[Recruitment/Interest Check] Exalted 2.5: Return of the Mighty

Started by Dracorion, November 08, 2012, 11:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Golden and Silver Armor are considered to have neon signs over their heads of "Please kill me for I am Anathema." for anyone that even remotely follows the Immaculate Order much less a Dragon Blood. Least thats what I learned from experiences in games. But thats what will usually happen in a player vs player environment or MMO like state.

Anyway thank you for that last bit of confirmed information. ^_^

RSGAlex

Oh, the flaw is the one from the core. I just put up a quick summary of it. So it lasts one scene in combat, or Compassion in hours outside of it.

I also knew I forgot to edit everything in. I'll go and put that back in. (Also, Crane doesn't allow for armor. I'm soon going to be investing in soak charms.)

EDIT: Also, things have been added up top.
Signature Recreation Pending....

Downloading Drivers 1 of @*.

Please wait warmly.

Laughing Hyena

One more thing. Anyone know any good artifacts or hearthstones for someone using a sling?

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, humans with charms then. Altough I disagree with it but it's your call as ST and it's your game :).

*checks lunar charm*

:o

No way! That is too OP and also goes against the classic setup where solars-fuck-lunar mates. I would allow it produce addiction towards mortals/gods/other exalts towards lunar (could make sense, as some lunars seduced solars enemies as way to protect them) and even other solars. Expect the charm does not work against solar mate of the lunar (bond provides solar protection against the technique). Also besides the resistance roll there should be chance to burn 5 WP to resist fall to addiction as final defense and then needing burn the listed amount of WP's. Altough my formula would had been 'lunar appearance + essence amount of WP's burned'.

I know Walker is going be royally pissed about Crow who placed him several set backs in his plots through using his own network against him (and sabotage other operations with false messages and orders). But Crow knows that and that's why he keeps very low profile and he often uses false mien to take disguise of someone and mimic their essence pattern to become hard to track. Also he can sense other creatures of death like all deathknights do and he can in darkness be near invisible. Top that with amulet of shadow walking teleport ability is nifty for varied escape methods.

As renegade resonance is going high up and be royal bitch to deal with though. His clothes negate discomfort of the Creation but he needs regenrate essence by feeding (no heartstone nor cult, he had both as Walker's trusted enforcer, he had Liege 5 background). If not count sleeping in crypts or in shadowland to regenrate.

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 10, 2012, 03:41:52 PM
One more thing. Anyone know any good artifacts or hearthstones for someone using a sling?

Hmmm, artifact sling I remember there is one even on core book. Heartstones I do not remember that much expect one which allowed turn projectile attacks act poisonous but it asked heartstone socket on weapon itself (and artifact sling had none). Of course heartstone amulet would be useful if you pick something help with ranged combat but my own advice is to go for utility.

Laughing Hyena

Only thing I saw that helps with ranged combat is the poison hearthstone and the powerbow amp.  But hey if anyone else hase ideas Im good for it. But yest its a given hes going to have an amulet since there is one right in the picture.

RSGAlex

I'd say use the hearthstone that gives you the firery Space Ripper Stingy Eyes (it's the Bloody-Eyed Burning Jewel ) but that's more in addition to having a sling than working for it.

How about the Cadent Carbuncle? (Both are in Oadenoal's Codex, page 94)

Please wait warmly.

Dracorion

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 10, 2012, 03:47:48 PMNo way! That is too OP and also goes against the classic setup where solars-fuck-lunar mates. I would allow it produce addiction towards mortals/gods/other exalts towards lunar (could make sense, as some lunars seduced solars enemies as way to protect them) and even other solars. Expect the charm does not work against solar mate of the lunar (bond provides solar protection against the technique). Also besides the resistance roll there should be chance to burn 5 WP to resist fall to addiction as final defense and then needing burn the listed amount of WP's. Altough my formula would had been 'lunar appearance + essence amount of WP's burned'.

Well, the problem with the classic Solars-fuck-Lunars setup is slightly unfair even from a mechanical standpoint. Solars get the most benefit out of the Solar Bond background even though Lunars are the ones that actually have to buy it, and we know how good Solars can be at abusing it.

Further, the charm imposes addiction, not servitude. Imagine a burly Dawn who becomes addicted to a scrawny No Moon and tell me if she's going to be the one in control. Yes, even if the Solar tries to sate their addiction forcefully, it's not going to work because the Lunar is the one that has to actually use the charm, but an addicted Solar can still convince the Lunar (physically, or through natural or unnatural mental influence), to use it.

Frankly, I was mostly interested in the charm because it'd allow me to portray a different kind of Solar-Lunar relationship. But, if you would still prefer that the charm have more restricting mechanics or requisites, we can work it out.

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 10, 2012, 03:28:58 PM
Golden and Silver Armor are considered to have neon signs over their heads of "Please kill me for I am Anathema." for anyone that even remotely follows the Immaculate Order much less a Dragon Blood. Least thats what I learned from experiences in games. But thats what will usually happen in a player vs player environment or MMO like state.

Well, God-blooded aren't exactly rare in the Scavenger Lands, and they can and do attune to artifacts. Which is why the lie provided by Alex's backstory works to explain why he runs around with Orichalcum. Basically, as long as you guys aren't being too overtly Anathema-ish, you can pass for God-blooded.

As for the Sling of Deadly Prowess in the core book, I think it does have a hearthstone setting, since it doesn't say it doesn't. And when an artifact lacks a hearthstone setting the book specifies that.

Alex's suggestion of the Candent Carbuncle is good, if you want to invest that much into a manse. If not, you could go with the Adder's Eye stone, or you could try and submit a hearthstone of your own creation.

RSGAlex, about the Hand of Writing, it seems mostly okay except for the part about the difficulty to spot changes made with the artifact. It doesn't make much sense to me that changes should be easier to spot the more time goes by without anyone noticing anything wrong. I would suggest something like a Linguistics + Wits roll, with two automatic successes added by the artifact, and the successes on the roll become the difficulty of any Perception + Awareness roll made by someone to notice the writing has been changed.

RSGAlex

Ah, I should be more clear then. It was supposed to be how long the ink had been on the surface that determined the difficulty. Longer it's been there, then the easier it is to notice that ink used to be there.

But if you want to use yours, tis also fine.

Please wait warmly.

Dracorion

QuoteThe difficulty to spot the changes varies depending on how soon it was done. If it was in the same scene, and you didn't see the changes being made, the difficulty would probably be about 7. Within the same day it would be 5, the same week 2, and after that 1.

Seems to be saying that the longer the ink is there, the easier it is to notice something is different. As opposed to right after the change was made. A week after the ink has changed a lot of people are likely to have looked over the changed writing and because of the higher difficulty they likely wouldn't notice anything different, which is why it doesn't make sense to me that a week later someone who's looked it over before and noticed nothing should realize the change.

But I seem to have it wrong, so if you could perhaps clarify what you intended here I'd appreciate it.

RSGAlex

Well, to really spell it out as best I can it would be something like this. If the change is made in the same scene, metaphorically speaking, the ink hasn't had time to dry. There are only the faintest traces of the old writing there, almost necessitating that you saw the original to notice the changes.

After a day the ink has settled just a little, so there's a few flecks still sticking. You might notice it, but you need to be an Exalt if you want to do it regularly.

After a week, the ink has soaked in quite a bit. If you're more perceptive than Jane Average, then you probably notice enough of the old ink to say that it was changed.

After that, the ink has soaked in enough that the changes are obvious. Even though you still read that new writing, it's not hard to see that there used to be something else underneath.

Please wait warmly.

Marie Reynolds

Just letting you know i will be putting my character i am just waiting on a serial number on a exalted  character generator that i downloaded that is open source.

Dracorion

Quote from: RSGAlex on November 10, 2012, 06:13:22 PM
Well, to really spell it out as best I can it would be something like this. If the change is made in the same scene, metaphorically speaking, the ink hasn't had time to dry. There are only the faintest traces of the old writing there, almost necessitating that you saw the original to notice the changes.

After a day the ink has settled just a little, so there's a few flecks still sticking. You might notice it, but you need to be an Exalt if you want to do it regularly.

After a week, the ink has soaked in quite a bit. If you're more perceptive than Jane Average, then you probably notice enough of the old ink to say that it was changed.

After that, the ink has soaked in enough that the changes are obvious. Even though you still read that new writing, it's not hard to see that there used to be something else underneath.

Ah, hm. I'm not expert on how ink works. Alright, artifact is approved, unless another player has any qualms about it.

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 10, 2012, 06:27:44 PM
Just letting you know i will be putting my character i am just waiting on a serial number on a exalted  character generator that i downloaded that is open source.

You mean EdExalted?  :P I've been waiting from a serial number from there since Monday. I believe I read somewhere that it's dead. Personally, I use Anathema. It's another open source Exalted character generator that's quite handy.

RSGAlex

It's always hard to tell with EdExalted.

It can lay fallow for months and months, then boom, update. Still, easier to alter than Anathema is. And even that's easier than it once was. Just remember to check your spam just in case.

* RSGAlex makes a note to put more about variants up because he had an idea. Also, remember to put that Resources 3 on there.

Please wait warmly.

Marie Reynolds

Ah thanks for the heads up on that ill go grab Anathema.

Teo Torriatte

I'm not sure about the values for the daiklave... Muse helped me make the character sheet so maybe he knows? I can fix it any way you would like me to in the meantime, though. I will work on the virtue flaw and explaining how Whispers and Sapphire met when I get home from work in the morning. I need to leave pretty soon and my brain feels kind of like mush since I woke up really late.

I do have a question about the virtue flaw thing, though... being pretty new to Exalted, still... it would be based on her highest virtue, right? That would be Valor, so maybe she could have something where she just throws all caution to the wind and just totally thrusts herself into whatever dangerous situation she might be in the middle of?

Laughing Hyena

Dracorion

Quote from: Luna on November 10, 2012, 07:38:27 PM
I'm not sure about the values for the daiklave... Muse helped me make the character sheet so maybe he knows? I can fix it any way you would like me to in the meantime, though.

The only thing you really need to do is sort of make it like this:

Speed      5
ACC (+3)   14
Damage (+11)   16L/4
Defense (+1)   6
Rate      3
Tags:   Overwhelming, Reach

I think that'd be consistent with the rest.

Quote from: Luna on November 10, 2012, 07:38:27 PMI do have a question about the virtue flaw thing, though... being pretty new to Exalted, still... it would be based on her highest virtue, right? That would be Valor, so maybe she could have something where she just throws all caution to the wind and just totally thrusts herself into whatever dangerous situation she might be in the middle of?

Right, like Hyena said, that's Foolhardy Contempt the Valor flaw, though you can design a version with a different limit break condition if you like.

As for your Virtue Flaw, It doesn't have to be your highest Virtue, only that it has to be a virtue rated at 3 or higher. I understand most people go with their highest virtue, but you don't have to.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Dracorion on November 10, 2012, 05:43:14 PM
Well, the problem with the classic Solars-fuck-Lunars setup is slightly unfair even from a mechanical standpoint. Solars get the most benefit out of the Solar Bond background even though Lunars are the ones that actually have to buy it, and we know how good Solars can be at abusing it.

Further, the charm imposes addiction, not servitude. Imagine a burly Dawn who becomes addicted to a scrawny No Moon and tell me if she's going to be the one in control. Yes, even if the Solar tries to sate their addiction forcefully, it's not going to work because the Lunar is the one that has to actually use the charm, but an addicted Solar can still convince the Lunar (physically, or through natural or unnatural mental influence), to use it.

Frankly, I was mostly interested in the charm because it'd allow me to portray a different kind of Solar-Lunar relationship. But, if you would still prefer that the charm have more restricting mechanics or requisites, we can work it out.

Well, if you want a more interesting dynamic for lunar vs solar relationship it should come through RP than through a charm mechanic. Not against lunars having addictive sex juices (as they can steal your form just giving a blowjob or consume your sex juices as sacred hunt). It's the whole fluff description which irks me up the most that it was created to be 'solar-taming leash' when solars have their own eguilevant which is far superior anyways (and would make lunar with your charm become 'roll over' deal).

Dracorion

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 10, 2012, 08:07:42 PM
Well, if you want a more interesting dynamic for lunar vs solar relationship it should come through RP than through a charm mechanic. Not against lunars having addictive sex juices (as they can steal your form just giving a blowjob or consume your sex juices as sacred hunt). It's the whole fluff description which irks me up the most that it was created to be 'solar-taming leash' when solars have their own eguilevant which is far superior anyways (and would make lunar with your charm become 'roll over' deal).

Yeah, I know about Solars' Lunar-Taming Leash, the nickname of this charm was inspired by it. But if your problem is just that line in the fluff, that's easy enough to fix.

Laughing Hyena

Backstory will take a day or so but the sheet is just about done.

Laughing Hyena

Name:Curious Eyes of Endless Insight
Type:Solar
Caste:Twilight
Motivation:"To Discover the truth behind why the First Age Ended."
Intimacies:Ruin Exploring (Passion); Creating New Technology (Passion); His Keepsakes (Love); Titan of the Heartless Void (Hatred)
Anima:An Emerald Obelisk rises behind the Exalt with intricate carvings and murals in Old Realm detailing a supposed prophecy of the Third Age of Creation's genesis.
Anima Power:Solar Exalted of the Twilight Caste may perceive Essence through their anima, allowing them to hone their senses for magic. By spending five motes, a Twilight may add (Essence) automatic successes on any (Intelligence + Occult) roll to identify a Charm or to analyze it with Essence sight, and on any (Perception + Awareness) roll made to notice a magical effect or Charm. In addition, this supernatural perception eas- ily pierces through deception, adding a +3 bonus to the Solar’s Dodge MDV against unnatural Illusions. These effects come into play automatically once the Solar spends 11+ motes of Peripheral Essence.
Birthday:14th Day of Ascending Earth
Height:5'8"
Weight:138 lbs
Skin:Pale
Hair:Silver
Eyes:Gold
Style:His ensemble consists of earthly brown colors and non-dyed fabrics because of a preference of practicality over fashion. Much of his clothing is crudely stitched back together and repaired on the go giving him a tattered look. His tunic worn underneath an earth brown cloak shares a similar color of dust grey. Several belts line his waist for the various pouches containing various tools of his trade to make sure he never goes without them. Upon his right hand is a crude black binding of cloth which is meant to fasten to his hand a weapon of his choice. Around his neck is a torn fabric of royal purple made into an improvised scarf and underneath it is a gold chain containing three charms upon it.
Charsheet

Strength3  Charisma2  Perception4
Dexterity4Manipulation2Intelligence4
Stamina2Appearance3Wits3

Archery0Integrity1CraftX
Martial Arts0Performance0Investigation4
Melee0Presence0Lore4
Thrown3Resistance3Medicine0
War0Survival0Occult2

Athletics3Bureaucracy0
Awareness3Linguistics1
Dodge4Ride0
Larceny3Sail0
Stealth0Socialize0

Craft Invested dots
Air0
Earth0
Fire0
Water0
Wood0
Magitech0

Specialties
Investigation: (Finding Concealed Objects) 2
Lore: (First Age)2

Languages:
Riverspeak, Old Realm

Charms

Thrown
2nd Thrown Excellency, 2m/1 sux
Joint Wounding Attack, 3m/ Supplemental
Triple Distance Attack Technique, 3m/ Supplemental
Cascade of Cutting Terror, 5m/ Supplemental

Resistance
Ox-Body Technique, Permanent
Invincible Essence Reinforcement, Permanent

Investigation
2nd Investigation Excellency, 2m/1 sux
Crafty Observation Method, 5m/ Simple

Lore
1st Lore Excellency, 1m/1 dice

Awareness
1st Awareness Excellency, 1m/1 dice
Keen Sight Technique, 3m/ Scene

Dodge
3rd Dodge Excellency, 4m/ Reroll or (Attribute+Ability)

Larceny
Flawless Pickpocketing Technique, 3m/ Supplemental
Lock Opening Touch, 3m/ Supplemental

Backgrounds
Artifact:1 (Orichalcum Sling of Deadly Prowess)
Artifact:1 (Orichalcum Hearthstone Amulet)
Artifact:1 (Orichalcum Chain Shirt)
Contacts:2 (Guild (Flawed Ruby) and Scavenger Lord Contacts (Splendid Star)
Manse:3 (Stone of Resilient Bamboo)
Resources:3 (Scavenger Contracts and Dead Drop Contracts)

Merits
Common Sense (-1pts)
Danger Sense (Greater) (-5pts)

Flaws
Amputee (Arm) (+3pts)
Enemy (Titan of the Heartless Void) (+2pts)

Virtues
Compassion2Conviction3
Temperance2Valor3

Virtue Flaw:
Heart of Flint

Defense Values (Parry):
Physical:4, Mental:4
Defense Values (Dodge):
Physical:5, Mental:4
Soak:
B10/L12/A7 (Unarmored B5/L5)
Hardness:
B3/L3/A0 (Unarmored B0/L0)
Health Levels:
-0, -1, -1, -1, -2, -2, -2, -2, -4, incapacitated, x2 death
Attacks:
Orichalcum Sling of Deadly Prowess
Spd: 5  Acc: +3 Dmg: +5L  Rate: +2  Range: 200  Tags: -

Willpower:

Essence:
Personal Pool:
14/14
Peripheral Pool:
26/32
Other Pools:
-
Committed:

Bonus Points 23/23
Danger Sense (5pts)
Common Sense (1pt)
Throw Rank 3 (1pt)
Valor Rank 3 (1pt)
Willpower to 8 (3pts)
Favored Charm (3pts)
Favored Charm (3pts)
Favored Charm (3pts)
Awareness to 3 (1pts)
Artifact 1 (1pt)
Integrity to 1 (1p)

Background
Curious Eyes of Endless Insight was born in the slums of Nexus by a street whore whom unfortunately got knocked up. Rather then be a mother however she simply discarded the child at a local orphanage. Growing up wasn't easy as few would be willing to adopt in a place like Nexus and the Owner of the Orphanage had shady dealings on the side as well determined to get as much profit as she could off of the children that came through her doors. The children were exploited to increase her income in ways best left unsaid. However Curious was not the type to be complacent and used his cunning to poison the Owner's wine bottles during his tenth year.

The fled the orphanage to strike out on their own and each of them made a pact never to trust another save for themselves. During those years whilst on their own they were happier despite what little they had because they were family despite everything else. They learned how to provide for one another and each eventually became an expert at one set of skills that allowed them to survive in Nexus. Eventually however their needs grew and they turned from simple thievery towards  scavenging.

They started their new enterprise venturing into several already pieced ruins within the scavenging lands of Owl of the Splendid Star, a Scavenger Lord whom housed an open mind and a curious complex. His men caught the youthful group trespassing upon his lands and brought them over to him. When he saw the intruders were barely adults he rolled his eyes a touch and asked them if they found anything of note. A lot of the children came up with little but Curious however found a small trinket he had dug up from heavy rubble and pulled out. Turns out it was an orichalcum amulet which for a scavenger was a nice find. They were young but they had potential. He figured to make a suitable trade proposing that they work for him. He would teach them a new trade and in turn they could keep what they found today if they used these skills on his behalf taking a cut of what they find. With little alternative they agreed to it.

In truth it wasn't so bad and they made new connections through this deal as well. From other Scavengers willing to teach a few tricks to just new business contacts. Splendid Star worked alongside the guild as well which was what allowed him to keep in power because he was shrewd and smart enough not to get cheated and proved valuable for the Guild. One of these Guild members he frequently did business with was Flawed Ruby of the Veil. She in question was a cunning business woman who worked her way from nothing with her wits and skilled silver tongue into a prominent member of the Guild using others to climb to the top. Splendid Star and Flawed Ruby traded with the other quite often because it was a mutual partnership and kept the either informed of the competitions movements.

Splendid Star was good on his word to them and in time merged the youths into his "kingdom", Insight included. As the youth came into adulthood they were soon treated with new responsibilities and contracts. One of those contracts came from an independent source whom was promising a good fortune to the plucky group to help scavenge a newly unearthed ruin discovered. It was a risky opportunity but an opportunity to better their own way of living. They accepted unaware of the dangers that laid in wait for them. As skilled as they were one by one each of them fell to the traps and dangers that awaited them. Each death was a hard one to take yet they had no choice but to press on. Eventually they came down to five of their numbers and their benefactor.

Insight however got left behind because he was the one whom opened the final door. The only way to do it was to reach in and pull the lever. He knew what it meant and he didn't want anyone else to do it since he counted on his family to help free him when all this was over. His arm was literally drained of his blood by the device to provide the needed essence to open it. Helpless all he could do was watch the unfolding events with horror as his family he cared of in his mortal life was sacrificed for the greed of another under false pretenses.

Once within the heart of the ruins which was a massive mausoleum dedicated to a fallen First Age Solar the benefactor told them that the way to open this vast cache of treasures was to perform a ritual. It was why he needed so many people to come along with him. Their essence would power it. All they had to do was stand around and let him do what was needed. Normally this would be an insane idea but their wills were so drained by now and they so desperate that they willingly obeyed that suspicious order. With their co-operation ensured the benefactor began the ritual using them as a sacrifice to give him the essence needed to unlock the cache.

