Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainyHigh

Silk is nice fore the summer, but right now I want the warm fuzzy blanket.

The Hulk, or Spider-man?
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Stone

Spidey. He'll weave a web to sleep in after. Hulk will just become some skinny jackass.

Eros or Tantalus?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

RainyHigh

Well they both are so very lovely. But if I had to choose.... Colbie it would be. Those thick thighs gurl.

Usher or Madonna?
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Moraline

Madonna because I feel she's a much better person then Usher is.

... Elvis or John Lennon (or both)    *if they were alive still*

AmberStarfire

John Lennon. :)

Kylie Minogue or Sheryl Crow?

Love And Submission

Kylie Minogue

Neil Gaiman or Grant Morrison

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

slaveaziza

Quote from: DTW on December 29, 2013, 06:33:02 PM
Kylie Minogue

Neil Gaiman or Grant Morrison

Both.

Ashton Kutcher or Demi Moore? Or both?

Paladin101

Demi Moore.

Emma Watson, or Katy Perry

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Emma Watson!!! Absolutely.

Bruce Willis now or young Bruce Willis?

RedEve

Quote from: PrettyxPoisonxApple on December 30, 2013, 04:56:36 PM
Emma Watson!!! Absolutely.

Bruce Willis now or young Bruce Willis?

That's a hard one.
Roughly the same in terms of appeal.
I'd go with young Bruce I guess.

Captain America or Iron Man?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Peccavi

Loki.

Tom Hiddleston doesn't know it yet but we're kind of an item.  O:)

Agent Phil Coulson or Agent Maria Hill?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Paladin101

Maria Hill all the way.

Lara Croft, or Penny from Big Bang Theory?

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Paladin101 on December 31, 2013, 09:43:25 PM
Maria Hill all the way.

Lara Croft, or Penny from Big Bang Theory?

Penny

Sherlock Holmes or John Watson?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: RedPhoenix on December 31, 2013, 10:18:47 PM
Watson. I think I'd get the Molly treatment from ol' Sherlock.

Brad Pitt in the 1990s or Chris Helmsworth today?

Ffft, Brad Pitt.

Erm....

New Kirk or old Kirk?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Peccavi

New Kirk!

Michael Ealy or Michael Fassbender?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

The Dark Raven

Rex33

Ill be honest and say i got a man crush on Neeson

Viggo Mortenson or Sean Bean?
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Peccavi

Viggo Mortensen.

Mmmmmm....

Olivia Wilde or Jennifer Lawrence?

WyldRanger

Tough choice there....

I'll go with Jennifer Lawrence tho'

Olivia Munn or Olivia Wilde?

Peccavi

Olivia Wilde!

Benedict Cumberbatch or Liam Hemsworth?

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Peccavi on December 31, 2013, 11:21:07 PM
Olivia Wilde!

Benedict Cumberbatch or Liam Hemsworth?

Benedict, hands down.

Here's a classic for you all:  Rhett or Scarlett?

Peccavi

Scarlett. Amazingly beautiful. No question.

Simon Pegg or Steve Carell?

Rex33

Simon Pegg, funniest UK actor I know, almost second to Nick FRost, but they are a duo.

Jim Carrey or Kevin Hart?
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Jazra

AC, a.k.a., Mario Lopez.

Thor (Chris Hemsworth) or Loki (Tom Hiddleston)

Personally, I'm gaga over Chris Hemsworth, but there is something about the character, Loki.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”