The Sex Counselors - (Looking for a female character) CLOSED

Started by Arioch, December 07, 2013, 06:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arioch

I have been convinced by CuteJessi to re-do a game concept I had a while back and we are in need of one female character.

The RP involves a young, newly married girl (played by CuteJessi) that is naive in the ways of sex. Not wanting to keep her husband unsatisfied, she seeks out the help of sex counselors. Of course, she doesn't realize these counselors offer hands on instructions. And little does she know not only how much she doesn't know about sex, but how much she is going to enjoy learning!

I will be playing the male counselor and am looking for someone to play the female counselor.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Arioch

Still looking for a female counselor for this game. The relationship between the counselors is still open outside of them working together in helping their clients with their issues.  The original concept had the counselors married, but, that isn't set in stone.

The idea is that the patient was sheltered and is rather naive in a lot of different ways. The direction she is taken (a submissive or different levels or even a full on sex slave) can be discussed between all the players prior to the game starting.

Xanthaine

Colour me interested regarding a female counsellor if this is still ongoing.