A family that plays together stays together (interest check, freeform)

Started by Chreestafer, August 21, 2017, 07:06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

I've edited the name to hopefully bring more interest.  It would be more of a family incest story now versus a Harem scene.

So I've had this idea rolling around my skull for a while.  I've tried it once, yet sadly didn't take off.  So here's the idea and hopefully we can get things going.

The basic concept is this:

A modern time family whose ties are very close. The son (myself) has just returned from a tour of duty over seas and has a decent amount if free time granted to him. One of the things he always loved doing was fishing with his dad. Well Father and Son go on a fishing trip.  While gone, mom however wants to plan a surprise welcome back party for her son. As the innocent planning starts, things start to become more sexual.  Next thing you know, Mom has organized a family game night of sorts withfamily members (maybe even friends) to take care of her husband and Son when they return.  Even the possibility of father and son enjoying each other.

So to start id like to get the interest of players before posting a character sheet.  I'd like to get mom and dad and some sisters filled before branching off to other family members or friends.

Thanks!!

Edit:

I am open to one or two "sisters" once having been a guy.  Pre or post op is ok. Pre might be fun though ;)

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Quote from: MagicalPen on August 21, 2017, 08:05:00 AM
I'd be interested in the father role as long as there is no M/M contact.

In truth I was actually looking to dip into that aspect as well.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

pdragon

I'd be interested in playing a crossdressing, femboy brother to act as one of the "sisters" for the party.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Chreestafer

Quote from: pdragon on August 21, 2017, 09:41:57 AM
I'd be interested in playing a crossdressing, femboy brother to act as one of the "sisters" for the party.

Would your character be specifically just a Cross Dresser.  Or a true transitioner being pre operation?
Ons and Offs
F-List

pdragon

Quote from: Chreestafer on August 21, 2017, 10:06:38 AM
Would your character be specifically just a Cross Dresser.  Or a true transitioner being pre operation?
Just a crossdresser/femboy, I don't really play trans characters to be honest.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Chreestafer

Quote from: pdragon on August 21, 2017, 12:28:47 PM
Just a crossdresser/femboy, I don't really play trans characters to be honest.

Dang, sadly I'm trying to limit the amount of males in the story. I can pm you later if we gain enough interest that another male character would be beneficial.

Other than the father and son, if only see the possibility of a 3rd being a pre op character.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bekah Boo

Oooo count me in ;3

An innocent little red head perhaps ;3

Chreestafer

Edited the story line a bit. Looking for all family memebers.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

Looks like you still need a father. I would be willing to take that role. I've never done the M/M but willing to explore the possibilities.
Quote from: Bekah Boo on August 22, 2017, 04:20:18 PM
Oooo count me in ;3

An innocent little red head perhaps ;3

Looks good to me, I doubt she will remain innocent for very long though.

Anna Katrine

I would be interested in playing the mother if it's still an option :)

Chreestafer

The positions are still open if people did have interest in them.  It's taking a bit longer to get interest but I'd love to get this game kicking soon.
Ons and Offs
F-List

RedPhoenix

I've always wanted to play a transgirl in a threesome, so playing one in an incestuous fivesome should be fun too! :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Chreestafer

We've seemed to manage at least a decent sized family so far hahaha!

ill have a CS up tomorrow for people to create their family members ;)

also, if anyone has ideas I am open to hearing them!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Anna Katrine

Neat! I just have a few questions kinda :)

Would this be the first time they are doing anything incestious, or just the first time everybody is together? Is it solely the idea of the mother or was it secretly planned for a long time?
What kind of games were you thinking? Maybe some kind of dare thing :)

Elf

I got the impression that is meant to be a surprise for the son, so I'm guessing that there has been no incestuous activity before now. I think the father and mother should have talked about something this happening. Just my thoughts, but I'm thinking the father took the son fishing to give the mother time to get it all set up.

Has everybody seen the sex dice game? Sure it is intended for couples but I have seen played at a party of sorts. We could have the mother roll them first. She would then have to do what the dice say to somebody of her choosing. After she performs said act it is that persons turn to roll the dice and then pick somebody else. The game proceeds like that. The only real rule is the person chosen cannot pick the person that chose them. Of course, if those playing so choose the roller does not have to choose a member of the opposite gender.

