You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2021, 06:24:20 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F Seeking M for Interracial RP's  (Read 607 times)

Offline greenandgoldTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • Discord: greenandgold#8715
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
F Seeking M for Interracial RP's
« on: October 31, 2018, 10:21:47 pm »
Hello, to any and all who read this. I've recently become interested in giving interracial rp's a try, and was wondering if anyone else was interested.

Plot 1: A 22 year old young woman who is white, has recently started dating a black man. They've been dating for a month, when her boyfriend tells her that he wants to share her with his friends. How does the girlfriend respond? And if she agrees, what happens next?

Plot 2: A white, 18 year old young woman, gets her first taste of black cock when one of her co-workers blackmails her into being a slut for him and their other co-workers. Your choice on what the leverage for the blackmail is.

~TAKEN~
Plot 3: 20 year old Haley, is white and has moved into an apartment on the dangerous side of town. Luckily, she's already met one of her neighbor's, a nice black man who is more than willing to keep an eye on her and keep her safe... for a price.

More plots to be added soon.

F-List: Click here

Feel free to send me some plots if interested. Only two things I won't compromise on. 1. No rape. 2. Only accepting rp's for this in threads.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 10:58:07 pm by greenandgold »