Here we are again (A college based rp)

Started by Jante, June 15, 2010, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackknight1239

"Oh...well. Nice try there. Yup. Haha..." Niel giggles nervously. "So...run? You? Me? Us? Them?"

LimitlessNikkie

"All of us" I said pleasently walking ovre to her and leaning against the counter. "So what do you think you up for it?"

SxyCowgirl

Confused, Rose looked up at the red head. "Run?" It was as if she had friends all of a sudden. It was baffling and yet, strangely nice. She started to get that cornered feeling and stood up to alleviate it some. She suddenly felt eyes on her again, and simply said "I guess. Though you may need to tell me precisely what is going on."
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed "oh I'm sorry it's my fault we were all talking" I said waving my hand in the direction of the others smiling "and decided to go for a run and you looked like you were new and since you weren't talking to anyone we all figured you might want to come along. But I'm getting ahead of myself My name is Alex and this is Niel."

Jante

Tanya giggled at the girls' reaction. It was safe to say that the girl could handle herself if she were ever alone on the streets or something... "Yeah, you should definitely come with us. I'm Tanya and this..." She looked at the Italian boy and laughed, "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name." She said sweetly.

SxyCowgirl

"Rose. Nice to meet you all. Yes, a run sounds good." She said, smiling. Her white teeth were a decent contrast to her dark skin and hair. All of a sudden, running did seem like fun. She hadn't run just to run in a few months. Not after what had been happening at home. It would be nice to begin doing so again.

((Grrrr...stupid internal clock!!! My body is telling me to sleep so I will talk to you guys later. <3))
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

blackknight1239

"Alright!" Niel yelled, throwing his hand into the air. "When we going to do this?"

LimitlessNikkie

"Were going when Tanya gets off work in 2 hours if thats ok with you Rose." I say smiling laughing at Neils reaction.

Kaiser Maverick

SxyCowgirl

Rose smiles, "Sounds good to me. I just...need to get a bit of fresh air though."

LimitlessNikkie

I nodded and smiled. There was something so familiar about Rose, something just on the edge of my mind like I should know something about her but every time I tried to remember it was like a bad dream as illusive as smoke. I was frustrated with myself and curious beyond words. It really was too bad I couldn't just ask her, but like anyother unusual I knew I'd know soon enough.

blackknight1239

"Go right ahead, dear Rose, go right ahead! Ah, it say be a glorious night!"

LimitlessNikkie

SxyCowgirl

Rose stepped out into the moderate air. A slightly cool breeze picked up, pulling her hair back out of her face some. She took a deep breath as the tension that seemed to surround her dissipated.

Jante

Tanya laughed and shook her head at Niel as Rose left the shop. How strange it was to be making three new friends in one day. Ah well. "Niel, did you say you wanted something?" She asked him trying to sound extra sweet.

SxyCowgirl

Rose stood outside, taking long deep breaths, the sun getting warmer on her skin. It wasn't quite setting yet, but it was hanging low in the sky and the air was cooling.
Good. She thought. I won't be dying of heat stroke now. She opened her eyes and looked around at the other students as they headed off to their evening classes. She took her cell phone out of her pocket and looked at it.

I'm so glad I'm done with my classes for the day. She thought. As she looked at her phone, it vibrated with an event. She opened her phone and looked at it. It showed an image of a wolf howling at a full moon. In an instant, she knew what the alarm was for. Tonight was a full moon.

Shit! I'm supposed to go running with the others.....now what am i going to do?! She thought, now nervous. She had no idea how she would be able to hide her secret from the others if they took a run when the moon rose. She hated her curse/blessing but there was nothing she could do about it. Every time the moon was within her view, her curse became apparent, weather in the middle of the night or while the sun was still up, it didn't matter. There were even some days she had had to stay inside all day because the moon had refused to set. And it wasn't only full moons either. No. It was new moons and eclipses as well.

She closed her eyes again, trying to calm herself. I'll use my own language to write out a plan in classes today. She thought. It didn't really help her calm down any. Now she was beginning to feel people's eyes on her again. Looking inside the coffee shop, she noticed that quite a few people had left now. Glad to have fewer people to stare at her, she stepped back into the shop, taking another swig of her iced mocha.

LimitlessNikkie

Anyone paying attention to Rose closely could tell something was bothering, something new apparently since she was calmer when leaving then she was upon entering. I felt like a child annoyed at my frustration 200 years, 200 years  of knowledge and I still couldn't what this one girl was. I felt like stomping around, maybe throwing something and demanding an answer of her. Of course I did no such thing, the impulse was fleeting at best and before she even reached us I was smiling and at ease again. She's just a puzzle that's all. It's really too bad I hate puzzles. "So Neil where are we going running anyway?" I asked once Rose had reached us again.

SxyCowgirl

((LIVE! I say LIVE!!!))

Rose looked over at the boy who was apparently named Neil, in anticipation of his answer.

Please be somewhere that I can find a hiding place if I need to. She looked outside again, and saw some very scattered clouds. Hopefully that would help her for a while, but she didn't know how long it would last.

Taking a deep breath and let it out, trying to calm her nerves. It helped a little bit, but not really enough.

Jante

(( : O I was so sure everyone had forgotten about this thread! ))

Tanya looked between everyone and had definitely noticed a strange... air that everyone was giving off. "Yeah Niel, where are are we going to run?" She asked as she leaned against the counter in front of them all. It wasn't as if she knew, she'd never gone running with him before this... Niel and a bunch of girls. He probably planned this thing up somehow, that womanizer.

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on June 16, 2010, 08:14:51 PM
I stand in the background smiling

Rose feels a particularly strong pair of eyes looking in her direction though not directly at her. Turning her eyes to see out of the corners in the direction of the eyes, she sees someone watching the group discuss their run. She turns and faces him straight on and looks right into his eyes as if to say, And you are?

LimitlessNikkie

I glance behind me at the guy Rose was looking at and realize they hadn't been introduced yet "oh Rose this is Dante, he's kind of quiet."

SxyCowgirl

"Ah. Thanks." She said. She extended a hand to him. "Nice to meet you."

Now she was curious. He seemed like he might be kinda similar to her. She would watch him and see what he was like.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled back at her and gave her a shy smile as he extended his hand to her.“Hello Rose was it?Nice to meet you."He shook her hand gently.

SxyCowgirl

A little jolt went through her body as his voice met her sensitive ears. She straightened into attention and looked right into his eyes. She had the strange urge to let her guard down completely. She fought the urge. She knew if she let her guard down, her inner cat would come fourth too soon. She wanted to be sure she was somewhere safer for her to transform when she did. But something about this man made her feel relaxed. As if she was home again, before all the major drama took hold.

She stood there just staring into his eyes, unmoving.

Kaiser Maverick

When she stared into his eyes his body locked down.He couldnt move.As if under paralysis.He stared back at her and cocked his head slightly.He smiled back,calm and cool.He didnt feel nervous.He felt as if she took away his troubles and strife.He stayed with her gaze,never movig.