News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Gunstar Autochthonia (Exalted AU)

Started by Rook Seidhr, November 04, 2012, 05:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rook Seidhr

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 07, 2012, 12:18:53 AM
Ok, I go with arsenal but does not arsenal mean a official body in 'death star' funding his private space scouting squadron? Or how it would present connections or such or is there special funding program for such squadrons? Also how dynamically speaking my squadron is related to Gunstar Defense Line squadrons? Would I be merely a rich civilian with private squadron or am I part of military or what?
As a Solar Exalt, you would have to have convinced the Deliberative to grant you the authority to requisition pilots and voidfighters from the Gunstar Defense Line. They'd be under your command, but not really "yours," inasmuch as you wouldn't be equipping them personally. (No one person could possibly be that rich in this setting.)

Some Connections would not be amiss. Neither would a high-powered Ally in the Solar Deliberative, if you have the dots to afford one.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, I guess a former incarnation leaving a 'inheritance' is not possible in setup as all resources are shared for better good of the all?

Well, I am thinking he has connection or a ally with a older solar who holds seat in weapons&arms development branch in Solar Deliberate, who had developed a one of kind prototype voidfigther meant for solo solar pilot's use. He had then noticed the rebel (my char) who is rather skilled pilot himself. Reason why he would not use Gunstar Defense Line official test pilots or such may be somehow related distrust towards a solar who is leader in said organization (a dislike to go ask him a favor to lend a pilot for extended on-field test use and fear he could steal the idea and produce one of his own).

Then said solar then had then given resources to my char able to get private scout space flight squadron which is made from skilled dragon-blood pilots (henchman 5). My char does not own any of this (they belong to solar ally who lend the stuff) but the deal is that once prototype goes to mass production after several on field tests he can keep the prototype.

Rook Seidhr

Zaer: Works for me.

A couple people have asked about this in PM, so I'll post it here. The common language aboard Autochthon is Old Realm. Everyone speaks it. It's almost unheard of for someone not to be able to read and write it as well. Linguistics is useful for Charm prerequisites, for calligraphy, poetry, and written social attacks, and for learning the languages of alien species.

Zaer Darkwail

Okay, I got now Shards of the Exalted Dream as PDF. I will PM specifics of the prototype what I have in mind for my char regarding voidfigther....

Trystia

Two quick questions... one, since Followers is folded into Class, how would one best represent a number of beastmen children? And two, would each of the five Sodalities represent a separate Connections background?

Rook Seidhr

Quote from: Trystia on November 07, 2012, 05:28:48 PM
Two quick questions... one, since Followers is folded into Class, how would one best represent a number of beastmen children?
Henchmen.

Quote from: Trystia on November 07, 2012, 05:28:48 PM
And two, would each of the five Sodalities represent a separate Connections background?
I thought about that, but concluded that in this setting they're not powerful enough to merit being split five ways. Anyway, if I did split them up, the only useful ones would be the Illustrious Conductors of the Consecrated Veins (for Reaches exploration) and the Prolific Scholars of the Furnace Transcendent (for engineering projects).

Can you believe I didn't have to look those names up even though I haven't looked at the relevant part of the Alchemicals book in more than a year? I have too much brain space devoted to Exalted crap. It's sickening.

Rook Seidhr

Alchemical rules are up. Sorry it took so long.

Krule

No worries.. several questions though.

Arrays are still valuable to Alchemicals for reducing the mote installation cost, so shouldn't they still exist?

If I wanted to be say, the Solar Director of the relatively young and experimental mobile Metropolis of Loran, would that be possible?

Rook Seidhr

Quote from: Krule on November 08, 2012, 03:14:47 PM
Arrays are still valuable to Alchemicals for reducing the mote installation cost, so shouldn't they still exist?
Eh, I guess you're right.

Quote from: Krule on November 08, 2012, 03:14:47 PM
If I wanted to be say, the Solar Director of the relatively young and experimental mobile Metropolis of Loran, would that be possible?
I think that role would take up so much of your time that you'd have difficulty interacting with the other PCs. That's my only objection. We can discuss it via PM if you think differently.

Krule

Zaer Darkwail

Feel free crib this charsheet what I post for ya. If wondering bolded parts in ability section....they are caste/favored abilities. I left them there so folks can see how they are coded out bolded so they know where place their own bolding stuff. Anyways off to work my charsheet now and pic what you see is one what I used with my other chars.

