Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

...drew smiley faces on your knees?

Cayenne

Not sure if it would sway my opinion of you in either direction too much!

Would you like me if I ...  made little doodles for you to find all over the house~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Adammair

I would. Doodles are cool.

...if I grew you a rose garden?

Cayenne

Yeah! Roses are pretty~ Hopefully all the different colours!

Would you like me if I... Played editor to your posts?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Adammair

Depends on if you censored them or not. Editing is one thing, censoring...well, that's a whole different story. *chuckles*

Wouldst thou like me...if I spoke only in Shakespearean terms, including the vulgar slang? ;D

blue bunny sparkle

I would...

But would you like me if I only spoke in pig-Latin?

Cayenne

I'm sure I could still like you, for the non-pig-latin speak'n person underneath.

Would you like me if I ... made secret diary entries from your perspective every night~ :P

ONs & OFF

Jaqhal

How dare you! *reads the entries* Wait there. This... *laughs* This is good stuff. I think I could like you if it were good or funny stuff.

Would you like me... If I had no face? D: (Because I don't, not yet lol)
The true power that dominates us is the harmful, endless, consuming, destructive and insatiable thirst.

Cayenne

Well, I mean, online it doesn't matter if you have a face! You don't need to vocalize, and you could probably use brailese or some such to figure out what was going on..~ :P So sure.

Would you like me if I ... Sometimes got sucked into bad ideas?~

ONs & OFF

Beguile's Mistress

It wouldn't change my opinion of you and I would try to help you instead.

Would you like me if I but whipped cream in all your shoes? :-)

Cayenne

During that moment? No.  Not particularly!

Would you like me if I ... bedazzled the seatbelt on your car in retaliation?~

ONs & OFF

Thangar

hmmmm I would like you but wonder why, since I would never do anything to make you feel the need to retaliate...

Would you like me if I woke you up by licking your tummy?

Nowherewoman

mmmm...keep going...

If I were a lazy bitch and just lay there and let you do that for a looonnng time? :D
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Wispyr

Oh I could most assuredly get on board with that... Would still like you.

...Walked up to you and bit you in the shoulder?

Cayenne

Wouldn't be the first person to randomly bite my shoulder, probably won't be the last.

DON'T JUDGE MY LIFE.

WOuld you like me if I ... had a bad time asking for help, and oftenly seriously ran the risk of either solving the issues myself, or watching them spiral completely out of control~

ONs & OFF

Wispyr

I think I've dated you.... Amazingly, I'd still manage to like you!

...Made a pie, got upset, ate the pie and didn't share any with you?

Cayenne

Only if you liked me showing you HOW ITS DONE and then eating it all in front of you!~ BOOM..

THIS COOK OFF IS FINISHED~

Would you like me if I ... was more than slightly competitive at times?~

ONs & OFF

willow

Sure competition can be nice.
Would you like me if.. I pulled your hair?
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Cayenne

Depends.. how hard.. how long it gets pulled for.. how often..

Would you like me if I ... had wild schemes and ideas that I might want to complete spur of the moment?~

ONs & OFF

Thangar

Yes! I love spontaneity and inspired wild schemes.

Would you like me if I took you to 7 different movies in one day?

Cayenne

Is it at gunpoint? I mean, or just all friendly like!?  Sure I guess..~

Would you like me if I ... took a day off some day, and watched you work, monologuing all your actions in secret like a national geographic  presentation?~

ONs & OFF

Thangar

That is so different I am sure I would love it!

Would you like me if i told you stories while we went on long drives instead of listening to music?

Cayenne

Conversation is much better than music on long trips~

Would you like me if I ... liked to talk about the small things in life?~

ONs & OFF

Thangar

Of course - the small things really matter. They define us.

Would you like me if I made us omelettes for dinner?

Cayenne

Good food is good food~

Would you like me if I ... Got really into making one type of food until I was ready to move on (Like it got too easy to make, I made it really good)~

ONs & OFF