family. His marriage to Lady Helena de Bourgh in 1868 was considered the event of the year and in 1870, Lady Lenora was born.
After remaining a widower for over ten years, the Earl married Lady Margaret Vexham in 1882 and the couple remain childless to this day.

The Countess of Garley
Lady Margaret Hadsley, nee Putnam, former Lady Vexham
Born 1856, 28th of May.
Fourth daughter of late Baron Arkess and lady Charlotte, married to the Viscount of Straford, Lord Vexham, in 1873, widowed 1878.
A renowned beauty, famed for her splendid parties and intresting guestlists. Married to Lord Francis Hadsley since 1882.

Lady Lenora Hadsley
Born 1870, 18th of February.
Heiress to the Earldom of Garley.
Only child to Lord Francis Hadsley and late Lady Helena.

The London Season has not yet started and there is ample time to squease in a weekend getaway, especially when considering who is hosting it, Lady Margaret is after all, one of the most prominent hostesses of the Kingdom, a genius in compiling guestlists.

And how did you manage to get an invitation?

Perhaps you are a distant relative or a person of note, perhaps you are simply a servant and the invitation is for your master or mistress.

Whatever the reason, you attended that fated weekend...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to my first Elliquiy attempt of GMing, I will be hosting this Masque of the Red Death game, lightly using the rules of D&D 3.5 and Ravenloft.

I say lightly since for mood, all rolls will be dealt with by me off screen and stats will simply be used to give a certain degree of knowledge of what the players are capable of.

Though much of the focus will be on the upper class of Britain, almost any kind of character is plausible and once presented with a character concept I will help create the character due to the fact that Masque of the Red Death has it's own classes, skills and feats. Prior knowledge of D&D 3.5 is therefor not necessary. I will also help discuss character concepts if someone would like to play but isn't sure of what. More information of the world will be available once I have a board for the game, it would be a little heavy to present here.

strenoth

After years of wanting to play in a game you actually run, I'm not going to pass up this opportunity. :)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
BDSM Orientation: Switch
Sexual Limitations: Site limits, no male-on-male

MechanicalImpulses

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8276.0 Ons and offs

Switch with heavy submissive tendencies.

I found my cattleprod!

CaptainErotica

Idachan

Swedish Steel

"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Camilla

*wiggels her big Venezuelan botty around* I'm in, Now there will atleast be a little more estrogen in the game.

This debutant will shine at the party for the Lady Hadsley
My On's and Off's https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7531.msg259237#msg259237

I play a sub or slave role with both guys and girls.

Always feel free to pm me

Trying to not get into any new ones. Got three in the making and that suits me. S

Idachan

:)  I've requested a board and will put up some info there when it's up. It's going to be first or second level, depending a bit on you guys and what you would preffer.

Camilla

Allready don't have m uch backround so I'm good either and any way
My On's and Off's https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7531.msg259237#msg259237

I play a sub or slave role with both guys and girls.

Always feel free to pm me

Trying to not get into any new ones. Got three in the making and that suits me. S

Idachan

Goblinmoon

I"m definitely interested as well! Don't really know the systems, so will need some guidance.