New Sanctuary: The Veil [Urban Supernatural Fantasy] Vamps/Weres/Mage

Started by Dhampyress, July 16, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhampyress

- Added a Race Balance snippet to the end of the first post. Should help summarize the populace between each race/faction.

Dhampyress

- Bumping this up. We've also gone through something of a soft reset for the game, which the first post has been tweaked to reflect.

Dhampyress

Soft reset is now in play. We've updated several key details to reflect this. Race balance has also been updated.

Still very much open to new character concepts.

November Bleeds

To anyone interested who might be looking for a connection, I have a few possibilities. I have a new character named Erik (Vampire) who has already been accepted and another character in the works by the name of Cassius (Werewolf). Erik is currently in search of a familiar of sorts (any gender), someone he can feed from on a common basis. Cassius on the other hand is in search of mentoring or potentially protecting someone. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to reach out if you'd like and I'm sure we can create something great. Here's my list of characters. :D

Intimate Ink

Dhampyress

bubby

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

ArtemisHighmore

Dhampyress

Quote from: bubby on November 17, 2018, 01:58:37 AM
*Narrows eyes and ponders*

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on November 21, 2018, 03:03:28 PM
Places timid interest, doing some reading.

Glad this piques your interest. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm more than happy to help. :-)

ArtemisHighmore

nastroma

ArtemisHighmore

Quote from: nastroma on November 22, 2018, 05:29:42 PM
*smirks* Thats a dark and dangerous road your heading down.

Yes but it is my favorite road to travel.

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

ArtemisHighmore

Please forgive my delay. Still working the kinks out of this character profile.

Dhampyress

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on November 28, 2018, 03:13:32 PM
Please forgive my delay. Still working the kinks out of this character profile.

No trouble at all. Take as long as you may need!

Dhampyress

As of today; I've added the Subplots category to the first post. It's an easier way for people to become informed with some of the larger subplots that will be situated into the game. For any potential interest for new players, I'd advise you to peak over that section, as it's an easy way to become involved with matters that will be starting shortly in the game.

I've also moved the further details section (F.A.Q.S) to the second post.

ArtemisHighmore

Adamis

Dhampyress

Caela

November Bleeds

Quote from: Caela on December 08, 2018, 04:08:07 PM
This looks very interesting...off to read more deeply.

So glad you're interested, Caela! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or you're more than welcome to send a PM to any of us. Would be happy to help you with any ideas you may have. :D

November Bleeds

New Sanctuary is still open to accepting new players! We are mostly searching for Vampires, Mages, Hunters, Humans and other possible creatures that may be brought to the GM's, which could potentially fit the storyline. We have a fairly strong Werewolf population in the game so we are looking to improve the other races.

We're not far in the game as of yet but the story is developing. Feel free to leave a reply here or PM one of the GM's if you have any questions (Dhampyress, nastroma & November Bleeds).