[float=left][img height=300]http://sp3.fotolog.com/photo/51/13/122/0rkt/1247236939955_f.jpg[/img][/float][table][tr][td][b]Name:[/b][/td][td]XXX[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Type:[/b][/td][td]XXX[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Caste:[/b][/td][td]XXX[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Motivation:[/b][/td][td]XXX[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Intimacies:[/b][/td][td]XXX[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Anima:[/b][/td][td]XXX[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Anima Power:[/b][/td][td]XXX[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Age:[/td][td]XX[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Birthday:[/td][td]XXX[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Height:[/td][td]X'X"[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Weight:[/td][td]XXX lbs[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Skin:[/td][td]XXX[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Hair:[/td][td]XXX[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Eyes:[/td][td]XXX[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Style:[/td][td]XXX[/td][/tr][/table]
[spoiler=Charsheet]
[table][tr][td]Strength[/td][td]1[/td][td]  [/td][td]Charisma[/td][td]1[/td][td]  [/td][td]Perception[/td][td]1[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Dexterity[/td][td]1[/td][td][/td][td]Manipulation[/td][td]1[/td][td][/td][td]Intelligence[/td][td]1[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Stamina[/td][td]1[/td][td][/td][td]Appearance[/td][td]1[/td][td][/td][td]Wits[/td][td]1[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[table][tr][td]Archery[/td][td]0[/td][td][b]Integrity[/b][/td][td]0[/td][td][b]Craft[/b][/td][td]X[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Martial Arts[/td][td]0[/td][td]Performance[/td][td]0[/td][td][b]Investigation[/b][/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Melee[/td][td]0[/td][td]Presence[/td][td]0[/td][td][b]Lore[/b][/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Thrown[/td][td]0[/td][td][b]Resistance[/b][/td][td]0[/td][td][b]Medicine[/b][/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]War[/b][/td][td]0[/td][td]Survival[/td][td]0[/td][td][b]Occult[/b][/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Athletics[/td][td]0[/td][td][b]Bureaucracy[/b][/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Awareness[/b][/td][td]0[/td][td]Linguistics[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Dodge[/td][td]0[/td][td]Ride[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Larceny[/td][td]0[/td][td]Sail[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Stealth[/td][td]0[/td][td]Socialize[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][b]Craft Invested dots[/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Air[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Earth[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fire[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Water[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wood[/td][td]0[/td][td]Magitech[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][b]Specialties[/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]XXX:XXX[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lore: First Age[/td][td]0[/td]
[td]XXX:XXX[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][b]Languages:[/b][/td][/tr][/table] XXX

[table][tr][td][b][u]Charms[/u][/b][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][b]XXX[/b][/td][/tr][/table]
xxxx, xm+xwp

[table][tr][td][b][u]Thaumaturgic Arts&Degrees[/u][/b][/td][/tr][/table]
xxx (+x)

[table][tr][td][b][u]Sorcery[/u][/b][/td][/tr][/table]
xxx, xxm

[table][tr][td][b]Backgrounds[/b][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]xxxx[/td][td]x (xxxx)[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][b]Merits[/b][/td][/tr][/table]
xxxx (xxx) (-xpts)

[table][tr][td][b]Flaws[/b][/td][/tr][/table]
xxx (xxx) (+xpts)

[table][tr][td][b]Virtues[/b][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Compassion[/td][td]1[/td][td]Conviction[/td][td]1[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Temperance[/td][td]1[/td][td]Valor[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][b]Virtue Flaw:[/b][/td][/tr][/table] xxxxx

[table][tr][td][b]Defense Values (dodge):[/b][/td][/tr][/table] [i]Physical:[/i]x, [i]Mental:[/i]x
[table][tr][td][b]Soak:[/b][/td][/tr][/table] Bx/Lx/A0 (unarmored Bx/Lx)
[table][tr][td][b]Health Levels:[/b][/td][/tr][/table] -0, -1, -1, -2, -2, -4, incapacitated, x3 death
[table][tr][td][b]Attacks:[/b][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][b]Willpower:[/b][/td][/tr][/table] xx

[table][tr][td][b]Essence:[/b][/td][/tr][/table] x
[table][tr][td][b]Personal Pool:[/b][/td][/tr][/table] xx/xx
[table][tr][td][b]Peripheral Pool:[/b][/td][/tr][/table] xx/xx
[table][tr][td][b]Other Pools:[/b][/td][/tr][/table] xx
[table][tr][td][b]Committed:[/b][/td][/tr][/table] xx

[table][tr][td][b]Bonus Points 18/00[/b][/td][/tr][/table]
xxxx (xpts): xxxx
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Background]xxxx[/spoiler]

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, here comes my char. I thinked long while how present his 'ace stuff' and then I noticed drive charms in end of the Shards pdf. I know they originally use 'drive' ability but considering gunstar uses voidfigthers which are aerial spacecrafts, I thinked I could pick drive charms so long I meet requirements by using sail ability. Not to mention drive ability section holds rules which can apply to voidfigther combat. So replace any reference to 'driving' to 'piloting'. I also made some 'house ruled' pilot charms by using ride charms as basis.

Also some firearm charms looked nice but I sticked with traditional archery charms for now.

