Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

You are being saved from security by me =3
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Misery

-takes note of illegal WIN number-  *both will be hunted down and brought to WIN justice-
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Mistress Maro

x.x Mew... With the Win comes great pain.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Mwahahah great Wins bring great responsabilities.

A & A

Rainsinger

*Sneaks back in while everyone is otherwise distracted, and snatches the WIN back from Chevalier!*

Chevalier des Poissons

-Looks to Rainsinger- Hey, this is mine! -snatches the win back-

A & A

Rainsinger

*Decides to change her strategy, and starts doing wicked and naughty things to Chevalier until he is sufficiently distracted, before she snatches the Win away and scampers off!*

Mistress Maro

Mew. -watches these acts before chasing after Rain.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Rainsinger

*Kicks it into high gear to run away from Maro, now giggling like mad!*

Chevalier des Poissons

-Enjoays each moment of all those things, recovering to give chase after Rainsinger when she is done-

A & A

Misery

-Takes note of the offenses against the WIN-

C:)
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Mistress Maro

Catches up to Rain pouncing on her.- Maro's Win. Mew. -takes from her.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Tackles Maro and steals the win- Don't mae me use the cartoon steamroller again -smirks and runs with the win-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Cheater Peter! Streamrolls are against the rules. Mew! -chases after him.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Stops running and steals a kiss from Maro- Mwahahaha -runs again-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-blinks stopping distracted for a moment by the kiss.- Hey! -chases after again after recovering- Give me da Win Shammy-su!

Chris Rock

Misery

-notes:
*kissing
*cartoon steamroller
*pouncing
*tackling
*too many AV changes

All will be accounted for.

Chevalier des Poissons

-Snickers during the run- Mwahahaha nevah!

A & A

Puppet D

O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Chevalier des Poissons

-rolls on Puppet D with the cartoon steamroller- I win!

A & A

Puppet D

*flattened me runs over you with a lawn mower*
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Laughs at Shambler and takes the win.-

Chris Rock

Puppet D

O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Zelric Miras