Ghostbusters- M/M or M/F-Revamped Thread

Started by Jag, July 31, 2009, 11:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

***If you are looking for a PM or IM or IRC game, then stop reading now. I only do thread games.***

I have an obsession. I understand this. I like to do not so normal fan games. Anime based games are great and all, but I like things that re a bit different. For a while I wanted Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle games, but I have a new craving.

Ghostbusters.

The movies were great. I love the second one besst of all. But I'm not really wanting games based on the movies. I'm more looking for games based on two of the cartoon series. The Real Ghostbusters and Extreme Ghostbusters.

Now, a knowledge of the Ghostbusters universe is loved, but not required. I don't do pairings with Winston, Janine, or Ray. I'm just not interested in them. I will do pairings involving Peter Vankman or Egon Spengler though. Not together. I'm not a huge fan of Peter/Egon. Granted, their characters have been close friends since they were in college, I'm not all that interested in Peter/Egon...you'd have to come up with a pretty damn good plot for me to agree to Peter/Egon.

Anyways...I don't play as Peter, but I can play as Egon. Like I said, a knowledge of the Ghostbusters universe is not needed if you're going to play the OC characters. Though if you want to play as Egon or Peter, then you need to know a bit about the universe.

Pairings:
Egon/OC Male University Student
Egon/OC Female University Student
Egon/OC Effeminate Male
Egon/OC Goth Female

Peter/OC Goth Female
Peter/OC Female University Student
Peter/OC Female Customer

Notes:
For the most part there will be an age difference between Egon (and Peter) and the OC characters. If the character is still college age, then expect there to be anywhere between a 10-20 year age difference. If the character is not college age, then the age difference will be much less. Remember, Peter and Egon are doctors (Egon is a scientist as well) and both of them were professors at the University for a number of years before becoming Ghostbusters. So they are not very young men. They are in their 30s, close to being 40.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Oh...yes, I know this is a long shot, but I am hoping that someone out there is willing.

*has already sucked one person into her sick fandom play*

Jag

Okay...I'll negotiate. I'm willing to play both parts in the M/F one instead of being only the female.

Jag

Changed pairing ideas and add a few little notes.

Jag

Jag

Game so far for GB:

New Receptionist for the Fire House games:

QueenTrippingserpent - Egon/OC Male
QuoteA young effeminate male is hired by Janine through a temp agency to take care of her work while her, Peter, Ray, and Winston are on vacation. The city can not be left alone, so Egon lost the drawing of the straws to go on vacation at this time.

A small mis-communication with Janine and the appearance of the young boy lead Egon to falling for him under the pretense that he is actually a she.

Ravenchild - Egon/OC Female
QuoteEgon finally submits to Janine's advances only for the two of them to be crushed under there complete differences in what is fun. Janine quits, unable to bare being around Egon any more and the man goes into a small depression as a result.

The others decide that they need a new receptionist. Luckily, they find a wonderful young lady to interview that can not only take care of an office, but also is also attending the local university for parapsychology classes. What they don't know is that the way she dressed and acted at the interview wasn't completely honest. They realize this on her first day of work when she is all giddy, hyper and wearing a corset, black lipstick, and boots.

The young goth immediately latches onto Egon for the simple fact of wanting to cheer him up. Despite her dark appearance, she is a good worker and she is a very optimistic person.

Professor/Student Games:

None so far.

Jag

Jag

Jag

Jag

Jag

Jag

I'm not ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar! Now please, please, please someone play with me.....

>.>

<.<

Prefect Mos

I might be in.... Peter and a Goth making the transition from male to female might be fun , grins...

Jag

That could be interesting. Peter falling for a strange, goth, in transition sex change male.

Are you willing to play as Peter? I've never been good at playing as him.

Prefect Mos

Hrmm... perhaps, I might need to review some of my bill Murry... though i was kind of hoping to do a little more bending of my own.. I actually already got involved with some gender bending tonight.... so yeah, grins... Tell me is there a parring that your especially hungry for? Also if I also get to play with Slimer than you have no idea how all over this I am.

Jag

I'm always up for anything involving Egon...and I can play Egon or the OC character (I'm happy either way).

As for Slimer...how do you mean 'play with'? If you mean in an above PG-13 sense...I'm sure we can work that out some how. I'm always up for involving a third party to the adult sessions, even if that third party happens to be non-human.

If you'd like, we can try out any of the plots involving Egon. That is if you're not wanting to be the cannon character. Egon is really the only cannon GB character I can play as.

Prefect Mos

Smiles, Egon i think id also be good with... But egon with Goth Girl .. whos also into slimer, and I can do more than one char... and im talking way above the pg 13 level... you could.. should also play some ghosties... What i was mostly asking is you give a lot of options, and i was asking what the one your most craving to play is.

Jag

Rescate

Hit me with your rhythm stick, madam!

I'll bite. Egon/Male Uni student, perchance? I've always had a sick fetish for men with glasses. :3
Rather/Not. *** Apologies and Absences

There's a fine, fine line between a fairytale and a lie.

Jag