Interest Check - Heroes

Started by The Dark Raven, May 23, 2009, 05:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

Okay, trying to see who all might be interested in a group game based around Heroes.  No casting yet, just...looking for interest.

Reply here :-)

Amendments:

Casting (OC and canon available):  daylily/Claire, Saku/Sylar, Corinthi/(mult possible), Galanoder/(OC), Alex Valentyne/(OC or canon)
Setting:  Ch.1 setup (Costa Verde, CA) - daylily/Saku, Ch.2 (Paris France) - open

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Saku

Me! I wouldn't mind playing one with the canon characters or original characters, either way! If it's canon though I think I'd want to play Sylar *nods* since I've been thinking about him lately :p
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Corinthi

I'd play a Heroes game, either original character or Canon would be fine. Which canon I'd like would depend on where in the story we'd place the game.

I think I could do a passable Nathan, post injection Mohinder, Matt, or Bennett, but an all original cast would free us up to follow our own stories. Perhaps Heroes in Europe or Asia.

A Heroes style game set in China where the government was trying to round up the Heroes would be interesting.

Galanoder

I'd be extremely interested in this, though i'd prefer the OC route. Following up our own stories sounds like the way to go.

The Dark Raven

It will be a mix of both. :-)  You are welcome to make up an OC.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Dark Raven

Getting the set up going, then I will post the link so that folks can join in.

Alex Valentyne

I'd be interested, either in an original character, or existing.  Shoot me a pm when there are some more developments.

Doktor Sleepless

I could play an original character, if you'd like me in the game.

The Dark Raven

Just let me know who you want to play, Dok.  I'm getting part two up tonight (and all that have expressed interest will be open to write.  Saku and I will set up the first two posts, then we'll figure out a posting order....should i make an OOC thread as well?)

Doktor Sleepless

I'll play an original  character, where should I be?

Mathim

Quote from: Corinthi on May 23, 2009, 06:01:48 PM
A Heroes style game set in China where the government was trying to round up the Heroes would be interesting.

LOL, you mean like the movie Push?

I need to catch up on the third season, but once I do I'd be happy to join as any male character.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Mathim on June 01, 2009, 01:44:02 PM
LOL, you mean like the movie Push?

I need to catch up on the third season, but once I do I'd be happy to join as any male character.

Check out season 3...you'll see...

And for now Chapter 2, at least, will be in Paris. I'll be setting up the ooc and play threads tonight.

The Dark Raven

working on that...just got a cleaning bug....

missaninja26

Im so down to play... i only get to watch the show... All caught up though.  If no one else wants him, I'll play Peter... or i can play Angela.  Either or... doesn't matter to me.  PM me when every things up and running... if you'll have me that is...
"Here I am! Embrace me or hate me... either way i don't give a f**k!" ~ Myself

"Everyone feels alone... even standing in a crowd we feel alone.  Until we find that one person who truly understands you.. that's true love." ~ Jeniffer Love Hewit

Missa's ons and offs 
my character site