I is looking for heavy bondage f/m or f/f (master/slave

Started by HeyHiHello, June 21, 2010, 12:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyHiHello

So for some reason I am really into heavy bondage. It just turns me on :O i really <3 master/slave or master/pet sort of thing.
So I was just loking maybe someone out there would like to roleplay something like that with me? I will only play the female sub. Here are some ideas of how my character will become the sub towards the domme.

- She is a daughter of a wealthies businesman in the small town. Bodyguards folow her everywhere, since almost every kidnapper wants to get a ransom off from the rich daddy. Once, she runs away from the bodyguards, soon being kidnapped by someone who makes her his/hers pet and trains her.

This one is a completely different scenario:

- It is the future now. The government had failed completely, the people going mad doing everything hey want. Slavory had come back. This time with a twist. Th slaves are more like toys to make the time fly faster. She is the youngest of many daughters of a really poor family. In the end, her family is forced to sell their youngest daughter into he slavery world, so that everyone in the family could survive.

In both cases I will be the sub. I want some dra,a in both of those! some kind of a sick twist!
So anyway, if you are interested, please PM me ^-^