--Viper-- {F seeking M}

Started by Viper, February 16, 2014, 05:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

Hello, my name is Karia...as you can probably see, but my alternate is Viper.

This is my secondary base character, I am searching for a partner that is willing to co write a possible past or attempt to handle her. She is a hassle, but those who love the darker side of the roleplay world, Viper may be your woman.

VIPER

Race: Serpent humanoid

Eyes: Gold, the pupils slitted like a snake in day light, but become blown out in the dark for night vision

Mouth: On both top and bottom jaw she has dual sets of incisors to complete a set of four fangs. She has a split tongue and it is VERY difficult to understand her to those who don't take the time to understand. (i usually leave the split tongue as an optional effect) Her jaw can unhinge as well.

Hair: Long jet black hair that reaches her knees, gives her the effect of a cobra when fighting.
Skeleton: Her spine consists of 52 vertebrae that are a bit smaller then a normal humans, but makes her torso look strangely long. Her joints are able to bend in uncanny directions so that she can fit through impossible spaces. She can turn her head nearly 180 degrees.

Muzzle(optional depending on story): She wears a metal muzzle that covers her nose and entire jaw, whether put by force or wears it out of discipline, she is almost always wearing one. (like the Hannibal mask only not so creepy, more mundane.)

Venom: If bitten, a normal human will feel like they have taken Ecstasy x1000 and within a minute their heart will seize up and die. This is a comfort for Viper since she needs to release her venom and her victims die happily. Only blood ignites the release of venom (excluding pure animals). At the same time, this venom attacks Viper's own body, one could spill her guts upon the floor and she would only feel pleasure. She is constantly sensitive, her hair tickling her neck, the brush of fabric upon her skin, to the ground beneath her feet drive her body to insanity. The more she brings up her heart beat, the faster the venom rushes through her body and becomes more effected by the venom. Over time she has learned to function through it.

Personality 1: Volatile, wild, angry, and fearful. This viper has no idea why people are out to hurt her, kill her, tame her, or cage her. She hates it all and she will kill or maim all who come near. This viper has yet to be able to control herself and her venom.

Personality 2: Untrusting, scared, angry, and broke. This viper is in search of somewhere safe, she is always hunted. And though she has gotten a grip of her body, people still seek to hurt, kill, and cage her.

Personality 3: Composed, skeptical, humanized, and free. This viper has found a place that she can be without being hunted, control her urges, and has integrated herself into human society and has been able to function. But it known to loose control if pushed too hard, which doesn't take much.

::How to describe viper in one sentence::
She would never intentionally harm an innocent, oh no, not the purring kitten that was viper, if kittens had fangs, were poisonous, and liked to rip writhing bodies to shreds only to bathe in their internals and laugh at their horrified screams.

PM me if you have an idea or would like to hear some of mine. If you have specific kinks beyond the norm that you would like to incorporate please let me know as well.

Viper