Pour some sugar on me~ (F for M) long term/plot oriented please!

Started by sugarplum, May 25, 2012, 06:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarplum

Hello! This is my first request thread on Elliquiy. I'm new here, but not to role playing-- you might recognize my username from Blue Moon. As you might have guessed from the title, I am looking for some literate partners for some long term games with good stories and plenty of steamy smut to go with them.

I prefer men, but wouldn't be opposed to other women hitting me up if there's a good plot to go with it. I post between 2-6 paragraphs, rather dependent on my partner. If you write small posts, expect me to reciprocate and vice versa. I would prefer that my partners could post within (or beyond) this range and have a strong grasp of English and grammar (within reason.)

I'm not interested in taking these games outside of elliquiy and am only looking to play in the forums or through personal messages.

My On/Off List: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=141230.msg6336361#msg6336361

Settings/Genres I Like: Modern, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Macabre
I tend to avoid..: Sci-Fi, Political, Religious, Snuff

PLOTS!
Please keep in mind I keep the plots vague on purpose. I would rather not completely plan out a role play, a game loses a lot of flavor if I know exactly what is going to happen next!

Homeless (Modern)Taken
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
After a few years of living on the streets, desperately hungry and very cold- a girl sneaks into a man's home when he's gone- and makes herself at home cooking and cleaning up, sleeping on his bed... but always making sure to leave before he comes home. What happens if he catches her in the act?
Model (Modern) Taken
Living the typical "starving artist" lifestyle, Elle can't help but want more. The only way she can get more is if she manages to find inspiration and success, and she finds herself a small fish in a giant pond. Opportunity knocks, and she meets a world famous (but eccentric) artist who, on a whim, decides to take on a class of students and teach them how to succeed. Unfortunately.... Elle can't afford his prices, which was excessively high. A year's worth of rent in NYC high. But... he proves willing to waive the fees if she's willing to work as his model.
Living with a Murderer (Modern)
Only a couple months after her mother remarries... she is killed in a tragic car accident, leaving Elle in the custody of her stepfather who acts increasingly strange. Elle begins to suspect that her mother's death was no accident, but no one believes her... she feels helpless and afraid. All she can hope is that she is wrong.

Gender-Bender (Modern/Comedy)
A young woman wanting to make a name for herself as a journalist decides to infiltrate an exclusive college that only admits powerful and wealthy young men. Being a woman, that automatically poses a problem... but she is ambitious and determined! Posing as a male, she passes the entrance exam- and the wealth requirements and manages to infiltrate the school. Will she get herself a story, or is she in over her head?

Insomnia (Modern/Fantasy) Taken
Unable to sleep, a girl enrolls in a sleep study hoping to have her problem solved- be it with drugs or with therapy, she doesn't care... she just wants to sleep! What she doesn't realize is that the doctor heading the studies is actually a baku- a dream eater, with power over sleep and the realm of dreams.

Blind (Dark) Taken
Following a brutal attack, Elle is blinded and unable to identify her attackers. Slowly but surely, her friends and family vanish from her life... leaving her utterly alone, forced to fend for herself and finding it difficult to make a living- but doing her best to stay strong and adapt to the changes with the help of her seeing eye dog. Living as she does, in a large apartment complex, she catches the attention of someone less than friendly and finds her to be easy prey. What better a victim than someone who can't see? *Could also be done historical

Stranded (Modern)
A young woman and her best friend plan their "Senior Trip", choosing to go to fabulous Paris! All seems to be going well, until her best friend reveals that he has feelings for her and things get awkward- she doesn't feel the same way. Things get ugly, and he storms out of the hotel... taking her passport and wallet with him, leaving her stranded and unsure of how to get home in a foreign country!

Rebel Prince (Historical)
Despite an arranged marriage... the prince does not want to marry, at least not yet, and plots on how he can get out of it- or at least cause his parents hell in retaliation. He decides to embarrass them by announcing that he is in love with one of the castle's female servants, causing a massive scandal, and dragging one of his servants into the mess to suit his needs-- while she remains innocent to his true intentions and naively believes he truly loves her... will it be a dream come true, or a nightmare?
Changeling (Fantasy)
One night, Elle's sister Rose disappears... the problem is, no one notices except her. Someone... or something... has been left in her place, and naturally-- they aren't talking. Taking matters into her own hands, Elle swears she will save her sister and goes on a journey that takes her into a world she never knew existed-- Faerie.

Common Enemies (Historical, Fantasy could be incorporated.) Taken
Two kingdoms have been at war for as long as anyone can remember- and the war has taken it's toll. Both sides continue to weaken, and now other kingdoms have started to notice. It becomes increasingly clear that if the war doesn't end soon, both of them will fall- another enemy appears, interested in conquering their lands. Will they be able to put their feelings aside and work together?

Sacrificed (Fantasy) Taken
A whole town of people turn on each other when a mysterious but powerful entity demands a sacrifice and gives them a week to decide who. If they don't send in a pleasing sacrifice-- the entire town will be wiped off the face of the earth. Watching family and friends turn on each other, one brave girl decides to offer up herself- disappearing in the night without a word. Will the town be saved, or will her sacrifice be in vain? What does this entity want?

Witch (Historical, Fantasy could be incorporated.)
All seems well... until a young woman finds herself accused of being a witch and no one steps up to her defense. Taken into custody and imprisoned within a dark cell, she finds that no one is interested in proving her innocence and keep trying to make her admit her guilt through increasingly painful means. Will someone start to see sense, or will she have to find a way to escape?

Fanbased
No plots at the moment, so please have some sort of idea before contacting.

TV Shows/Movies
Supernatural
True Blood
Labyrinth

Books
The Dresden Files
The Hunger Games
His Dark Materials
The Belgariad

Videogames
Skyrim
Dragon Age I/II
World of Warcraft
Borderlands
Final Fantasy VII, VIII, X

Anime/Manga
Yu Yu Hakusho
Skip Beat!
Inu Yasha
OHC
Fruits Basket

sugarplum

The plots Homeless, Sacrificed and Model have been taken. If you want to use these plots, you will need to contact me and change the story up significantly to catch my interest. I don't like doing the same thing twice, so unless you can take it in a different direction don't expect me to agree. If my partners discontinue these plots without warning, I will make them available again. I will continue to update my plots and add more, so check back at your leisure! :)

sugarplum

The plot Homeless is now available again. Please don't contact me and request a plot if you plan on taking more than a week to answer. Added more plots to the list, keep checking back for more.

sugarplum

The plots: Insomnia, Homeless, Blind and Common Enemies are taken. Possibly Gender-Bender.