What are you laughing at right now? (Youtube funnies and similar)

Started by Captain Maltese, January 22, 2011, 06:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Rhedyn

Captain Maltese

Captain Maltese

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

gaggedLouise

This insane, loping, cut-up version of The Doors' Hello, I Love You. It's from Plunderphonics, but the video with all the corny things set to the music is a Youtuber original:

Hello, I Love You: The Doors CRAZY Mashup Music Video

There's lots of absurdly funny things here. I can't stop laughing at the moment at 2.37 of that "Tell.." - the very un-Morrisonlike way it comes out, being vut loose, and the visuals at that moment simply make it priceless. And for some reason Jimmy seems to be singing "Jehovah. you can't hold me down" or something, over and over. :p

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Captain Maltese

Lain

My Heritage Is Rebellion.

despickable

One of my favorite shows Spicks and Specks (the Bee Gees Song inspired music quiz show.
One of my favorite singers Megan Washington and a funny tale

Spicks and Specks - Tickling midgets

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Captain Maltese

Captain Maltese

Sylk

the YouTube video of Beeker singing "Never gonna give you up"

Too funny
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

rhev

Currently laughing at "Ron & Fez" because the "Opie and Anthony" radio show ended a little while ago.   No videos, sorry.

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

despickable

The most repeated clip on Geman tv has been since the 1970's shown every NYE
It's English and I find it so watchable and easy to believe that the German's and many other countries find this thing a riot.

Dinner for One

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1v4BYV-YvA#]Dinner for one]Dinner for one

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

abandoneddolly

Captain Maltese

Quote from: despickable on May 31, 2011, 08:22:55 AM
The most repeated clip on Geman tv has been since the 1970's shown every NYE
It's English and I find it so watchable and easy to believe that the German's and many other countries find this thing a riot.

Dinner for One

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1v4BYV-YvA#]Dinner for one]Dinner for one

Oh my. This one has been sent on tv every christmas in Norway since I was a kid.