Supernatural themed one on one RP

Started by !silence, March 30, 2013, 03:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

!silence

Hey there! I'm back looking for another thread. Does anyone fancy a supernatural themed plot? I was thinking something involving vampires/werewolves/ghosts/demons and/or a human. I don't mind who plays what character. I'm open to ideas, including possible light romance if that's the way the thread goes.

Are our characters friends? Enemies? Strangers who have only just met? It's completely up to you!

Drop me a comment if you're interested and prepared to write two/three good paragraphs (4+ lines). :D
Please, won't you push me for the last time?
Let's scream until there's nothing left.
So sick of playing, I don't want this any more.

mephistolies

Hmmm i wouldnt mind  a dragonlance type rp. Maybe a battle mage and a warrior fighting evil etc?

!silence

I'll be honest, I don't know anything at all about Dragonlance/that sort of style or battlemages, so I'm not sure whether I'll be the best person to write that game with you.

mephistolies

!silence

I have a craving for any sort of generic supernatural game. Maybe two vampires from opposing covens or a demon who is pursuing a human for some reason?

Talli

What would you say to a demon ridden vampire?  The two characters being part of the same hole fighting each other for dominance? Our characters could be two different people one trying to destroy the demon/ vampire or you could be one and I the other just to get a surreal idea of having two personalities that try to dominate one another.
For anyone who had been role playing with me before I left...
I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused and I am also sorry that I was gone for such an extended amount of time. Things have been difficult and time has been sparse on my end so there hasn't been any way to get on.