The Creeping Tide [DnD 3.5] Recruitment. Closed.

Started by SteelZephyr, June 24, 2013, 07:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eBadger

Quote from: indarkestknight on June 26, 2013, 06:26:59 PM
My DGM lists the wealth for a 6th level PC as 13k...
Just to be clear, I was stating that there were a LOT of fun things I could come up with (see the Collar of Submission, above) not complaining in any way about the cash. 

My transgender wand, whip of binding, gag of blindness and deafness, and a few other toys never made it past initial conception.  And that's only looking at the first couple levels of spells.  It's actually kind of impressive how easily many spells lend themselves to kinky smut. 

And video, I'll donate a gold coin to a starving family if you'll just tryyyy it onnnnn....

Videospirit

Quote from: eBadger on June 26, 2013, 06:33:52 PM
Just to be clear, I was stating that there were a LOT of fun things I could come up with (see the Collar of Submission, above) not complaining in any way about the cash. 

My transgender wand, whip of binding, gag of blindness and deafness, and a few other toys never made it past initial conception.  And that's only looking at the first couple levels of spells.  It's actually kind of impressive how easily many spells lend themselves to kinky smut. 

And video, I'll donate a gold coin to a starving family if you'll just tryyyy it onnnnn....

"Well... I suppose it'd be for a good cause. I'm not putting it on myself though, I don't even want to touch it with my hands, and you have to promise to take it off right away. And absolutely no mirrors. If... I were to see how it looked on me, well, that'd be just too much."

SteelZephyr

Quote from: eBadger on June 26, 2013, 05:49:25 PM
Gah!  Added orientation, and as for Lesser Drow...mebbe?  I forgot lowlight/dark vision aren't interchangable like Pathfinder...could you link me to lesser drow stats?  Or will this work?  I'm just doing it for flavor (slaver, and the pic coloring) so even if I need to just use normal elven stats that's fine.
That one you linked works, just add Common to the list of automatic languages. Lesser Drow can be found here.

Quote from: rancorius on June 26, 2013, 05:54:14 PM
still looking for players?
Yep, and will be until the end of June

indarkestknight

Erk. Clearly I missed the GM upping our starting wealth by 2,000 gp...  :-[

Ershin

Quote from: SteelZephyr on June 26, 2013, 06:50:56 PM
Yep, and will be until the end of June

Damn, guess my earlier mention of a warlock (maybe multiclassing as a cloistered cleric/eldritch theurge if I went human instead of pixie? Healing beams!) will have to be put back into its box to await another 3.5 game to come along, I've been busy getting stuff ready for a con this weekend which is... this weekend, and also the deadline for the entries. So I'd have a couple hours tomorrow to come up with something. Though I don't think I'd be able to produce quite as much in such great detail as eBadger,  wow, very impressive. o_o

Videospirit

Quote from: indarkestknight on June 26, 2013, 07:03:52 PM
Erk. Clearly I missed the GM upping our starting wealth by 2,000 gp...  :-[

He was kind of sneaky about it, just flat out saying 15000gp from the start, without mentioning that it wasn't standard for 6th level.

eBadger

Quote from: Videospirit on June 26, 2013, 06:46:59 PM
"Well... I suppose it'd be for a good cause. I'm not putting it on myself though, I don't even want to touch it with my hands, and you have to promise to take it off right away. And absolutely no mirrors. If... I were to see how it looked on me, well, that'd be just too much."

Oh, certainly.  Here, just kneel down, with your hands behind your back; you may feel a tingle, but just stay calm and don't fight it.  It's for a good cause, after all. 

QuoteThat one you linked works, just add Common to the list of automatic languages. Lesser Drow can be found here.

Awesome, I'm about to head out but I'll sort it out tonight. 

eBadger

Quote from: Ershin on June 26, 2013, 07:11:24 PM
Damn, guess my earlier mention of a warlock (maybe multiclassing as a cloistered cleric/eldritch theurge if I went human instead of pixie? Healing beams!) will have to be put back into its box to await another 3.5 game to come along, I've been busy getting stuff ready for a con this weekend which is... this weekend, and also the deadline for the entries. So I'd have a couple hours tomorrow to come up with something. Though I don't think I'd be able to produce quite as much in such great detail as eBadger,  wow, very impressive. o_o

B-b-but we desperately need more girls...especially submissive ones!...and pixies with healing beams!!!

Videospirit

Quote from: eBadger on June 26, 2013, 07:13:42 PM
Oh, certainly.  Here, just kneel down, with your hands behind your back; you may feel a tingle, but just stay calm and don't fight it.  It's for a good cause, after all.   

*Does exactly as told*"Is the tingling because it's pretty?"

SteelZephyr

Quote from: Ershin on June 26, 2013, 07:11:24 PM

Actually, you're already covered. The exact text was "no new interest". That means new people can't come in after that. Anyone who has previously shown interest is in the clear until I decide on a sheet deadline date. I'm thinking it'll be early-mid July at the latest.

kckolbe

Quote from: eBadger on June 26, 2013, 07:15:21 PM
B-b-but we desperately need more girls...especially submissive ones!...and pixies with healing beams!!!

All of this is true.  An interesting character that helps the gender ratio is worth a little consideration, especially given that you expressed interest early and have a RL commitment.  Here's hopin' for ya.

EDIT:  Never mind, looks like you are in the clear.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

eBadger

Quote from: Videospirit on June 26, 2013, 07:16:54 PM
*Does exactly as told*"Is the tingling because it's pretty?"

Yes.  Yes, that's it exactly, the prettiness.  Now heel, kitty. 

I'm really starting to think I ought to dump some game-oriented stuff and pick up a second collar....

Videospirit

I am kind of confused as to how that would interact with the vow if you did manage to get it on Chi.

Ershin

Quote from: eBadger on June 26, 2013, 07:15:21 PM
The pixie wouldnt be high enoug level to make healing beams, it'd have to be something of LA +0 due to multiclassing / prestige class shenanigans.
But like I said, I still have tomorrow before I head off for the weekend... Hopefully the day's work won't drain me of any of any creativity and I'll be able to submit a background and sheet on time. Buuut... the suggestion of a submissive healer's a good one, gets the ol' cogs turning. Though in all honesty because of the level adjustment a pixie would proably make for a really terrible healer.

Quote from: SteelZephyr on June 26, 2013, 07:19:03 PM
Actually, you're already covered. The exact text was "no new interest". That means new people can't come in after that. Anyone who has previously shown interest is in the clear until I decide on a sheet deadline date. I'm thinking it'll be early-mid July at the latest.

Oh, cool. Thank you. :)
Guess I can take a little time to breathe and think more about it in the evenings when I'm away. I've been painting miniatures for a tournament I'm taking part in during a con almost non-stop for weeks now ever since my somewhat young cousins got into and generally wrecked my about half of my old ones. @_@

I'm still not 100% sure on what to play. On one hand... Pixie Warlock, but some people might find something that short to be a little squick, however always flying and invisible and shooting death rays everywhere in combat... It's tempting, I've got to say.

Prince Truhan

Well I vote for the Pixie Warlock.

Then again I'm curious about the healing beams

kckolbe

I'd kinda like to see a pixie wizard/sorcerer using a familiar as a mount.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Prince Truhan

Not sure if it's there and I missed it is there any limit to alignment?

Ershin

Quote from: Prince Truhan on June 26, 2013, 07:35:40 PM
Well I vote for the Pixie Warlock.

Then again I'm curious about the healing beams
First I was wrong about the name of the prestige class, Eldritch Disciple, not Theurge. My mistake.
I'm not 100% sure myself, I don't have my books on me right at this second but it's in Complete Mage. Something about combining divine energy into the Warlock's normal rays? I'll look into it more and get back to you about it. Like;y not necessary to do so though if I decide to be a regular Warlock instead.

Quote from: kckolbe on June 26, 2013, 07:37:28 PM
I'd kinda like to see a pixie wizard/sorcerer using a familiar as a mount.
Awesome idea, though pixies are Small sized (2 1/2 feet tall according to the SRD) so I'm not sure it would work, despite how cool a notion it is. :(

eBadger

Quote from: Ershin on June 26, 2013, 07:33:12 PM
Guess I can take a little time to breathe and think more about it in the evenings when I'm away. I've been painting miniatures for a tournament I'm taking part in during a con almost non-stop for weeks now ever since my somewhat young cousins got into and generally wrecked my about half of my old ones. @_@

I'm still not 100% sure on what to play. On one hand... Pixie Warlock, but some people might find something that short to be a little squick, however always flying and invisible and shooting death rays everywhere in combat... It's tempting, I've got to say.

