News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pretty damned funny...

Started by Moondazed, March 06, 2008, 12:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moondazed

my husband sent me this link and I immediately thought about some of the people I know here *giggle*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWgs6YQR9A
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Sabby

I'm so uber l33t... so uberrrrr l33t

In the credits, there was an office phone ringing... did these guys make this at work?

Avi

I was wondering what my friends were laughing about when they were singing this.... now I know. Awesome!
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Trieste

Sabby

Kind of makes you wonder why no ones come up with this before :) ain't leetspeak grand?

Bliss

Oxhorn has some good stuff for WoW humor. I also recommend searching up the WoW videos done to Jonathan Coulton songs, by Spiffworld. "Re: Your Brains" is particularly good, but my all-time favorite will always be Code Monkey.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Moondazed

I didn't even know those were WoW characters until I read the description!  I just thought it was damned funny, since I find 'leetspeak' so annoying and have discovered that I can be quite a snob about such things.  I had no idea I was capable of such snobbery! *giggle* 
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Sabby

LMAYO!!1!11!eleven)!111!123 GTFO :) loloololoollllolollol