Name:Jay Jadestar
Type:Solar
Caste:Night
Motivation:Be the best pilot ever in Gunstar
Intimacies:Mother (sorrow), Sister (pity), Racing (passion), Space Battles (love), Brilliant Blades (hatred), Dylan Blade (hatred), Solar Deliberate (Dislike), Raesha (gratitude), Phoenix/AI (affection)
Anima:Orihalcum colored mask with blazing eyes covering a golden face of a woman
Anima Power:Can pay extra motes hide anima manifestation, 10m to get 1/2 essence as added internal penalty to detect his presence. In 11-15 anima display distinguishing features become completely shrouded.
Birthday:Mask 8th (leftmost first age calendar used)
Height:5'5"
Weight:180 lbs
Skin:Caucasian
Hair:Red
Eyes:gold/red
Style:Wear pair of blue 'jeans' along with pair of belts and motorcycle boots and gloves along with studded leather vest over white simple cotton shirt. He has red dragon tattoo over his left arm and he wears simple silver necklace which is wrapped around a wooden icon somekind. Which looks like a chained female humanoid.
Charsheet

Strength2  Charisma3  Perception2
Dexterity5Manipulation3Intelligence2
Stamina2Appearance5Wits3

Archery5Integrity0CraftX
Martial Arts1Performance0Investigation0
Melee0Presence3Lore2
Thrown0Resistance0Medicine0
War5Survival3Occult2

Athletics1Bureaucracy0
Awareness3Linguistics0
Dodge5Ride3
Larceny2Sail5
Stealth3Socialize0

Craft Invested dots
Air0
Earth0
Fire0
Water0
Wood0Magitech0

Specialties
Sail:Solo Driven Vechiles3
Survival:Urban Environments1XXX:XXX0

Languages:
Old Realm (native)

Charms

Archery
First Excelency, 1m/1 dice
Trance of Unhesitating Speed, 2m or 3m/multi action
Flashing Vengeance Draw, 3m
Essence Arrow Attack, 2m
= Righteous Judgement Arrows

Awareness
Second Excelency, 2m/1 sux

Dodge
First Excelency, 1m/1 dice
Shadow Over Water, 1m
Seven Shadow Evasion, 8m (valor)
Reflex Sidestep Technique, 1m
Flow Like Blood, 5m+1wp

Sail
Second excelency, 2m/1 sux
Daredevil Piloting Technique, 5m
Invincible Sun-Engine Reinforcement, 4m+1wp
Master Pilot Techniques (same as Master Rider Techniques), permanent (+1m)
= Master Pilot's Eye (measures voidfigthers)
Worthy Pilot Technique, permanent

Thaumaturgic Arts&Degrees
xxx (+x)

Sorcery
xxx, xxm

Backgrounds
Class4 (his status wealth)
Cult3 (connected to his alias than himself)
Artifact3 (Phoenix 5, Lightning Elemental Core 5, Plasma Tongue Repeater 2)
Intelligent Voidfigther3 (resides in Phoenix)
Henchmen5 (Four skilled dragon-blood pilots; fire, water, air and earth)
Arsenal5 (arm/gear his henchmen and himself)
Ally5 (Raesha, female twilight solar who leads Solar Deliberate research branch for arms development&research)

Merits
xxxx (xxx) (-xpts)

Flaws
Intolerance (Brilliant Blades) (+3pts)
Obligation (active involvement in Raesha's projects which can be life threatening) (+3pts)
Oathbound (binded by Eclipse caste oath of secrecy regarding Raesha's projects) (+3pts)
Code of Honor (never back down from your promises towards people whom you have intimacy) (+1pts)

Virtues
Compassion3Conviction3
Temperance1Valor3

Virtue Flaw:Foolhardy Contempt

Defense Values (dodge):Physical:7, Mental:6
Soak:B2/L1/A0 (unarmored B2/L1)
Health Levels:-0, -1, -1, -2, -2, -4, incapacitated, x3 death
Attacks:

Willpower:8

Essence:4
Personal Pool:20/20
Peripheral Pool:46/46
Other Pools:xx
Committed:xx

Bonus Points 22/22
Increase Ability (3pts): Dodge up to 5th dot
Increase Backgrounds (16pts): Increase Ally to 5th dot, Increase Henchmen to 5th dot, Increase Arsenal to 5th dot, Increase Intelligent Voidfigther to 5th dot
Increase Willpower (3pts): Increase willpower by 3 dots
Statitics for Orihalcum Phoenix (unique voidfigther)

