The New World Order (in need of Oligarchs and angels)

Started by Chantarelle, November 16, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantarelle

Virgil...I added you to the approved characters page which you can find after the CS sheet on the initial post.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Vergil1989

Thank you kindly Chantarelle.  ;D  I'll get her posted here in a sec.

Yes, she's an assassin, and yes she has no problem mixing business with pleasure if she happens to be 'on the job', (EI, she has no problem killing someone while she's got her legs wrapped around their waists), I don't actually intend to do so in-game unless people are generally alright with such a thing taking place, even if it's just with a random NPC or something.  I WILL however warn that she won't allow people to harm her friends, staff, and slaves, no matter which category they happen to fall under, so don't expect her to take that lying down.  :P

And heh, thanks Murvoen.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

RegretNot

Still tweaking a few things but here is my WIP. 

Player Name: RegretNot
Character Name: Lucifer (see also: The First of the Fallen; The Morning Star; The Light Bringer; Satan; The Devil you all know)
Allegiance: New World Order/ Humanity
Race type/Class: Fallen Angel
Abilities: Divine Inspiration - Bore to be the first leader, to command angels and deliver messages to humanity his words grip even the strongest will and twist them towards his own wishes.  Just as he can push someone to be their best self he can turn them towards their own weaknesses to watch them struggle not to completely come apart at the seams.

Light of Creation - Quite simply just as light appears it is how one sees creation and with it comes a new beginning, a fearsome power than can freeze, stupefy, and kill those without supernatural gifts.  With it all deceptions, magic, or all other forms that are not the true form of a being are wiped away.

The All Sight - A being of world as it was made he can feel the threads of reality as they shift and turn, opening his sight he can feel things that are beyond even technology or super human sensory perceptions. 

Arch Angelic Innate Attributes - Supernaturally strong, fast, resilient, and the trappings an arch angel that is older and seen more battles than any in existence. 
History: Before there was written history, before there was history to even be talked about, there was God.  God made Lucifer first, to lead his servants the choruses of heaven.  The angels were made to be his servants, the extension of the All-maker.  He commanded his fellow angels and watched as the world was formed, the terra firma, fauna, animals, and finally humanity.  They were made out of God's love but that love may been something more selfish, perhaps the sheer brash ego to be made in his likeness.  Either way as the first two developed Lucifer couldn't fight the things he saw, the thoughts that began to beguile him.  Their own ignorance made them reliant on all the angels did for them and took away their free will, following his decree more than his actions Lucifer appeared to them and found a way to break through the deception so they might be just as much individuals as his father.  There was righteous anger and what the bible chose to ignore was the actual confrontation between God and Lucifer, it was a debate that made humans question if reality itself would be undone.  In the end, God's own power overrode his resolve and the care for humanity.  Into the Abyss of Hell he was cast and though he was the scariest thing to be found in those depths he could not mettle, could not contact the outside world, he more a prisoner than any demon or evil spirit there, and this is how it would be for millennia. 

He had watched genocides, world wars, even holy wars in God's name but never before had he seen what looked like the inevitable extinction level event that loomed over the Earth.  This left him to have to use the many skills and connections forged in hell to finally find his way out of the pit.  Humanity in the end was the key to finding his way out and with his leadership the demons of hell poured forth in what seemed to take hold for their own gain.  God was put into check and his own army, his old family, had to be incapacitated, another heavy price to pay.  Lucifer knew this was the only way they would be saved and though many see him as the villain he knows without his rising from Hell the world would no longer be.  Life though different is better than no life at all, he feels the different views of what he should be acutely and tries to keep the balance, the problem with pressure is though it can make diamonds it can also bust dams, which one shall it be?

Amarlo

Oh wow, I really like your choice of faceclaim, RegretNot. xD He actually feels extremely fitting. Rotfl.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Chantarelle

Regretnot: very nice. You may add him to the roster in approved characters if you would like.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Sye

Ok I need help... I just got an idea for another character and well... not sure which one I should go with. The current idea of a Spring Child or my kitsune girl.

Chantarelle

Well we definitely don’t have a kitsune girl.

PlushLifeNow

Very interesting take on the post apocalyptic! I'd love to join if you'll have me. Would a Hemomancer/Blood Mage character be welcome?

Chantarelle

Murvoen

Quote from: Saika on November 17, 2018, 12:02:04 AM
Ok I need help... I just got an idea for another character and well... not sure which one I should go with. The current idea of a Spring Child or my kitsune girl.
A kitsune would be cool ^^ But what you started with the spring child also looked really interesting. In other words, I am of no help at all lol
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Sye

TheOneWhoWatches

what do you consider a Nephilim? is it Angel/Human or Angel/Demon hybrid?

Chantarelle

Rebelle

Hai there.

I'm going to be creating a character as well.  Currently toying with a half angel aka Nephilim.  One that is completely unaware of her origins at all.  One who was raised to believe that she is a gifted human, unknowing of what is truly lurking in her veins.

Vergil1989

Not to be a pest Chant, but you might want to let our resident werewolf post her own profile rather than doing it yourself since she won't be able to make any edits otherwise.  I get you needed to have something up so you could start the character thread at all, but it's more just common practice that once approved, the player posts their own profiles rather than doing so yourself.  :D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Murvoen

I'm fine with it ^^ I'm happy with my character sheet, and I don't plan on editing it
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Vergil1989

Meh, you might change your mind later.  :P  Still, it's cool, but again it's really just a good habit to let people do their own profiles is all.  :D

Sye

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 17, 2018, 12:28:07 AM
Not to be a pest Chant, but you might want to let our resident werewolf post her own profile rather than doing it yourself since she won't be able to make any edits otherwise.  I get you needed to have something up so you could start the character thread at all, but it's more just common practice that once approved, the player posts their own profiles rather than doing so yourself.  :D

It could be also to prevent editing things in after approval too?

Vergil1989

Then why let everyone else post their own profiles?  :D

Meh, again it's not a big deal, and really it does depend on the GM, since I have come across both kinds, but most people prefer at least the ability to edit in small stuff into their profiles is all.  Hence why most GMs don't post other people's stuff.  :D

Bowen

Initial Draft of Michael Archangel

Player Name: Bowen
Character Name: Michael Demiurgos, Mik'ail, War, Horseman of the Apocalypse
Allegiance: God
Race type/Class: Archangel, Horseman of the Apocalypse

Abilities:
Divine Combat: Michael's first role was to protect the church and defeat the fallen angels. He is the undisputed master of all forms of combat, including natural and supernatural fighting skills. He has immense defensive abilities and plans his attacks very carefully.

Purification: The user can heal, remove the darkness or evil from a person or objects, often including demons possessing it or mind control affecting it. It can turn evil to good or merely make someone pure. The effects of this power depend upon the recipient. They work far greater on normal humans than an unwilling celestial being.

Holy Fire: Michael is the power of the sun and divine retribution. He can create, shape and manipulate holy flames which are inextinguishable. They may smite, trap or immobilize celestial or supernatural beings.

Arch Angelic Innate Attributes Supernaturally strong, fast, resilient, and the trappings an arch angel that is older and seen more battles than any in existence.

History: coming

** Abilities can be toned down if they are too much

Unarmoured form

Chantarelle

Vergil: ty I will delete and let her post it herself. This is what I need guys, feedback. Don’t be afraid to let me know how to make things better.
Rebelle: welcome, I’m excited to see what you come up with.
Bowen: I love him, post in approved whenever you are ready.

Chantarelle

Well damn I can’t delete the first post from a topic without deleting the whole thing. I’ll talk to Muvoron about it.

Vergil1989

Just edit the post so her profile isn't there.  I normally just put at the top for the first post 'For approved characters only ' or some variation thereof.  :D

Chantarelle

TheOneWhoWatches

So i was thinking of making a Seraphim/Human hybrid, Who is bound by a promise to his Father(The Seraphim) To hunt and kill demons.