Despair and dawning horror ran through him for they all had been duped by this man whom had played them masterfully like a violin and acquired the goods of this treasure cache with a sinister smile. Revealing his caste mark showed that he was one of the fabled death knights whom had been under orders to get the first age tomb's contents for his liege. Because he was no Solar nor of the essence needed to circumvent the traps, he had to use unwitting pawns for this task. He sacrificed his friends because of their bond and their mortal essence to further his ends. He chuckled leaving the last mortal, Insight alive on the sick reason that the only way to survive was to suffer and that he doubted he could get himself out on his own the way he came in. To illustrate this point the death knight proceeds to simply rearm the traps they had gone through on the way out and sealed the entrance up thinking no less of it.

All Insight had was a name and a face that would be burned into his mind. Insight tried to get his arm loose but found himself stuck to feed the device of its blood. The only way to get it off was to saw through his own drained arm with a knife or to inspect the device further. Calming himself he looked at the old text saying that. "When caught in my snare, your flesh must be yielded so you may once again be given air" in Old Realm. So that was it… he was going to lose his arm regardless. But he wasn't going to let this monster kill everyone and then just leave him for death. He found the button that would release him in this morbid manner and pressed the button knowing he'd die if he didn't. The plasma cut right through his arm at the shoulder cleanly so that he could not bleed to death.

His screams echoed through the tomb and he pushed himself up to his feet to look for a way out from the mausoleum. Any kind of servants entrance where he could find daylight once more. During those unending hours stuck in both mourning, anger and contemplation he continued searching as best as he could rationing his supplies as best as he could during his search. He however did find something of note during this time in that this wasn't the last section of the tomb. Inside the catch itself there was a switch to get further down.

Moving on through this passageway he found his way into what seemed to be an underground orchid where trees bearing fruit and fountains still flowed with fresh water. Within the center of this place laid a large tree that seemed to go so high it pierced the ceiling and within it was a stone cushioned within a hollow with moss surrounding it.  Upon a throne made of stone and oak intertwined laid the ashes of the first age solar, sealed within an urn of orichalcum. Aside the urn was a folded over piece of orichalcum and upon the back was a chain shirt of similar metal. The essence was overwhelming and as he approached an archive of knowledge along the pristine stone walls it was then that Insight took his second breath having found the true resting place of his past self. It was little comfort to have such power over his fallen friends but he had the means to get out and perhaps in time he would have the means to kill the death knight that had manipulated them so.

The hearthstone was rightly his own and the orichalcum coin turned out to be a sling as well so he was quite content with at least having some suited weapon for himself along with the armor and the amulet from his first exploration. Leaving his newfound haven he made sure to properly mourn and bury each of his surrogate family so that they could rest. Returning to Nexus with these private treasures and what little he could salvage from that place he would live off what he could be content to part with and then waited to see what opportunities could be had to increase his strength.

Thorn14

Argh, I can't think of a good lunar concept.

I'm tempted to do sorcery but I hear lunars and them dont go very well.

ChaoticSky

Is this still accepting players? If so i would like to toss my hat in.

Dracorion

Ah well, that's sort of true.

The No Moon anima banner can be useful to a degree, because it lets you reduce the cost of spells for a scene. In combat, though, the only spell you can reasonably use are Terrestrial Circle spells, which limits it's usefulness there.

Aside from that, Lunar tattoos give them complete immunity to any effect that changes their shape, that isn't their own Knacks or Charm. This includes Sorcery, even Sorcery cast by a Lunar on themselves. So, if a Lunar tries to use Invulnerable Skin of Bronze or Wood Dragon's Claw on themselves, the spell fails.

The thing to remember, though, is that though Lunars can't use those spells, they still have their own Knacks and charms. DBT is a formidable Knack, as well as some Lunar charms to add soak or avoid attacks, but most importantly when a Lunar sorcerer has wings and is flying in battle, it might be very hard to interrupt their spells.

Hope that helps!  ;D

Darkling:
I'm afraid we're full up on players right now, but we do have a waiting list. Right now there's just one other person waiting, so if two people drop you'd be in the game.

Thorn14

So a half fighter have spellcaster would probably be best?