Speed: 60/120 mph
Maneuverability: +S3 (Lore 2, Sail 2, Occult 2)
Endurance: Need powered by +5 essence core heartstone. Needs maintenance from every 20 hour of use. Repair 4.
Crew: 1/1
Cargo: 1 passenger or equivalent of cargo
Armor: 25L/30B (Hardness 12L/15B)
Health Levels: Ux10/Mx5/Cx4/Ix2/D
Integrated Artifacts
Solar Slicer: Speed 6, Accuracy +1, Damage 20L (piercing), Rate 1, Range 600. Each shot costs six motes. Each shot consists of wave beam which is 600 yards long and can be from two to fifty yards wide. Because of razor sharp structure of the beam it is considered piercing attack and it drops opposition's armor by -4. It is meant to clear cluster of enemies in single close range blast or hit massive targets several systems and blocks all once.
Long-Ranged Twin Lightning Ballista Cannons: Speed 6, Accuracy +2, Damage 25L, Rate 2, Range 1,500. Each shot costs three motes.
Nova Warheads: Speed 5, Accuracy +0, Damage 30A, Rate 1, Range 1,000. All ships within 100 yards of the initial point of detonation are damaged if their DV is lower than the pilots attack roll. Charging a nova warhead costs ten motes.
Intelligence: Orihalcum Phoenix houses a intelligence similar what is found in intelligent royal warstriders. Statistics in below;
Charisma3Perception3
Manipulation2Intelligence5
AppearancexWits2
Virtues
Compassion2Conviction2
Temperance2Valor3
Charms
Measure The Wind, 1m
Amethyst Awareness, 6m
Tracking, 5m
Essence Bite, 3m/scene
Uncanny Prowess, 2m
Donning Spiritual Armor, 5m/scene
Essence: 3  Motes: 30
Private Auspicious Relay Node: Works same as normal Auspicious Relay Node, expect it goes in separated wave length compared to other voidfigthers in Gunstar and so is more private. It's attended by chosen of battles who is under command/service of Raesha.
Celestial Resonance Engine: Unlike standard voidfigther the core of the voidfigther has been rebuild entirely to host a celestial core made from orihalcum sphere with moonsilver links towards starmetal chips which communicate with adamant core inside orihalcum sphere shell. Overall it provides 30 motes essence use for Vidovic's weapons and systems but powering none the charms. Thanks residing machine god familiar the ship can regenerate six motes in given hour independly without need to dock and recharge back in Autochton.
Environmental Shielding: A voidfighter gunship’s hull provides full protection against the hazards of exposure to hard vacuum. The ship is also capable of producing an unlimited supply of air, synthesizing it from Essence drawn out of its celestial core.
Integrated God-Machine Grid: The grid contains the installed machine god's charms which alchemical in nature. It has slot for total six charms which can be removed and replaced by other charms while ship is docked in dock bay and download needed programs use the charms. So far Raesha has not been able expand slots any further than this but it goes above average standard voidfigther. The qualifications for each charm is based on driver's own attributes than attributes of the machine god.
Background
Jay Jadestar is son of Cenjo Jadestar, a veteran dragon-blood soldier who served in Solar Deliberate army as scalelord in company known as Brilliant Blades. His mother was Tuya and they lived in Claslat. Jay also had elder sister, Vneya. Jay dreamed to become someday a soldier, but not to Solar Deliberate but race the stars like Gunstar Defense Line people did and hoped join their ranks soon and hoped to exalt like his father did. Cenjo died on duty when Jay was ten year old, from Brilliant Blades arrived Dylan Blade, the company's solar commander. Jay saw him near instantly start court and flirt with mother.....Jay did not like it but seeing mother happy instead crying was better deal. However relationship lasted a year, during that time Jay's mother and also oddly sister got odd bruises and both told Jay it was because of 'falling down the stairs' altough bruises appeared in odd spots and Jay did not see them even once fall down stairs in home.

Soon when mother saw sister had also bruises they started shout angrily on each other which resulted Jay's elder sister, back then 17 in age, leave home. Jay watched more bruises come to mother but she seemed happy somereason. Then one day Dylan came drunk and Jay's mother asked him to go outside but he refused and then Jay learned where she had got bruises.....Dylan beatting mother up! Dylan struck and mother did not defend herself, receive beatting and nasty words along with nastier activity following that. Jay tried interfere but mom tossled him up on his own room and locked the door so he could not get out and he was reduced to listen the lustful activity from mom's bedroom and sound of smacks from beatting.

But mom smiled after she got it and she made Jay angrily swear never tell anyone about it! However after year Dylan dumped mother...called her being worthless and being good lay and all that. Slut and so on. It crushed mother's self-worth, more so when her husband had died so recently and it made mother cry and after long silence hang herself on apartment. Because of law he was send to where his elder sister was....and discovered Dylan had been there and dumped her also and she had lot more bruises but instead doing suicide Vneya dreamed after on Dylan?! Jay thought somehow Dylan had turned his family mad and broken it inside! Dylan was Cenjo's commander and this is how Dylan treats widowed men's wives under his command?!

