A family that plays together stays together (interest check, freeform)

Started by Chreestafer, August 21, 2017, 07:06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Chreestafer on August 30, 2017, 06:54:50 AM
Always room for fun like this ;)

Hey all, sorry I've been away a few days.  But I am back and happy to kick this off.  Im going to post up a character sheet here soon for those interested to post their person.

Sooooo the girls are going to be breeded?

Chreestafer

They don't have to be bred. It can be an event that pops up at a later time. Like maybe the lesbian daughter is not so into it all at first until mom sways her thoughts.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Chreestafer on August 30, 2017, 08:49:54 AM
They don't have to be bred. It can be an event that pops up at a later time. Like maybe the lesbian daughter is not so into it all at first until mom sways her thoughts.

Mhm I can get behind that so long as whoever takes the mom roll can really bring it ;3

Elf

Okay I'm working on the father, but I need to have an idea of the age of the oldest of the 4 children to determine his age properly.

Also there is a question about the family name. As the generator of the idea and thread do you want to provide their surname, or will that be up to me?

Chreestafer

Quote from: Elf on August 30, 2017, 09:24:41 AM
Okay I'm working on the father, but I need to have an idea of the age of the oldest of the 4 children to determine his age properly.

Also there is a question about the family name. As the generator of the idea and thread do you want to provide their surname, or will that be up to me?

I'd be the oldest. So maybe... Like 21 to 25, unless a sister wants to be older.  I saw the parents being a bit older, maybe late 40s early 50s.

As for sir name it shouldn't matter that much so you can go ahead and name it haha
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

Quote from: Chreestafer on August 30, 2017, 09:31:03 AM
I'd be the oldest. So maybe... Like 21 to 25, unless a sister wants to be older.  I saw the parents being a bit older, maybe late 40s early 50s.

As for sir name it shouldn't matter that much so you can go ahead and name it haha

Okay sounds good.

Anybody have any suggestions for the family name?

Anna Katrine

Quote from: Bekah Boo on August 30, 2017, 08:51:20 AM
Mhm I can get behind that so long as whoever takes the mom roll can really bring it ;3

I will do my best when we get to that part :)

I will try to get my sheet done soon, but work is crazy busy this week. Might not be untill weekend

RedPhoenix

I was thinking of having gone off to college and transitioning while there so coming back to show off the new me for the first time so uh, 20ish maybe?
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Elf

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 30, 2017, 12:16:25 PM
I was thinking of having gone off to college and transitioning while there so coming back to show off the new me for the first time so uh, 20ish maybe?

So goes off to college as the younger son and comes back as another daughter? Would this be a total surprise? I suppose sometime after the party she would be asking for daddy to pay for the operation. I think they could come to some kind of arrangement >:)

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Elf on August 30, 2017, 12:26:22 PM
So goes off to college as the younger son and comes back as another daughter? Would this be a total surprise? I suppose sometime after the party she would be asking for daddy to pay for the operation. I think they could come to some kind of arrangement >:)

....oh I like that.

I want it to be a surprise for the brother that went overseas. Probably not for the rest of the family, although maybe they don't know the full extent or weren't prepared to see her in all her glory.

Elf

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 30, 2017, 12:32:25 PM
....oh I like that.

I want it to be a surprise for the brother that went overseas. Probably not for the rest of the family, although maybe they don't know the full extent or weren't prepared to see her in all her glory.

Excellent!

Okay so sometime after the older brother shipped out he approached mom and dad with his gender identity issue. Well father is a 21st century man would not have a major issue, can't speak for the mother. Though nobody is expecting the transformation to have already started until the homecoming.

I like that. Will have to see how father feels with the surprise though.

RedPhoenix

Player: RedPhoenix
Name: Chrissy
Sex: Transfemale (pre-op)
Family Role: Daughter (newly)
Appearance: 5'7", 125 lbs,
Casual Ons: Friendly conversation, hugs, acceptance, progress, happy music
Casual Offs: Ignorance, spite, depressing music,
Sexual Ons: She's still a bit hesitant and insecure about her not-finished body so usually better if someone else takes charge, she loves being treated like a lady
Sexual Offs: Being asked to perform a male role

Always the smaller and weaker of the sons, Chris never fit in with the boys, although she idolized her older brother and sometimes thought about going into the army like him. She went through depression and anxiety a lot as a kid, but never really opened up as to why, often worrying her parents and siblings. When she went away to college she opened up to a therapist, finding it easier to do this far away from home. She's changed quite a lot and Chrissy is much happier now.

