Swords, Sorcery, and Adventure...a Fantasy RPG(Its a Go!)

Started by MagicalPen, December 06, 2015, 03:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lemon Lime

Oh totally! I wasn't sure if an elf had been "claimed" or not so to speak - I thought it might add a pinch of drama because of the racial animosity. Human is totally do-able though.
"And now, farewell to kindness, humanity and gratitude. I have substituted myself for Providence in rewarding the good; may the God of vengeance now yield me His place to punish the wicked."
-The Count of Monte Cristo

Lemon Lime's O/O          Lemon Lime's A/A

Logoff

Hello! I am very curious of your story and I would like to see if I could fit into it! :)

I can be a human with a little bit of Dwarf or Elf, either is fine! If this works then what role would you prefer my character to be? If you don't want this, what are you looking for?

Thank you!

P.S. I have not done a RP on this site before, I am very new. 

Ixy

I'm good with human, certainly.  Love to see how this pans out--

MagicalPen

I've added a character creation sheet to the list now.

Obviously the holidays are upon us which is why I have been mostly silent. Things should, relatively, return to normalcy for me next week.

In the meantime, for those mulling characters, feel free to start filling out the character sheet and send it to me. That way I'll start to get a good idea of who is still interested in this etc.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Updated with a partially filled out character sheet, for reference.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Roen

Hi, what slots are currently open, for what classes/genders?
The opening post says one thing and the conversation so far says another.
Is the information outdated, perhaps?

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

MagicalPen

The opening post is outdated but due to the holidays/lack of response, I have no idea who is still interested etc.

Ixy - I would prefer you send that to me in PM. I only want accepted characters to show up in this thread so that any alterations etc can be discussed in PM.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Roen

Well, if the mage slot ever becomes free, please let me know, I'll be wanting to play a human mage, male or female.

-Nathan Alterman.

Ollumhammersong

I have actually claimed that role, and I do not currently have the intention to abandon this roleplay.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Roen

Quote from: Ollumhammersong on December 28, 2015, 11:10:28 AM
I have actually claimed that role, and I do not currently have the intention to abandon this roleplay.
Nor should you. Seems like a great game!  ;D

Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll do great.

-Nathan Alterman.

MagicalPen

I will review my PMs tonight and post what I have seen so far.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

arkhos

Heyas MagicalPen,

I'd be interested in a 'thief' type character if Ruby has bowed out.

Or possibly a soldier type.

Human is perfectly fine, of course.

I suppose I should simply wait for your forthcoming update, but figured I'd throw my hat into the proverbial ring. :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

MagicalPen

Okay. This is simple roles and who has taken them. I have not had a chance to nit-pick over the exact details of the profiles etc.

Set in stone:

Scribbles - Human Swordswoman
Ixy - Human Spearmaiden
Ollumhammersong - Half-Elf Mage

Still iffy/Unsure:

Jinx - Human (Male) Archer
LemonLime - Human(ish) Swordswoman

I am considering the other people who have PM'd me a while ago but have not moved forward to be no longer interested in this game.

Right now, it looks like 1 more Male and 1 more Female would be acceptable, as long as one is a Rogue/Thief-like character.

For those who have not made the cut so far, or because its mathematically impossible at this stage for them to do so, I am more then willing to reopen this game: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=240987.0 which is set in the same world, though with a few less restrictions overall in regards to character types and numbers.

I do enjoy the amount of interest, but still would like to keep this group small/mid-sized and manageable.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Well, things just got a little bit more complicated. Some original interest got back with PMs.

So - UPDATE - I am about to start going through the character sheets I have received and start nit-picking them, while also marking down who is who. 

My other fantasy game could still use some interesting characters - i know some people who expressed interest in this game are not going to make it due to the number-limits I have put on it. The other game has no real limit in regards to that, so check it out. Same world, different setting/story.

EDIT: Looks like I neglected to post this link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=194228.0

Its my World-building thread on here, containing more information about the world of Talamah.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Update #2: All PM's have been responded to.

If you sent me a PM of another nature and did not hear a response, send me another so I know who is still around/interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ollumhammersong

Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

MagicalPen

Here it is: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242114.0

Please DO NOT POST in the OOC Thread until further notice. Accepted character sheets will start appearing in said thread.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Still trying to iron out some kinks in a few profiles...then if anyone is even still around, I hope to get this started.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lemon Lime

Yay! I'm definitely still around and ready to go! :)
"And now, farewell to kindness, humanity and gratitude. I have substituted myself for Providence in rewarding the good; may the God of vengeance now yield me His place to punish the wicked."

Scribbles

Yup, still here, been keeping an eye out on the RP! ^^
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Ollumhammersong

i'm working on it. Had some stuff to do this weekend.

Jinx

MagicalPen

Ollum is making some final edits as is Scribbles, at which point all character creation should be done.

Please post in the OOC thread now, as all further announcements will be made there.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lemon Lime