Jay, in age 12 sended complaint of this behavior to a alchemical champion to investigate and send complaint to higher bodies in Solar Deliberate. It was local news and it indeed reached where it was meant to go....but Dylan somehow with speaking about stress of his duties and other bullshit managed talk out from trial without any sentence nor punishment and Solar Deliberate left it at that! This experience overall made Jay loose faith on completely on Solar Deliberate and military in general. His view towards the so called 'heroes of Realm' becoming clouded with darkness. His sister worked as low paid waitress who got poked and picked up by solars and she demeaned herself to appease them and hoping attract someone 'nice' like Dylan and she did. Coming beaten or dumped up eventually but she kept trying!

Jay and his sister had break out when he was 17 when he had grown sick of her behavior and he left home, not see his sister again after that and then he became then wandering street thug, vagabond sort who did not anyway contribute for the grand war effort which everyone did.....becoming a outcaste inside the Gunstar. However he joined to small gang where he formed new circle of friends; Blood Dragons. They were mortals who fixed bikes and held illegal racing games and held betting contests for some viewers who watched races from private channel. In among them he found new purpose for his life and which he enjoyed; thrill of the race and more so as it was illegal! He got tattooed, learned ropes and how handle gun as occasion they had fights with other gang members. A small scale, short and quick skirmishes which were solved or figured out before alchemicals peacekeepers came over. Jay developed fierce hatred for Brilliant Blades, attacking them on sight whenever he could when they were in district. They were lunars, solars, sidereals and dragon-bloods who worked under Dylan. As more than few members of those units shared Dylan tendencies.

Jay then raced and lived in small poor apartment which was shared by the gang members, as they did not contribute to society they were denied any basic luxuries but they got enough money from gambling that they got by somewhat. But then when Jay was twenty they decided do a amazing shocking stunt to hold race in the Yugash! Whole gang involve in it! They held the races and they drove in Yugash, but they were caught off guard by sudden thought-ligthning from Autochton which happened outside normal pattern and it chased after them! The lightning started fry one by one the gang members and in desperation Jay wished go faster....faster....and faster. While driving top speed he cried for his gang member friends who died around him and he promised to live for them if he survives this....and on that thought he was then exalted. Struck by it he suddenly figured how dodge the lightning's in rapid grace and move quicker with his racing bike and he survived.

Loom of Fate detected it and he was soon tracked down by recruiter from The Academy of Celestial Refinement where his education will be held. Jay felt this was big change for him, but still he disliked solars in general and so he could not but laugh on the offer and irony of whole situation. But he joined the academy altough he was listed one most laziest and uncooperative students in there. If gifted student. When graduation eventually happened ten years later, they prepared grand banquet for him and even visit on the Malki archives in Sova to meet his earlier exalted incarnation. But he learned all solars will attend in banquet as it's tradition and so Dylan would be there.....and not wanting cause scene which he is sure to happen he skipped the whole dinner sneaking out the place and racing out with his bike and returning to slumier parts of Claslat! He was few solars ever in Realm history to skip the graduation dinner and ceremonies! The other expections were based on national emergencies or such giving reason ignore the tradition but he did so willingly and on purpose. This enraged many solars who had came to attend and disrupt them from their duties or their own plans.

Jay then became a wandering solar in Claslat, doing nothing to contribute on the Realm and holding the daring race stunts to get some food to get by while he slept in ruins or in unfinished buildings. Doing urban survival combined with basic pickpocketing to survive. He got caught dozen times red handed by alchemicals and dragon-bloods who grew disgusted that one Realm brightest stars, a solar, was living in such conditions. Jay had been offered nice apartment and room and food.....but he refused it. He did not live where he should be and where he got food but he continued live like he had before he had been recruited upon the academy! It baffled peacekeeper forces who got him caught on crimes.

However his behavior, strong dislike towards military people like Brilliant Blades, had drawn attention of Raesha, a female twilight solar who was brilliant engineer and weapon designer. She had researched his piloting skills were top notch, easily evade or run off from peacekeepers despite his vechile is outdated. He had little to no connections to any solars, nor apparent any grand ambitions for that matter and he had disliked to Gunstar Defense Line and Solar Deliberate Army. Raesha then contacted Jay and introduced him to her secret project....orihalcum Phoenix, a top of the art voidfigther designed specifically for celestials to use. She asked obligation and also eclipse reinforced oaths be silent about the project and in return Jay would get his long awaited dream come true; fly a voidfigther and battle enemies of Realm in space. But not being part of the dicky organizations but part as Raesha's private testing group which occasions cooperates with military but is not part of command structure (expects hers personally and she has enough influence and weight around to keep military out from her labs and her people). Jay agreed on the terms and so he became test pilot for Phoenix and during a day lasting meditation he formed link and connection to ship's AI which is called Radiant. Jay formed team with four other dragon-blood pilots who belonged to Raesha's staff and after several weeks of tests, adjustments the ships entered to one conflict zones to test the ship....and it left their target audience; Gunstar Defense Line military and folks in Realm slack jawed when they saw Phoenix in action. However part of the deal was for Jay work under a alias and not reveal his real name nor face while wearing full body helmed pilot suit. So he is known only by his code name; Goldhawk.

