CjaC / DominatrixC passed away this morning.

Started by Vekseid, February 17, 2008, 04:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

Quote from: Sabbat on February 19, 2008, 04:08:27 PM
If it makes anyone feel any better, I was talking to her for hours up until she died, and she was in a really good mood. Actually, she seemed much happier then she had been in the fast weeks.

True on that... That sundaymorning I was just goofing around with her in PM, and she seemed happy enough. It's a thunderstrike out of clear blue sky all right.
* Xillen still feels sorry for leaving her chatroom at right that very day, even though he was going to rejoin it later that day :S

Vekseid

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13031.0

We want to mail these out soon, so if you wish to write a letter (or edit what you have written) please do so now.

Thank you.

Sabby

I just spoke with Cams sister, Cheri. She's read the thread with letters to Cams family.

Nothing

I wasn't around for this, and I didn't really know her, but I'm always sad when someone who is loved passes...my condolences to her family and apparantly lots and lots of friends here on Elliquiy. *hugs to all*

Vekseid

Quote from: Sabbat on February 21, 2008, 04:34:59 AM
I just spoke with Cams sister, Cheri. She's read the thread with letters to Cams family.

She has?

Only approved members should be able to see them.

Sabby

She did say she was reading through them, so I assume she used Cams account. I'm pretty sure Cheri would be on Cams laptop, so clicking on the link I gave her would have let her in as Cjac.

Elvi

It looks as though that was what she has done.

Cjac's account shows "Last Active:  Today at 07:43:58 am"

Though there may have been things here, that Cam didn't want family to see, we can forgive this just once can't we Vek?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Trieste

Probably what should happen is the account should be locked, especially once those letters are mailed. It feels ... wrong to let someone, even a sister, sift through things that Cam may not have wanted shared. It's her account, she's no longer using it. If family and friends want to log on and explore, so be it, but Domi's account should stay hers.

*tosses her two copper in with a clink*

Elvi

My thoughts exactly Trieste.
I do not object at all to Cam's sister being here at all, I do however, object to her private messages and other things being read when she may not have wished them to.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Trieste

Thanks, Elvi. You put what I was trying to say much better than I did, and it's appreciated. :)

Jester

Very very sad.

I am sorry to have just seen this. I did not know her but like everyone here we are a wonderful communitty and it affects us all when our friends lose someone they love and respect.

My thoughts go out to everyone who knew her well.

keroshin

I know I'm a tad late at this, and I've known about it since the day it was posted.  I didn't really know DominatrixC that well, but I can't imagine the horrorshow that their family must have, and probably still is experiencing.  My condolences.

(until I can set this up in my profile) ~Through uncertainty, I find wisdom.~
~Through uncertainty, I find wisdom.~

My On's and Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13183.0

Vekseid

I'm going to see about getting the letters out on Friday. That means I'll lock the thread then and Muse or I will mail them out.

Cam's account has been set restricted - as other members have stated it probably isn't right for them to have access to her PMs.  Her sister is free to sign up, of course.

Cosmo_ac

This is a tragic event.  I knew Cam, though not as well as i would have liked.  What struck me about her the most is how much she seemed to care for others.  She was a good women with a big heart, and we would be fortionute to have more like her around.  I'm sure wherever she is right now she is touched by all the people who think highly of her.  Rest well Cam.

Soulsemmer

It's a bit late, and I just noticed this.

Know her well I did not, but upon the wings of angels doth she now fly. Rest well, sweet lady. Your rest is assuredly deserved.
"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."