Healing beams sound neat, but I'd suggest warlock for the sake of having more effect. 

Meh to squick...there's plenty of size alteration magic out there, to either shrink them or enlarge you.  Want me to put something together for ya?  I'm clearly having too much fun. 

And what minis game do you play?

QuoteI am kind of confused as to how that would interact with the vow if you did manage to get it on Chi.

Well...technically all the gear (and, well, HER) would be Nys' property...but with the massive potential for breaking the game, I'd just keep her naked. 

TBH I'd probably keep her naked anyways. 

Prince Truhan

Quote from: Ershin on June 26, 2013, 07:48:24 PM
First I was wrong about the name of the prestige class, Eldritch Disciple, not Theurge. My mistake.
I'm not 100% sure myself, I don't have my books on me right at this second but it's in Complete Mage. Something about combining divine energy into the Warlock's normal rays? I'll look into it more and get back to you about it. Like;y not necessary to do so though if I decide to be a regular Warlock instead.

I know that in a book there was a ranged paladin that could heal by shooting arrows to their allies, (sounds cupidy) so healing beams sounds reasonable

Videospirit

Quote from: eBadger on June 26, 2013, 07:51:16 PM
Well...technically all the gear (and, well, HER) would be Nys' property...but with the massive potential for breaking the game, I'd just keep her naked. 

TBH I'd probably keep her naked anyways.

QuoteIf you use any masterwork or magical items then you lose the benefits of this feat until you make an atonement, though you can have others use magic items to your benefit without losing the benefits of this feat.

So there'd be no point in putting stuff on her anyway. It's more an issue of whether or not wearing the collar itself would count as using a magical item.

Anon315

I'm thinking illusionist wizard. I can make you see things that will boggle the mind, entice the senses, or horrify you beyond belief. Also with added conjuration and enchantment, can have all sorts of fun. Gnomes get kinda insane as far as illusionist goes, but they're not particularly sexy generally. (Of course some alter self would fix that right up)

Dracorion

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=597756

Aaaand finally done with my sheet. Hopefully there's not a lot of problems with it. The only homebrew content I want to pick up is a trait and a flaw, linked to the original entries in the sheet and taken from here. I like them better than official traits and flaws because they have a lot more flavor, which I think is the point.

I hope you don't mind, Videospirit, I thought Syra and Chi could be friends, what with their shared interests and all.

As far as Syra goes as a character beyond numbers, she's not startibg out very sexual. She's by no means a prude or scared of sex but she has little experience, which is someyhing she wants to change. She's socially ignorant, naive and eager enough that her quest for self-discovery is just begging to be derailed into a quest of sexual discovery.  :P

Videospirit

Freaking Nymphs, making everyone stunned by their beauty, male, female, polymorphed construct, whatever.

Although it does bring to fact that I forgot to actually mention that kind of thing went on at the grove.

I mean, I suppose I just assumed it didn't need to be stated, because, once again, Freaking Nymphs.

They can be buds though, no problem.

SteelZephyr

Quote from: Anon315 on June 26, 2013, 08:52:19 PM
I'm thinking illusionist wizard. I can make you see things that will boggle the mind, entice the senses, or horrify you beyond belief. Also with added conjuration and enchantment, can have all sorts of fun. Gnomes get kinda insane as far as illusionist goes, but they're not particularly sexy generally. (Of course some alter self would fix that right up)

According to Mr. Welch, gnomes are very sexy. Which his DM hates. Here's all the gnomes and sex stuff he has:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

39. Gnomes do not have the racial ability 'can lick their eyebrows'.
40. Gnomes do not have the racial ability to hold their breath for 10 minutes.
41. Gnomes do not have the racial ability 'impromptu kickstand'.
1367. Gnomes are not nature's tripods.

As for Zarlathil, she looks alright. Though I'm going to have to suggest you take a different flaw. I'm going to have too much fun with Corruptible.