Rook Seidhr

Krule

Ok, right now I have a fairly good idea for my eclipse, still refining it, but this is a general idea.

Sapphire Wind

Caste: Eclipse
Motivation: To refine Authchithon Society into a single harmonious whole.

Deliberative Troubleshooter.

Favored(For sure): Melee, War, Performance,
Others (Possible, can only chose two, trying to decide on the best): Lore, Martial Arts, Presence, Occult, Investigation

society director, general, warrior, peacemaker to name a few of the things I'm going to be going for.. as a Warrior he seeks swift resolution to conflict, as a General to be a responsible and effective commander, as a Society Director to insure greater harmony in a society, as a peacemaker to bring harmony.

I've got quite a bit to work to chase down the specifics, but at the moment I'm thinking his exaltation occurred while trying to bring a serious argument between two voidfighter units that had gotten lethal.

Does this sound like a more workable concept?

Rook Seidhr

Krule, works for me. I'd recommend Presence and Investigation to fill out that concept, but that's my vision, not necessarily yours.

Rook Seidhr

These are the expressions of interest and character concepts I've heard so far (correct me if I've messed something up):

• Muse: Chosen of Serenity propagandist/MA
  • Malixe: Zenith Caste propagandist/?
  • avorae: Lunar planetary scout
  • Zaer Darkwail: Night Caste renegade voidfighter pilot
  • AndyZ: Dawn Caste voidstrider pilot for the GDL
  • Meliai: Twilight? Caste technician with ethical qualms
  • Krule: Eclipse Caste troubleshooter/peacemaker
  • Anon315: ?
  • Dracorion: Full Moon void-warrior for the GDL
  • Trystia: Lunar (No Moon w/Solar Bond 5?) with a beastman daughter
Zaer, I'm still preparing comments on your character background/sheet. I don't have detailed submissions from anyone else.

Ten players is about all I can handle, so I'm tentatively closed to new submissions.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I wait patiently when you post/PM comments about my charsheet :).

Krule

right now, I have most of the character sheet worked out, but I'm still ironing out the background. hope to post it today

Krule

As Male, usual clothing

As female, nude

Name: Sapphire Wind
Type: Solar
Caste: Eclipse
Motivation: To refine Autochthonian Society into a single harmonious whole. 
Intimacies: Autochthonian Society (Sense of Duty)
Lunar Mate (Reserved)
Dawn Circlemate (reserved)
Zenith Circlemate (reserved)
Twilight Circlemate - Via Li (Protective Affection, considers her adorable)
Night Circlemate (Reserved)
Sidereal Adviser (Reserved)
Venus - Maiden of Serenity (Adoration)
The Sisterhood of the Five Maidens (Respectful Idolization as the Perfect Ideal for a Solar Circle)
Niece(Parental Affection)
Responsibility of Power (Strong Belief)
Find Luna and Gaia (Strong Desire) 
Free the Tyrant Sun from His Enslavement (Wistful Desire - Uncertain if it's possible)
Anima: Sparkling colors of white and gold with Old Realm script with the words of serenity and harmony repeated over again and again
Anima Power:Eclipse Sanctioned Oath
Can Learn non-Solar Charms
Diplomatic Immunity?
Birthday: see Age
Height:5'10"
Weight: 176 lbs
Skin: Caucasian
Hair: White
Eyes:Pale Green
Style: See Pictures and Artifacts for Details. Clothing has blue, gold and silver colors predominant, clothing or lack there of created (or not created) by infinite resplendence amulet. 

NOTE: Amulet is Orichalcum and Moonsilver,
Orichalcum: Can create light designs like wings, or clothing out of pure light, adds +4 to appearance when used this way, but inhibits stealth.
Moonsilver: Can be used to create superior camouflage increasing stealth and disguise attempts when used in this manner.

Charsheet

Strength2  Charisma5  Perception2
Dexterity5Manipulation2Intelligence3
Stamina2Appearance4Wits2

Archery0Integrity1CraftX
Martial Arts0Performance5Investigation1
Melee5Presence5Lore3
Thrown0Resistance1Medicine0
War5Survival0Occult3

Athletics1Bureaucracy1
Awareness1Linguistics1
Dodge3Ride0
Larceny0Sail3
Stealth0Socialize5

Craft Invested dots
Air0
Earth0
Fire0
Water0
Wood0Magitech0

Specialties
Melee: Daikliaves +3
War: Strategy +1
War: Tactics +1
Performance: Sexual techniques+1

Languages:
Old Realm (Native)

