Gamer Girl in Need of a Gamer Guy

Started by LtRipley, May 14, 2013, 01:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtRipley

Alright, so, as always, my nerdiness is being needy. And she demands RPs based off my favorite video games >:3

Please glance over My On and Off's  if you would be so kind

Also, be aware that I am not looking for straight smut, I love a good plot! In fact, plot is necessary for me.

The Games:
Mass Effect (1, 2, or 3) (Play a sexy Turian for me and I'll be your best friend, especially a human-turian relationship :D)
Dragon Age (1 or 2)
Skyrim
Oblivion
Assassins Creed (1, 2, or 3)
Thief (I've only played Deadly Shadows)
Okami
Silent Hill

I will admit a preference for playing Original Characters but I will gladly play canon characters that I like (I won't play ones I dislike)

Jecht

You got me really excited when I saw Silent Hill. Did you have an idea in mind? If not I'd be more than OK with Assassin's Creed
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

LtRipley

Genbu83

Mass Affect or Skyrim both catch my attention. I'd like  to think that i'm stoic and dutiful in a manner that could pull off a convincing Turian. Unless you are looking more independent like Garrus or Nihlus.

Lightshock16

Skyrim I can definitely do. Assassin's creed I'm slowly getting through but I would prefer to RP Skyrim. PM me if your still looking. ^^