F Seeking M for Interracial RP's

Started by greenandgold, October 31, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenandgold

Hello, to any and all who read this. I've recently become interested in giving interracial rp's a try, and was wondering if anyone else was interested.

Plot 1: A 22 year old young woman who is white, has recently started dating a black man. They've been dating for a month, when her boyfriend tells her that he wants to share her with his friends. How does the girlfriend respond? And if she agrees, what happens next?

Plot 2: A white, 18 year old young woman, gets her first taste of black cock when one of her co-workers blackmails her into being a slut for him and their other co-workers. Your choice on what the leverage for the blackmail is.

~TAKEN~
Plot 3: 20 year old Haley, is white and has moved into an apartment on the dangerous side of town. Luckily, she's already met one of her neighbor's, a nice black man who is more than willing to keep an eye on her and keep her safe... for a price.

More plots to be added soon.

F-List: Click here

Feel free to send me some plots if interested. Only two things I won't compromise on. 1. No rape. 2. Only accepting rp's for this in threads.