Charms

Melee
First Melee Excellency, 1m/1die
Dipping Swallow Defense, 2m
Bulwark Stance, 5m
Heavenly Guardian Defense, 4m

War
Elegant Dance of Bow and Blade, Permanent (Special)
Dawn King's Strife, Permanent (Special)
Heroism-Encouraging Presence, 5m (Combat or Social) or 5m, 1 wp (Mass Combat)
Tiger Warrior Training, 10m, 2wp

Performance
First Performance Excellency, 1m/1die

Presence
Second Presence Excellency, 2m/1sux
Majestic Radiant Presence, 7m (2 sux on a willpower roll required to resist)

Socialize
2nd Socialize Excellency, 2m/1sux)
Wise-Eyed Courtier Method, 3m, 1wp
Understanding the Court, 20m, 1wp

Resistance
Ox-Body (Option 3), Permanent

Thaumaturgic Arts&Degrees
None (+0)

Sorcery
None, 0m

Backgrounds
Artifact 5 [15 pts: Orichalcum Reaper Daikliave(2), Orichalcum Heartstone Bracers(2), Elemental Core (Power:Stone of Gender Transformation) (3), Infinite Resplendence Amulet (Integrated - Orichalcum & Moonsilver) (4), Personal Voidfighter(4)]
Backing 3 (Solar Deliberative - See Class)
Class 5 (Rising Star of the Deliberative)
Connections 3 (Centropolis of Hadel)
Connections 1 (The Void Hunt)
Connections 1 (The Gunstar Defense Line)
Connections 1 (The Upright Soldier Military Academy)
Cult 3 (Worshiped as the Wind of Harmony)

Merits
None

Flaws
Code of Honor (Extremely Honest, unwilling to lie to anyone he does not consider an enemy) [+3]

Virtues
Compassion 3 Conviction 3
Temperance 3 Valor 2

Virtue Flaw:
Compassionate Martyrdom (Compassion Flaw)

Defense Values (dodge):
Physical:8 Mental:8
Soak:
7x/6x/A5 (unarmored 2x/1x)
Health Levels:
-0, -1, -1, -1, -2, -2, -2, -2, -4, incapacitated, x3 death
Attacks:

Reaper Daikliave - Speed 4, Accuracy 18, Damage +6L, Defense Value: 6 Rate 4, Attunement: 5

Willpower: 10
Essence: 4
Personal Pool: 22/22
Peripheral Pool:49/35(14+ Commited)
Other Pools:
Committed: 14 + (5 For Reaper Daikliave, 4 for Heartstone Bracers, 5 for Infinite Resplendence Amulet, Voidfighter - Special, varies)

Bonus Points 18/00
Abilities (4 pts): Raising Presence and Performance to 5
Specialties (1pt): Adding war specialties
Willpower (5 pts): Raising Willpower to 10
Backgrounds (2 pts): Raising Class to 5
3 points from Flaws
Backgrounds (3 pts): Add 2 points to connections,  Adding 1 point to virtues
Voidfighter Configuration

Most Common Configuration

• Sixth Dexterity Augmentation (Dexterity + Archery) [1 m base installation Cost]
  • First Dexterity Augmentation [1m base installation cost]*
  • Accelerated Response System - Dodge [1 m base Installation Cost]
  • Precalculated Evasion System [1m base Installation cost]
Voidfighter activation cost [1 mote]
Total Personal Mote Cost: 5
The following configuration is most common for his Voidfighter, it covers his weakness in Archery (And Dawn King's Strife allows him to apply his solar excellency to improve that effect) and gives him considerable defense potential when flying his voidfighter.  On the sail front, he has a bit of sail and is likely to learn more, but until he raises sail a bit more, and gains a sail excellency, the Dexterity Augmentation and dodging charms cover those lacks, leaving him to focus on the war front. 
Background
Born in the centropolis of Hadal, Sapphire Wind was raised to the concept of the responsibility of power, here at the heart of the Deliberative, he saw both the ideal upheld and it disgraced, but more often then not, he saw it upheld and he took away with him a deep of belief in responsibility of power.   He also saw the five maidens in passing at one point, and Venus, the maiden of Serenity, winked at him in passing.. creating a fasination with the maiden of serenity. 

Of course, as a mortal he was not all that powerful, but he did have a degree of influence within his own city, serving as an adjutant wherever he was needed.   His elder sister married during his 18th year and while he continued his life of service and excellence, she had a daughter when he was 20, this was to become a major transformation of his life a few years later, for in his 27 year, his parents, sister and her husband were killed in an industrial accident, leaving him the soul guardian of his seven year old niece.  He did the best he could with his new responsibility, but the situation created considerable stress and strain on his life.  He loved his niece, but he was not in the least bit prepared to be a parent, but he did his best, and continued to serve where he could best utilize his talents.  And he did the best to teach her as he could, and as she got older he encouraged her interest in the oligarchy, and has attempted to guide her training there, but upon his exaltation he has made her the Major Domo of his household within Hadal.

