Paradise Camp Site - Now Accepting Bookings - SLGBTI friendly

Started by Chrystal, February 07, 2014, 12:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Quote from: Dashenka on March 13, 2014, 02:49:50 PM
Not sure if her status would 'allow' for sharing a pitch?
Well, I'm sure that pets don't count as "sharing" a pitch for this purpose.  I think only pets would come into the tent during bad weather.  *nods*  They would be more comfortable sleeping outside the tent.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Dashenka

Noo! Pets sleep in the tent. I wouldn't put my dog outside the tent.

But I didn't mean the dog. She's a shy supermodel, who would she share a tent with?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

King Serperior

Ah, okay, I misunderstood.  I wouldn't know who she could share a tent with.  However, if you would like, shall I put her on a Pitch with a lot of outgoing people?   >:)

As for the dog, sure, you can keep him in the tent.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Dashenka

Just put her up with some characters that haven't got a lot of interaction going between them.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.