Truthful Truths.

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 06:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightRabbit

Quote from: Breathless Intent on January 10, 2012, 05:37:30 PM
Break a leg!!!

OT: I don't have the guts to sing at an open mic night *grin*
(Thank you Breathless! :)  By the way, if you feel so inclined give it a shot! I used to get scared performing too but you get used to it when you keep getting up.)

The awkward turtle has been my mascot for four years now.

Saric

I wish I could sing but can only hit 3 notes that are nowhere near each other.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

yoniek

I have muscular pains all over my body due to the good and long sex I had yesterday with someone I met on internet.

Azrael Annavianna

I have the attention span of a hyperactive mayfly.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

yoniek

I didn't do much today...It was a lazy sunday afternoon

OrchidofDarkness

I got up to early and its only monday

blue bunny sparkle

I am a terribly needy girl...

Mr Bigglesworth

Harley

I'm going to find some soda....  For breakfast!   *mad giggle*

Timeless

I love singing, and hope to be able to perform as a musician. I also do think I can sing Paramore songs like a pro~

Phoenixrisen

I adore storms, when I don't have to be out in them.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

OrchidofDarkness

I enjoy a good old fashion lightning storm even if it is 3 am when it happens -rubs eyes very sleepy-

Noxie

I am an aspiring graphic designer, but I fear that I won't be able to find a job in graphic design once I graduate from college.

SummerWhispers

I go to tanning beds and don't follow the rules, and now my butt is burnt....literally.

Itsa Me Dino

i found out i enjoy lace on my underwear *bought new lacy underwear*
|| Ons/Offs ||

ayo fuck people who make major assumptions and dont wanna talk shit over like fucking adults. if people drop you over small shit, they aint worth you fretting over. move your ass along and love yourself because they dont mean shit to you and your progress in life.  dont let them bring you down. youre fucking worth more than fifty times them. lemme say again for you guys in the back. YOURE FUCKING WORTH MORE THAN FIFTY TIMES THEM ASSHOLES! love yourself, put yourself first. your mental, physical and emotional well being is more important than the approval of people who aint shit, and who aint gonna communicate like a fucking adult. period. end of discussion.
I am sorry, but I only roleplay offsite now via messengers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SummerWhispers

I am quite addicted to tumblr, and get lost in the photos and re-blogging  for endless amounts of time.

OrchidofDarkness

I enjoy watching sunset I just let my mind wonder to some made up place in my mind made up of fantasy and possible romance with some adventure

Kitsunetsuki

I get tired of other people often...I am more misanthropic than I thought :(
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

valkyrieval

I got my hands on a big axe and went crazy with it.
(On wood, of course.)

Mordred

Learning from history is one of the greatest assets the human (and vampire) mind possess. Evolution's little nod to our brains, it's little whisper letting us know that while it continues to give a little here and take a little there, we have to also help ourselves.

Wait.. what was I just saying? Shit.. forgot! Oh well!

Yeah.. yikes.. that's how it goes. *scribbles with blue crayons on post-it notes*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

I'm perpetually happy and upbeat until I get so high I crash.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

spooky

If my house was burning down and I had to decide between my lover and my laptop... I might burn to death trying to decide
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

forbiddenfruit

this book i'm reading may be harmful to my conscience.

SummerWhispers

False.

I will keep my tumblr blog updated, almost every day.