News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Crystalline Academy • Recruitment Thread

Started by AliceInLace, February 12, 2015, 06:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceInLace

Well no luck on her, you guys freaked her out with information....
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

Mellific

I was overwhelmed. But I think I've managed to work around the parts that stunned me a little too much. xD

Anyway, I've sent Alice my completed character sheet, so I'm just waiting for approval now~

O/O | A/A | MM

Outlaw Fallen

Due to personal reasons, our Solarian princess has dropped out of the game. It is our hope to have this spot quickly filled. Any player wishing to pick up the torch is free to create an entirely new Solarian Princess and we will work with you on getting them into the game. It is still very early in the storyline and the game's first event is only just starting, so it will be very easy to catch up.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

SloppyJoe

Do we all have to be princes and princess', or can there be all tiers of royalty like Dukes, Marquesses, Earls, Viscounts, Baron's, and Knights?
Some people simply can't handle the heat, me? I like to
play with fire. So what if I get burned, it's just another
scar to add to the collection.

AliceInLace

Quote from: SloppyJoe on March 29, 2015, 07:42:46 PM
Do we all have to be princes and princess', or can there be all tiers of royalty like Dukes, Marquesses, Earls, Viscounts, Baron's, and Knights?

We are actually in the process of opening it up to Dukes and Duchess starting tomorrow
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

SloppyJoe

So can I send a reserve for a duke now and pray I get an early spot?

AliceInLace

Quote from: SloppyJoe on March 29, 2015, 07:51:24 PM
So can I send a reserve for a duke now and pray I get an early spot?

Sure thing, just send me the reserve for a prince and I'll change it when we get the other pots set up :)

SloppyJoe

So I was thinking that my power could be changing the shape, size, and general appearance of the body by absorbing or discarding earth.
Would that be a problem?

AliceInLace

Quote from: SloppyJoe on March 29, 2015, 10:09:55 PM
So I was thinking that my power could be changing the shape, size, and general appearance of the body by absorbing or discarding earth.
Would that be a problem?

I wouldn't think so

Inari

I was about to say we'd need to be mindful on the mechanics but I just remembered that we don't need to worry considering no one is allowed to use their powers. *Bops self on head*

AliceInLace

do we still want this? I know everyone got busy and a lot of things changed. If not this I am considering a new more freeform style group

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on May 24, 2015, 11:31:43 PM
do we still want this? I know everyone got busy and a lot of things changed. If not this I am considering a new more freeform style group

I'm still with you, Alice

Kimmy

So is this game still active and recruiting? Or restarting perhaps? Because it's an interesting idea for sure...
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Outlaw Fallen

I believe if enough interest is shown, we will do a reboot.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Lynnette

Quote from: AliceInLace on May 24, 2015, 11:31:43 PM

I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to return after the hiatus of the game and all, my muse is simply not there anymore.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

AliceInLace

That's sort of where I'm at. Muse for this is just gone. I thought of a new group game completely

Kimmy

Well it was a shame I missed the original. Consider me interested in a reboot if it sparks enough muses for you all.
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

AliceInLace

I will keep you in mind. I just think the problem with this one was just the strict character nature. So when some left, some went on Hiatus we all became rather stuck. So if we rebooted it.... it would probably have a similar out come.

eternaldarkness

I'd love to take another shot at this provided the setting was less restrictive and left more room for creative input from the players. I believe (my guess, mind you) that last time you had a specific plot in mind and got a bit too fixated on that plot.