He continued to serve as he grew older, but while serving at the academy of the upright solder he found himself pushed to the limit, a number of dragon blooded trainees were fighting among themselves, and matters had grown extremely dangerous as the dragon blooded's anima's rose around them.  It was at this point he walked forward and began dressing them down for misusing their powers, speaking of the responsibility of power, calling them to live up to the great majesty and responsibility that their exaltation had given them.  If it hadn't been for what else occered at that moment, his speech might have been ignored, but the blazing aura of sparkling gold rose around him as he spoke, a adding a glorious majesty to his words, such that it is quoted in the Academy even today.

It took him several moments to understand what had happened, and being as he was so close to Hadal at the time, his life changed almost immediately, soon enough he was enrolled in the Academy of Celestial Refinement, and it didn't take them long to understand just how versatile this young solar seemed to be determined to become.   Soon enough he was encouraged to train in a number of ways that the elders at the academy believed would make him the most effective in the shortest time, he's something of a roving trouble shooter today, and has an unprecedented degree of backing from the Deliberative itself for such a young solar.  Warrior, Teacher, Speaker, Director, he shows significant capabilities all around.

Sapphire Wind believes lying is a refuge of the last resort that creates more problems then it solves, and something to be avoided in the long run, he will not lie to anyone he does not consider an enemy.  He believes in balance, work hard and party hard, he believes in responsibility, he has a strong convictions, but also a strong sense of mercy.   Sense exalting, he has gained a stone that has allowed him to shift genders, his previous exaltation was a woman, and he finds that he is disturbingly comfortable as a woman, or perhaps it should be, she finds herself disturbing comfortable as a man?  He/she is not sure what to make of that, but seeking balance in the matter has him/her spending a good bit of time as either... as a male, he's heterosexual, but he finds as a female he's bisexual, something else s/he is not sure the source of..

As a warrior Sapphire Wing prefers precision when required, mercy and harmony when possible, and wherever he has been sent, he brought a greater degree of serenity to the situation, when sent to deal with a matter of major disagreement between two Voidfighter units, he insured that several members of the wings ended up married and sworn to defend each other.  When sent to hunt with the Void Hunt, necessity required that she brring the swift resolution of death to the matter, even as she wept over the deaths that were required and granted mercy where she could.  Compassion married to Conviction, many have pointed to Sapphire Wind as the best expression of what a young solar can be, which would have created a degree of resentment, except that Sapphire Wind is such a likable individual... many folks say that to know him (or her if that's how they met her) is to love her(or him).

Zaer Darkwail

Krule, just a tip you can use a code reduce image size so no need hide it into spoiler if you want ;). Anyways after some PM's Jay Jadestar may not get approval (as ST has some difficulty how think fit him in). I may post the version I PM'ed so other folks can give inputs and advice. I have also PM'ed a version where story had been changed radically after he exalted (so he would not hate Gunstar Defense Line and is actually part of it and also part of secret Phoenix project). But he would headbutt with higher command often enough he would count as 'Starbuck'.

Krule

It works better that way, I could reduce the size, but I don't quite like the way the picture's crunch everything between them, so I like that way better.

As to Jay, however he works out, I'm willing to offer advice on easing him up a bit.. remember one thing about GSA.. the presence of the Alchemicals lowers the problems of the Great Curse, when the right caste is matched to the right caste (Orichalcum to Solar, Moonsilver to Lunar, etc) sense the solar deliberative is within the Centropolis of Hadal, an Orichalcum Alchemical city... they shouldn't be quite as bad as the Solar Deliberative got in the main storyline.

On a different note, reserving some of Sapphire's intimacies at the moment until I see some of the other pc's, which is why you see so many reserved slots, I'm pretty sure that he feels a degree of exasperated affection toward Jay as you describer him, something like the feelings one might have toward errant younger brother or cousin.

I also have some hopes for Sapphire Wind's Lunar mate to possess the Twin Faced Hero Knack, creating a even more confusing gender bending situation...

Meliai

If I might offer a suggestion, instead of having the images on opposite sides of your post stack them directly on top of one another and set their widths to the same value, say 500 or so. It'll look neater and solve the problem of the text getting smooshed between them.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Krule

It's a good suggestion, I'll fiddle with it to see if I can figure out how to manage it, may I ask how the Twilight is going?

Meliai

Almost there! I just got home from work, hoping to get her background finished up before I have to start dinner. All that's left character sheet wise is charms and half my bonus points.

[edit] OH! And I still have to pick an elemental core.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Krule

Nice.. on a different note, I realized my real problem with the two pictures is a lack of symmetry, which I am fixing with bit of editing, and some changes to the way I'm displaying the character sheet

Edit: Done... no spoilers no longer necessary, like it just fine as it now is.