U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrianna Paige

All of you are banned for leaving me out of all the fun!
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for mass banning.

Adrianna Paige

Ha! I ban you for thinking you can trump my mass banning!
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Story Tale

You're fired!Er... Banned, sorry, I saw Trump in there and got excited. -blush-

Galanthor

Banned for seriously lacking fire.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not starting the fire yourself!

OrchidofDarkness

banned for not having a box of matches -giggles-
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not realizing I don't need matches!

OrchidofDarkness

Banned for not realizing I do to light my pack of bottle rockets
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not letting me share in your explosions!

*laughes*

Autumn52

banned for making me think naughty things with that one word, "explosions"
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

You're banned for appearing so much more vulnerable than I think you really are!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not knowing how unvulnerable I can be... *laughes*

TaintedAndDelish

You are banned leaving a slick spot on the mechanical bull ;)

Adrianna Paige

you're banned for not sharing the rainbow leggings and the pig tails...

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Autumn52

you are banned for being so angelic looking, You are stunning my dear.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not hugging me yet :(
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

Hugs tight and then says, "Banned for not knowing my arms are always open to hug you."

Endorphin

Banned for making me want to jump right in there for a hug too!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

*hugs*

Banned for not giving me a kiss to go with that hug

Endorphin

Banned for having an avatar that's really turning me on at this time of night!

Skadii

U R Banned for not letting me help you take those jeans off!

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for getting into the pool without me.

Story Tale

Banned for wanting a little pool when you have that whole wide ocean behind you.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for having a good point.