Rainbotech's Roleplay ideas (M/M)

Started by Rainbowtech, May 19, 2011, 01:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainbowtech

Some of this will be copy and pasted from my Ons and Offs thread.

Well I'm a twenty one year old gay male, living in the USA. I've been told I'm a decent writer, though I can take a while. My Roleplaying experience is limited, seeing as I've only been doing it for a few months now. I have been writing since I was ten though, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. When I write, I tend to use dialouge a lot. It's always been my thing, too much Gilmore Girls I think. In my roleplays I tend to prefer Genre roleplays. I mean stuff akin to Buffy, Charmed, Slither, Birds of Prey and Comic Books. I'm a confirmed nerd. I also prefer romance to just sex. I'm not opposed to character's just hooking up in an RP, but I do prefer relationships.

Current Roleplays:

Magicalyptica (Nimmy & RainbowTech
   Reluctant Heroes (Grdell & RainbowTech

Wanted Roleyplays:

RP: The Magicians
Plot: My character uses his powers to catch thieves, burglars and make a living doing stage shows. It's a very nice existence until a thief he catches is after an ancient tome that unleashes an ancient demon.

You could be either the thief, a police officer or something else. Talk to me about it.

The Character I want to use:

Name: Ozias Winter
Personality: Generally happy and sarcastic. Very dedicated to his work.
Ideas: I want to use him in a genre rp. I imagine him being able to use stage magic, without the props. He'd be able to pull a rabbit out of his hat, without the trap door. He'd be able to disappear in a box, without the box having the trap door. Basically, he'd be able to make anything appear, so long as no one was able to see where he was making it appear from.

RP: The Faye
Plot: In this world, magic is hidden from normal mortals. My character is a mage who is just starting out on his journey. Mages are responsible for helping keep balance between the Faye and humans as well as executing demons. Basically it's the world from charmed, minus the white lighters and grand councils. I'd like it for my partner to either be an experienced magister around the age of Twenty four or a fellow teenager who's just starting out on his journey as well. The main antagonist would be a demon who incites the Faye into starting a war on humanity.

Rainbowtech

Added a two story concepts, will add a few more characters later.