She's made comments about feeling out of place as a boy, and having gender issues. Her family has been supportive. She hasn't revealed at all that she has transitioned. Her brother knows absolutely nothing, she didn't want to distract him while overseas.

What her folks don't know is that she put the transition on her school insurance which means daddy's credit card is going to get billed for it.

Heading home for the first time at the same time her brother gets home, she's got a surprise in store for everyone. If only she knew what being accepted into the women of the family had in store...

Bekah Boo

Bekah Boo

Player: Bekah Boo
Name: Quinn
Sex: Female
Family Role: Youngest Daughter
Appearance: 5'3 around 115 lbs Quinn is slender with taut hips and stomach, small but modest breasts. Her most distinguishing feature are her dark freckles that start from her cheek over the bridge of her nose, pouty lips along with her fiery red hair.
History: Being the youngest in the family has it's pros and cons, the benefit being Quinn is able to get away with a few more things than her siblings every now and again though the draw back more often than not being dismissed and picked on; which in truth only slightly annoyed her really. Having just graduated from high school she is still fairly uncertain as to what she wants to do in her life, her interests taking her in a few directions as her aspirations are photography but also theater work, so for now she is taking her time to mull things over.
Casual Ons: Swimming, Being outside in general, Dancing, Watching the rain
Casual offs: General rudeness, Being stuck inside, Getting picked on
Sexual Ons: See on and offs
Sexual Offs: See on and offs

Elf

Player: Elf
Name: Marcus
Sex: Male
Family Role: Father
Appearance: A good 7.25" in length, and moderately thick. Stands 6'1 tall and about 190 lbs. Is lean and fit.
History: After graduating from college he became an architect with a fairly large and prestigious firm. After several years there he went out on his own. At first things were a little hard but then it took off and his company became quite successful and prestigious. He was then able to design and build their family home with bedrooms for each of the children as well as other rooms. Many would consider their home to be a mansion. About five years ago he went into semi-retirement after selling his company for a not so small fortune. He now continues to grow the family fortune as a part time day trader from his private office in the home.
Casual Ons: Fishing, Soccer, Movies, Classic Rock, Spending time with the family
Casual offs: pop music, gospel music, rudeness
Sexual Ons: see player's Preferences
Sexual Offs: see player's Preferences

Anna Katrine

Player: Anna Katrine
Name: Emma
Sex: Female
Family Role: Mother
Appearance: About 5'9 tall and weighing roughly 150 lbs. Emma does her best to keep in shape and as such her body is slightly toned.
History: Emma went to college to study art history and had a few related jobs after she graduated. She met Marcus when she was hired to find appropriate art for a building he was designing. She has since transitioned into a private shopper for a collective of very wealthy people, representing them in auctions. It's a job that allows her a lot of free time to take vacations and take care of her children.
Casual Ons: Painting, red wine, relaxing, being right
Casual offs: Being interrupted, being wrong
Sexual Ons: Being taken from behind, exibitionism
Sexual Offs: Name calling and degrading talk

Chreestafer

Yesssss I can't wait to be inside mom!!!!

So if like to see about 6 characters before starting, we have 5.  Anyone know someone who would join?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

Quote from: Chreestafer on September 03, 2017, 11:26:55 AM
Yesssss I can't wait to be inside mom!!!!

So if like to see about 6 characters before starting, we have 5.  Anyone know someone who would join?

Agreed, the girls are looking very good.

Did we lose Rubyslippers' tomboy lesbian?

RedPhoenix

Elf

Chreestafer

Hey all, once i get back to the adult life from the holiday weekend, I'll have us starting in our storyline thread :)

RedPhoenix who is your faceclaim?

Also I can't wait to enjoy you all!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

so when we say mansion, Elf, do you mean this?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

or bigger like an actual mansion?
Ons and Offs
F-List

RedPhoenix

Bailey Jay.

Also I'm good with something smaller, just like regular family sort of thing.