[VAN/NC-H] The Alchemist and His Creation [.mxf.fantasy.]

Started by Rainey, August 27, 2009, 10:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainey

The alchemist was a man that was solely dedicated to his work on the alchemical arts. He developed many new discoveries and amazing developments... but he did not share his secrets with a single person, preferring to live in complete seclusion and feed only his own need for more knowledge. It has been very long since he had even seen another living person.

The alchemist created life. This was something he had perfected many years before, as well as the secret to eternal youth and the sorceror's stone. He had given many small objects souls so that they would take care of his daily needs, cooking, cleaning, laundry, ingredient gathering... His home was almost self-aware, full of things to do any chore needing done. He wished to be able to focus solely on his work, without the distractions of house care or food preparation. He had not a need that went unfufilled... except his need for a warm body and a soft touch.

Finally, there came a day when the alchemist developed his most precious discovery. A living, breathing creature, capable of fufilling any little desire, any whim, any fantasy. Fashioned after paintings he'd see of the Queen of Faeries, she was a beautiful specimen, tall, glowing, with long, golden hair and luminous eyes. She was perfect, the best solution to his growing need for a sexual partner.

The alchemist did his job too well. He created a creature with a superb body, perfect intelligence, and a kind, giving, attentive attitude... but also an insatiable sexual appetite. Now, instead of being able to focus more on his work than on his neglected loins, the alchemist has to struggle with constant sexual seduction, and a mistress who has no need to eat or sleep, only desperately desires sex, and knows how to get it.

-----------------

I can play either character, and am willing to discuss potential content for this RP. I'd actually like to play two of this one, one as the female and one as the alchemist, if that's possible. Please PM me/post here if you are interested in taking up this RP with me.

Jecht

I'd be interested in this. PM me you are still interested.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry