CjaC / DominatrixC passed away this morning.

Started by Vekseid, February 17, 2008, 04:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

I just got a message from Muse, who knows her well... some of you have already heard from him.  Sometime around 5:45 AM Pacific this morning, Cam Robinson (CjaC and DominatrixC on Elliquiy) called an ambulance, suspecting she was having a heart attack.

By the time they arrived, there was no pulse.

I feel a bit more empty now and a bit less... I don't have any good words to say right now. She was a good friend and the first one I've lost... My heart goes out to her family, and I will cherish her memory.

I'll think of better words later, I hope.

I've been asked to relay that she had a small dog for therapeutic reasons. If anyone lives in Washington State (or is willing to make a trip), please get in touch with Muse.

Thank you for reading this. If you wish to write her family a letter (please), see this thread.

Sherona

Elvi

Sad...very very sad indeed.
We were just beginning to get to know her.

C wasn't a good friend of mine, but she was part of my internet family.

Vek, if it's possible, please pass on both mine and Strangely's condolences to her family.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Garreth

I only knew her for a short while, but my heart is with her.

My sincerest condolences. She will be in my prayers tonight.
Judge one's character not from the options he's given, but from the choice he makes from them.

Cherri Tart

She was a very sweet person who always took the time to try to cheer me up when i was down - i will treasure her forever in my heart.  I just don't have any thing else to say right now - it hurts too much.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Captain Maltese

My deepest condolences. Our community has lost someone many cared about.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Elandra

Though not close, she and I were friends and she will be missed.

My condolences. She will be in my thoughts tonight.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

HairyHeretic

I didn't really know her, but my condolances to those who did.

If it helps, I believe no one is ever really gone until all memory of them has faded.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Xillen

:-(

Really, really sad... She'll be missed for sure.

Kazyth

I did not know her well, but my heart goes out to those who did and her family.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Vekseid

MadPanda

Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Sabby

She was my closest friend... I've been crying ever since I found out... I can't imagine a life without her...

Hunter

Trieste

Damn ... I refuse to believe. Bring her back. -_-

Sabby

I've never been a man of faith... but Cam made me almost believe in Angels... and now shes gone...

Serenity Vixen

I only just found this out
I really don't think well in shock, so I will try and write something later.
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Mostlyjoe

Best thoughts and wishes to the family and friends.
Motivated goofball at your service.

Sugarman (hal)

I was just talking to her last night... totally bumed here.

nothing else to say, but she was a good kind lady.
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

King_Furby

I didn't know her at all but it is always sad to lose a member of a community especially someone who many know and liked.

But i will tell you all something. It's really nice to see all the kind words you all are saying. I sure she is glad to see this community care.

Bishrook aka Fate sisters

I am going to miss her. Sje was a good friend. She  was always trying to help people.
(cries)
I talked to several times a week and she was always humorous and often thoughtful.
The world is a smaller place for me without her.
Steph
Weaver of threads
 Clotho who spins,Lachesis who weaves Atopos who cuts
We are the fate sisters, the Moerae, who apportion your destiny.
ons and offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7310.0

schnookums

I...I just can't believe this is true...I just can't. She...she was helping me out, talking me through my bad times just...just the other day. How can she be gone now? It just isn't fair...it's just not fair at all.

Apple of Eris

Oh my god... I can't believe it. I wasn't super close or anything to her, but we had talked fairly regularly on IRC and all. And she and I used to play around when I'd pick on Sabbat in the SB and all. I'm so honestly going to miss that and her.

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Moondazed

I never directly spoke to her, but I know that she was well thought of and liked, and I'm deeply saddened at her passing.  Times like this make me realize how much I consider E to be a community.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Jeramiahh

... oh my god.

*sobs, slowly*

She was loved, dearly.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.