Anno 2205 (Who else is going to disappear tomorrow?)

Started by Frelance, November 02, 2015, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frelance

So ya I just finished loading the game and have been watching a lets play of a preview copy and am just interested to see if there are any other fans of the series on here. So far I have seen game play for the temperate and arctic environments and because you need to focus on building housing near heat sources I think it will be interesting to try and build large settlements that are limited in that way.

I will put a link to Quill18's lets play down below for anyone who wants to get a look at the game.

Lets play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34eeiZTsUyo
Evolution is an arms race

Harper Agent

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Harper Agent

Quote from: Inkidu on November 03, 2015, 06:14:03 AM
Apprehensive. Not for the game, but Ubisoft's DRM.

This. It's sad that intrusive DRM makes it easier to be a pirate than to buy the game. They're only hurting the people who AREN'T pirating.

The Dark Raven

Hubs seems to like it, though he says it is "too easy" and that he "hasn't died yet."

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Inkidu

Quote from: The Dark Raven on November 03, 2015, 01:47:03 PM
Hubs seems to like it, though he says it is "too easy" and that he "hasn't died yet."
You don't typically die in an Anno game. The AI just plays better or you can't get something you need. I played the Anno before this one and making a warship was a monumental undertaking.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.