There's an idea for a sexy game. It is a very good way to break the ice.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Elf on August 28, 2017, 08:11:05 AM
I got the impression that is meant to be a surprise for the son, so I'm guessing that there has been no incestuous activity before now. I think the father and mother should have talked about something this happening. Just my thoughts, but I'm thinking the father took the son fishing to give the mother time to get it all set up.

Has everybody seen the sex dice game? Sure it is intended for couples but I have seen played at a party of sorts. We could have the mother roll them first. She would then have to do what the dice say to somebody of her choosing. After she performs said act it is that persons turn to roll the dice and then pick somebody else. The game proceeds like that. The only real rule is the person chosen cannot pick the person that chose them. Of course, if those playing so choose the roller does not have to choose a member of the opposite gender.

There's an idea for a sexy game. It is a very good way to break the ice.

Elf is right, the family has always been very close, like border line incest. Yet not seeing her son in so long has driven her into a frenzy so she wants to show her love and plots this with the dad.  Father son leave, mom and the rest set about getting things ready for the family fun.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bekah Boo

I just had the most amusing image come to mind ;3
Later on down the road perhaps the mother and other sister bind up the younger one on the table with her ankles above her head with just a note written in marker on her thighs to enjoy the buffet obviously ;3

Elf

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Elf on August 28, 2017, 10:44:23 AM
MMMM Sounds good to me. Dinner Time!

Lol there's plenty to share ;3
I'm debating on making her a virgin or not, might be too easy though.. at the same time it's also tempting ;3

Elf

RubySlippers

Any room for a Tomboy Girl Lesbian whose a virgin and her mother decides after she doesn't come to the party takes charge, spanking her hard with a belt and only stops when I come down and let the men fuck me she wants grandchildren and its fine I'm gay but I can still have babies. And might add lesbian dice to the mix to be nice and knowing she wants to be with women.

I like some light bondage and discipline and can see the mom upset she is not thinking of babies and doing her womanly duty and likely anticipate she might need a good dose of a belt and getting off on that.

And come on what male doesn't want to get there first and breed children with a woman they care about, so its the sister whose a lesbian, and reluctantly doing so as long as she submits.  >:)

Elf

It's not my call, but I likey dis idea. It could all be part of the prep for when father and son get home from the fishing trip.

Although I'm thinking about getting the mood set properly the fishing will be cut short so father can take his son to a strip club prior to going home for the party.

RedPhoenix

More than 5 is probably too crowded for me, but that's my hang up so I'm happy to bow out if that's the easiest way. :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Chreestafer

Quote from: RubySlippers on August 28, 2017, 11:28:05 AM
Any room for a Tomboy Girl Lesbian whose a virgin and her mother decides after she doesn't come to the party takes charge, spanking her hard with a belt and only stops when I come down and let the men fuck me she wants grandchildren and its fine I'm gay but I can still have babies. And might add lesbian dice to the mix to be nice and knowing she wants to be with women.

I like some light bondage and discipline and can see the mom upset she is not thinking of babies and doing her womanly duty and likely anticipate she might need a good dose of a belt and getting off on that.

And come on what male doesn't want to get there first and breed children with a woman they care about, so its the sister whose a lesbian, and reluctantly doing so as long as she submits.  >:)

Always room for fun like this ;)

Hey all, sorry I've been away a few days.  But I am back and happy to kick this off.  Im going to post up a character sheet here soon for those interested to post their person.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Demo Character Sheet

Player: Chreestafer
Name: Kyler
Sex: Male
Family Role: Son
Appearance: A good 7.75" in length, and thick. Stands 6'3 tall and about 180 lbs.  Tattoos litter his chest and arms depicting some of his nerdisms and history.
History:
Casual Ons: Video games, Hockey, Books, Music
Casual offs: pop music
Sexual Ons: same as mine
Sexual Offs: same as mine
Ons and Offs
F-List