Looking for a Heavenly One Shot (MxFxM) father/daughter/son

Started by heavenleighdahl, May 25, 2013, 10:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heavenleighdahl

Alright, guys For the first time ever, I'm looking for a one-shot. A single scene that I have already in my head.

For another first, I'm looking for two partners. I don't usually do multiple partner role-plays. But, what's in my head needs two male partners.

So, the story in my mind....

Dad and son are an unstoppable team. They have always been close, when the son was little they'd watch ball games, as he grew older they would play ball together. Now that the son is 21, their relationship has change completely. Their team doesn't play with things like that. They play with women. It started with the son's girlfriend when he was eighteen. Then moved onto the mother, and back to younger, prettier girls. Taking turns was not in the cards for father and son. They shared the pleasure.

Now, Jocelyn is eighteen, and it's time they find out what little sister (daughter) has to offer. Together, they convince her to go on a drive with them. And that's where they take their first taste of the baby of the family.

That's right! A father x daughter/sister x brother story, all set in the confines of a car! So, who's up for some fun?

CriminalMindsFan

Sounds interesting. Will the content be light, non-con or extreme?

heavenleighdahl

light non-con. I see the family as pretty open, sexually. Jocelyn definitely wouldn't keep her sex-drive a secret from the family.

CriminalMindsFan

I'm interested in either male role as long as there isn't any sex between the father and son.

Taurean

heavenleighdahl

Loving the response! Thanks guys!

For now, this idea is full and CLOSED