The Archives (M/M)

Started by Archivist, August 24, 2009, 07:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archivist

An elderly man walks into the center of the plush carpet, a small wicker lamp flickering next to him. He sits down with a heavy sigh in the chair that takes center stage, the dim light throwing up shadows and illusions on all sides. With a quiet whisper of sound he pulls a book from his robes, black as night, and wipes his hand slowly, almost reverently across the cover. "Let the journey begin," he whispers, and pulls the cover away from the creme colored pages.

RP Desires
About my stories:For some stories I have a specific idea in mind, for others I just have a general setting. I prefer M/M pairings.
I am beginning to update this again. If nothing here interests you but you'd like to propose an idea please PM me! As long as it falls into my O/Os I'm open to new ideas.
If you're interested in RPing with me, please be prepared to collaborate on a story. Yes these are my ideas, but it takes two writers to make them successful.
About my writing partner: Please be able to post every 1-2 days, real life takes priority of course!
I like 2-3 paragraph posts though as long as you give me something to go off of I'm good.

Pack Brothers
  Setting: In an alternate timeline, Earth is populated not by humans, but by anthropomorphs - humanoid animals possessed of intelligence. Theirs is an advanced urban society with massive urban skyscrapers dominating the skyline. Slavery and magic are both widely practiced, if controlled enterprises. It is a world where the laws of the Pack and survival of the fittest reigns.
  Plot Ideas: There's a lot of territory to explore in this RP, and collaboration is welcome. It could involve a master/slave relationship where the slave character is either being pursued, or broken to his new role. High school/early college is also a possibility, either as athletes or just classmates that live and work together. Another idea is two members of a Pack that are tasked with accomplishing a specific goal.

Space Exploration
   -In the style of Stargate: Universe, Lost in Space, Star Trek, Firefly, Old Man's War, and any of the hundred other sci-fi shows I'm interested in playing a game set on a starship exploring the universe. There's a lot of room for negotiation on this one, including alien races or who would play what roles. I'm really looking for someone with a similar idea to step up and run some ideas past me.

Modern Demon
   Setting: The boundaries of magic that prevent creepy crawlies from entering our world have begun to thin, and the supernatural has begun to merge with the natural. Some of these creatures are benevolent and work with humanity to protect it, some are malevolent, and some just wish to be left alone.
   Plot Ideas: I really want to play an Incubus type character, and interject him into a modern world. He could be a newcomer to the city, or an established person of interest. Your character could either be hunting him, desiring something from him, or completely unaware of the existence of the supernatural. A note on this one; I've been reading the Dresden series, and also the Secret Histories series. They've kind of inspired this.

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Hiraku kagi wa kitto kimi ni te no naka

Archivist

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Fool Heart

I'm interested in the "When The World Ends" idea. If you're still looking, go ahead and pm me. We'll talk it over. Thanks!  ;)

Love, Fool Heart XXO
Eyes like a forest in collage, swirling and shining. The intensity; lingering on my skin like glitter. The frantic wings beat within my ribs. Poor things, I know not how to free them. But still, I wander the paths I find weaving in His eyes. Never to emerge, for I left no breadcrumbs by which to flee.

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences
Current Roleplay Quota:    9/10

Archivist

Expanded on When The World Ends and added Venture Into Sin

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Archivist

I have updated the entire thread and re-done some of the ideas in it.

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Archivist

I've removed a couple ideas and added Modern Demon. I'm really only looking to start 1-2 games at the moment.

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas