[PF] Corruption of Champions Inspired Sandbox

Started by Warlock, January 06, 2015, 05:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warlock

You've journied long upon a narrow mountain path, each muscle in your body ache from exhaustion and cold, soon darkness will decend as the sun disappear over the horizon. A looming sense of doom burden your already heavy hearts, as snow falls with increasing fury and winds howl around you. Chosen or sacrifice, each year two from your duchy are fated to brave the dark portal and free yourself from the influence of demons, once a scourge upon your ancestral lands. Since the tradition's inception your lands have known peace, yet whispers in the shadows question the wiseness and need, perhaps you were among them, despite the truth you're facing uncertainty as you continue to trudge along the path.

The stench of sulpher and foul magic is carried through the fridgid air and grey smoke billows from an icey outcrop, signs you're close to the journey's end.  A sharp pain runs through your system, as the guards whom've accompanied you directs a blunt strike with their spears towards your exposed backs and forces you and your companions to stumble forward. An unnatural warm feeling begins to spread through your nether region, causing your sex to drool in anticipation. Unable to linger upon the lust building up inside, your legs betray you and you disapper into the cloud of smoke.

Your eyes flutter open, dim light slowly illuminating your cave-like surrounding and companions are in a similar confused state. Welcome to Mareth, champions....

A setting inspired by Fenoxo's Corruption of Champion, a game heavily featuring themes of transformation, corruption and smut also starring a particularly well-endowed wolf-morph named Urta. Knowledge of the original world of Mareth is not required and I've only used a basic skeleton that I've modeled the world upon.

I've worked with the world during the second half of December quite extensivly and establishing guidelines for expanding different items, areas and NPCs. While originally developed with solo play in mind, I believe it could work for a duo, possibly trio, campaign and would like to see what can come of it (made some allowances for NPC companions in vein with CoC's at the beginning). Despite the inital text, it's very much a Sandbox campaign and you're free to set your own personal goals after an inital period of exploration and general orientation.

Very much a work in-progress, with areas that remain completly blank and empty, and can possibly provide unforseen hiccups further down and slow planned additions. Yet it also allows for player ideas to be integrated as part of the world's ongoing development, which is something I'd like to see as its creator. An alglam of different people's ideas creates a much more interesting tales and settings (besides, I get to dump part of the workload on you xD).

Looking for 2-3 players.

Basic World and Setting Info:
-Areas are divided into Biomes. Your adventure will start in the Forest Biome, that connects to Deep Forest and Subterran Biomes. Currently only the Forest is in a ''complete'' state. The different areas are also fairly level dependent, so bewary during inital explorations of a new Biome.
-Travel through regular means exists in a sense, though is slower than the other option and means you'll miss several secrets. When going off the beaten path your emotions and thoughts influences your travel and destination more than speed and direction, once a location have been wisited you can easily return too it using this form of travel. Mareth exists on a flat plane, so time is equal everywhere, as opposed to our spherical Earth with timezones.
-Safe edible food is scarce and expensive. You start with 5 trail rations, use them well.
-There exists three hub cities in the world. First is a Tel'adre-like, neutral center and gathering place for different tribes, factions and races. Second is a darker place, what would be illegal elsewhere is here embraced and it reeks of demonic corruption. Third, you'll just have too find out about in-game.
-You'll have access to a relatively safe location early in your travels, provided you're able to find and open it.
-Mareth is in tumultous state, factions and powers greater than the PCs, at least initally, seek to expand and secure their power, with everyone else fighting tooth and nail over scraps and niches that are left. An outside threat is currently standing largly unopposed by the fractious Mareth, mercilessly conquring everything in their path.
-Dungeons exists in all biomes that provide a much greater threat than its surroundings, but also larger rewards and treasures. Dungeons within the Forest Biome are, Fey Court (6th level), Fort (8th level) and Lair of the Portal Master (??), rest are for you too find.
-The world have its own pantheon (very incomplete though), however you're free to worship any deity of your choice and characters are unaware of them at the start of the game (can provide any potential players the info, if asked for, here or elsewhere).

Character Creation:
-Starting Level: Gestalt 1//1, Medium Progression
-Allowed races: Core races only, alternate trait options are available
-Class: All allowed, no third party.
-All attributes start at 8 and you recieve 24 points to increase them in a 1:1 ratio with the highest being 16 before racial modifiers.
-HP per level: Full HD first level then 1/2HD (Rounding Down)+HD roll/2 (Rounding Up)+Con mod (i.e Barbarian: 6+1d12/2+Con or 6+1d6+Con).
-All Characters recieve 1 extra skillpoint that goes into a Craft or Profession or Perform skill of choice to represent previous work experience. In case of Perform it counts also as trained.
-2 Traits, max 1 Flaw for an extra trait. Can choose campaign traits that don't require interactions with a particular NPC, though because of their more powerful nature you can't gain an extra trait from choosing a flaw.
-No starting wealth, instead you choose a class kit, a simple weapon with one set of ammo if ranged, and >10gp clothes. You have that and what your class gives you, such as Spellbooks or Divine Symbol or Battered Guns.

-Description:
A suggestion is to keep it modular. Reference pictures are welcome, though I doubt they'll be accurate for too long.

-Personality:
Self-explanatory.

-Background:
You are a tribute to the portal, what defining events lead up to the moment you stepped through the portal and being chosen''. Your characters are from the Feudal Kingdom of Generic and as such most things and ideas are possible to include.

-Other:
Choose, or roll for, two of the following Bonds to help describe your inital relationship with the other Player Characters. If you have your own, feel free to suggest and I'll most likely approve it. Can be done after apps are selected and most likely require some delibiration between players.
Bonds:
1. __ helped me when I needed it the most and I want to return the favor.
2. I'm in awe of one of __'s skills and would like to learn that as well.
3. Bullied by __ during childhood, but we overcame it and are now close friends.
4. I owe __ money, and not sure if hir have forgotten it or not.
5. __ tells tall-tales that I love to listen to.
6. Never beaten __ in a particular game, but one day I will win.
7. Know a secret about __, that hir would never like to be made public.
8. I've never seen __ cry, one day I'd also like to become as strong as hir.
9. __ always tried to drag me on adventures.
10. Never got to know __, but maybe I can do so now.

A short On/Off list for your character would be helpful, or you can simply reference your own personal list.

Being a game of transformations, a short discussion about what you'd like to see and not see inflicted on your character together with the extent of any changes. I feel this is required so I know what items (also design them) and events to give you, how to handle them and what to avoid.

What is your favorite biome? If you can't decide or are sure, here are a few examples: Plains, Mountain, Cityscape, Beach, Desert, Tundra, Coralreef, Archipelago, Jungle, Boreal, Volcanic, Steppes.

You can create a sheet using Myth-weaver, Google Docs or other application, as long as its easily understandable.

If I've forgetten anything feel free to ask.

House Rules:
-Classes:
  -Ignore alignment restrictions and other fluff requirements for base classes, with the exception of the Divine casters who still must remain close to their gods and Paladins can't be evil, nor can Anti-paladins be good. A neutral Antipaladin could worship a good diety however.
  -Divine Casters are allowed to worship an ideal/ancestor/nature instead of gods, choose domains within reason.
  -May only advance one prestige class on either side of the gestalt leveling, but can continue advancing base classes on the otherside.

-Combat:
  -Natural 20s counts as critical hits that require no confirmation roll.
  -In case of Initiative tie, players go first and are allowed to choose order amongst themselves.
  -You can always place yourself behind in Initiative at the beginning of combat, though you’re locked once you’ve done so.
  -Lust: Renamed nonlethal damage
  -You're only able to use a limited number Natural Attacks gained from transformations, other sources funtion normally. (1-3: 3; 4-8: 4; 9-13: 5; 14-18: 6; 19-20: 7)

-Feats:
  -Dervish Dance: You have learned to turn speed into power, even with a heavier blade.
Prerequisites: Dexterity 13, Perform (Dance) 2 ranks
Benefit: When wielding a light weapon or Scimitar, you can use your Dexterity modifier instead of your Strength modifier on melee attack and damage rolls. You treat the light weapon or Scimitar as a one-handed piercing weapon for all feats and class abilities that require such a weapon (such as a duelist’s precise strike ability). The light weapon or Scimitar must be for a creature of your size. You cannot use this feat if you are carrying a weapon or shield in your off hand.

-Crane Style:
    -Crane Wing: You move with the speed and finesse of an avian hunter, your sweeping blocks and graceful motions allowing you to deflect melee attacks with ease.
Prerequisites: Crane Style, Dodge, Improved Unarmed Strike, base attack bonus +5 or monk level 5th.
Benefit: Once per round while using Crane Style, when you have at least one hand free and are either fighting defensively or using the total defense action, you can deflect one melee weapon attack that would normally hit you. You expend no action to deflect the attack, but you must be aware of it and not flat-footed. An attack so deflected deals no damage to you.

-Spring Attack: You can deftly move up to a foe, strike, and withdraw before he can react.
Prerequisites: Dex 13, Dodge, Mobility, base attack bonus +4
Benefit: As a full-round action, you can move up to your speed and make a single melee attack action without provoking any attacks of opportunity from the target of your attack. You can move both before and after the attack, but you must move at least 10 feet before the attack and the total distance that you move cannot be greater than your speed. You cannot use this ability to attack a foe that is adjacent to you at the start of your turn.
(This allow for stacking Spring Attack with for example Vital Strike)

-Weapon Finesse: Gone. All Light weapons (and natural weapons) along with the rapier can be used as per the feat description without needing to take it.

-Items:
   -Commonplace Guns: Guns are martial weapons. 25% Cost for ammo and early weapons, 75% cost for Advanced Weapons and ammo.
   -Merciful enchantment is renamed Lustful.
   -Ring of Sustenance? What is that you speak of? Same goes for similar items.

-Spells:
  -Create Food, Goodberry and similar spells do not exists. Create Water is an exception. Ancient artifacts, wands and scrolls might however be able to replicate them.
  -Teleport only allows you to teleport within your current biomes and connected. Greater Teleport have no such limitations.
  -Endure Elements is a 3rd level spell. Sun domain instead gains Sun Metal as a replacement.
  -Plane shift and similar spells are limited to the Etheral and Shadow Plane along with planes created by spells such as Create Deimplane.

-Skills:
  -Opposed Skill checks ties always favor the characters (If character vs character tie: highest modifer wins, as per 3.5 rules.)

Edit: I had to fix some word sallads.
Edit2: Create Water added as an exception.

Autocad

Rawr. Have my babies, or I'll have yours, whichever way floats your boat.

Delicious gestalt is delicious. Claiming interest while I think up exotic (and erotic) character concepts.

TheLoneHero

Ohhh, this looks cool! I'm interested as well. I haven't done pathfinder in a long time though, so I'll be looking some things up.

ExisD

Ohhh, very very interested. Though I don't know exactly what type of character I'd want to play right now.

Would custom flaws, that are in line power wise with existing ones, be something that you'd allow?

Warlock

Quote from: ExisD on January 06, 2015, 06:49:06 PM
Ohhh, very very interested. Though I don't know exactly what type of character I'd want to play right now.

Would custom flaws, that are in line power wise with existing ones, be something that you'd allow?

Don't see why not, go ahead and I'll take a look at it. Good idea.

OyabunKobold

Im interested I have a question tho... Are Sylph an allowed race or is it just the normal mumbo jumbo Elf dwarf gnome Frodo (erm halfling :P)

I use the D20 PFSRD so Im not 100% sure whats core race and whats not... the SRD likes to mix some things and seperate others >.<

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Warlock

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on January 06, 2015, 06:57:56 PM
Im interested I have a question tho... Are Sylph an allowed race or is it just the normal mumbo jumbo Elf dwarf gnome Frodo (erm halfling :P)

I use the D20 PFSRD so Im not 100% sure whats core race and whats not... the SRD likes to mix some things and seperate others >.<

Core races would be: Dwarf, Human, Hafling, Gnome, Half-Elf, Half-Orc, Elf.

I'll say no to the Sylph, part of the reason is I'd like to avoid using Outsider subtypes. I'm sorry, but I'll not budge on this one. You can however choose race specific archtypes, if you'd like.

+1 For LotR reference. :)

Edit: Feel like I should expand. You can't start as a Sylph, though you can gain traits related to Air elementals at a later stage. Hope that clear things up, somewhat.

OyabunKobold

well that definitely cleans up a good number of my options. Ill throw together a Mythweavers sheet later but heres what i got so far.

Name: M`asha
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Fighter (archer archtype) 1 // Rogue (Sniper Archtype) 1
Traits: Reactionary, Pragmatic Activator, Bastard
Flaws: Cruel
Ability spread: (including Human stat increase to dex) Str (14), Dex (16), Con (12), Int (10), Wis (14), Chr (8)
Equipment: Swashbucklers Kit, Explorers outfit, Weapon: Crossbow Heavy (bolts 10)

Starting Description:
M`asha appearance

Descriptive exerpt from CoC
You are a 5 foot 7 inch tall human, with a normal waistline and decently visible muscles. You are currently wearing hardy exploration clothes and using A crossbow as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. It has a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves. Your shoulder-length, brown hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have slender hips, and your incredibly tight, perky backside molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two perky breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch nipple. You could easily fill a B-cup bra.

You have a virgin, moist pussy, with a 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen.

You have one virgin butthole, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Personality: Shy: Shes usually quite shy around new people and a bit quiet and contemplative. This changes quicker though due to her confidence that allows her to open up to new people quicker.

Loyal: She puts her Friends and people she cares out first and foremost. Sometimes her friends get in danger and She worries about them constantly but shes never turned her back on them. Its the one trait about her that others would deem wholly pure.

Confident: M`asha though quiet and a bit shy at first is confident. She knows her limitations and knows just what she needs to do to overcome them eventually.

Tomboy: Shes a tomboy usually quite rough an tumble. She does wear skirts but at the same time she hangs out with the boys alot. She doesnt mind getting a bit dirty. she also likes other tomboys and even some girly girls tho the girly girls have to be quite special.

Cruel: shes quite cruel reveling in the pain of others she deems an enemy. She will go out of her way to bring more pain than is needed to such a person when given the chance.

Background: The town of Locksburgh a simple place of birth for our hero M`asha. Being born from a Wealthy tradesman and a entertainer after a night with a few too many ales caused her to get tossed out into the world a bastard. Illegitimate Swine who had to live off the land and fight tooth and nail for everything she ever got. She lied she stole she bribed and she survived gaining the skills of a hunter quite quickly that only served to increase her lot in life at a faster pace. Eventually she joined a competition as a child that sent her out to hunt for a beast to prove her strength. Being the youngest of the group people laughed and attempted to make her go home worried for her life but she scoffed at them all and a week later disappeared into the wilds to hunt. No one heard from her for days and thought her dead until one of the guards called out that someone or something was dragging a Massive Dire bear behind them. As she brought it to the gate the pelt dirty and torn from the trip she still proclaimed herself the best hunter of the competition and awaited her reward. People were so flabbergasted that she was able to do such a thing they thought her a daemon from beyond the portal and drove her out of town.

Homeless and alone she made her way back through the forest towards the land of promise. Her frail preteen body almost giving out on occasion but the fire in her eyes and the determination to succeed driving her forward evermore. Eventually her body did give out and she collapsed half dead already as she heard the sound of hoof and yells coming her way. she felt her frail battered body picked up and collapsed into the Nocturne of unconsciousness soon after. When she awoke bandaged clothed and fed she was given and offer. Join the Kings Militia, earn your place in life, become a better person. She took it and was quickly thrust into a hell that almost broke her. The training regimen had its perks though and soon she was faster. Soon she was ready.

During her service to the king she met a mage of meager standing but quickly fell for the nervous and stuttering boy as the world of magicks and spells fascinated her. More than once the mage found her in his workshop tinkering with potentially volatile potions and reading over books where the words inside held more power than could be fathomed. He feared for her and found her endearing as time went on. That was until she got her mission. Kill the man whom researches the dark magicks. Rid the world of him before he brings the Daemons from across the portal to our doorstep. The kind his ear held by an adviser of quite high holy standing deemed that all magick be it benign or maleficent was deemed unholy and to be eradicated. Her heart ached for the mage whom she had befriended and she left the employ of the Kings Militia her friend in toe as the again disappeared into the world. Panting and wheezing they made there way to the nearest safe haven a town that was run by Priests and holy women. where better to hide from the king than right under his nose. She lived off the donations given to her by such Men and women of the cloth assaulting and stealing from them to gain food and rent for herself and the mage.

Swearing off the faux spirits of man and woman whom had scant showings that they were even real they were eventually found out. Still pure as her magickal lover had yet overcome his nervousness around her she was bound and stripped left in the prison to rot along with her lover Until the day of his execution. She watched them draw and quarter him. Her eyes growing dark as they did so before she was given a choice. She could either Join him in death or she could be their sacrifice to the portal this year. The portal that had kept the daemons at bay for so many years. She spat at the judge and chose the portal. If she could not make her life here she could make it over the portal. Woe be to them if she ever returned for her vengeance would be swift and cruel.

Bonds: RNG = 5,9

On/off: See my On/off list... Should all be there

Transformations: Fox parts/cat parts/transition into being a herm/Air elemental parts/Dragon parts/Salamander parts(no I will not be wielding a large axe nor calling you my doofus :P)/Naga/lamia parts

Favorite biome: Volcanic or Desert

Posting format

M`asha, Female Human Sniper 1
Character Sheet
HP:11 (Current: 11)  AC: 13, touch: 13, flatfooted: 10
Fort:+3 Ref:+5 Will:+2

Statistical info

Combat: CMB: +3, CMD: 16, Move: 30 ft
Melee: unarmed +3 (1d3+2 x2)
Ranged: Heavy Crossbow +4 (1d10 19-20/x2 120ft 10bolts)
Buffs:
-Innate:
-Spells:
-Potions:
Debuffs:

This is where I post this is normal non speaking posting
This is how I talk isn't it lovely
This is how I think isn't it lovely

OOC
OOC goes here much wow many woot

Actions
Actions go here isnt it lovely?

Edit log
EDIT: Found me a pic that works out :D
EDIT 2: Added char sheet link to name
EDIT 3: Added Background
EDIT 4: Changed Trait
EDIT 5: Added Tranformation
EDIT 6: added CoC description Closes Character for Review as I feel finished with it.
EDIT 7: Fixed some typos made it easier to read
EDIT 8: another fix to make it easier on the eyes.
EDIT 9: Added in posting format (darn you spoiler tags scrunching it up)

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

ExisD

Here's what I've got so far. Thankfully most of the choices are pretty easy, but I'm still trying to figure out flaws for her.

Name: Caelina
Race: Halfling
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Ranger (Free Booter) 1 // Sorcerer (sylvan bloodline) 1
Traits: Lightning Rider, Arcane Temper
Flaws: TBD
Ability spread (including racial stat mods) Str (14), Dex (14), Con (10), Int (8), Wis (10), Cha (18)
Equipment: Sorcerer's kit, Explorer's outfit, Long Spear

Starting Description: Caelina is a wild looking, lightly tanned halfling woman with a curvaceous form. She shows off her large breasts and ass all of the time thanks to her choice of very skimpy clothiug. A mane of silver hair falls out behind her and hides her icy eyes.

Her companion is a black wolf with eyes as piercing as hers are.

Personality: While a very happy and helpful person, Caelina does have some issues stemming from two of her other major traits. She is very honest and loves to share what she enjoys.

Unfortunately, Caelina doesn't quite understand many things that people care about like permanent housing, covering themselves up, and why fucking animals skeeves a lot of people out. to her the first two are silly and the third is a sacred right that happens to be incredibly enjoyable.

She's very adept at surviving in the wild and dealing with animals or people when such things don't come up. While she prefers to be honest, she was a hunter who is familiar with deception.

Background: Caelina's tribe wandered the plains of the Generic country that she came from. They were a small, but very connected community. She barely remembers who her parents were as a result of this.

Early in her life she started suffering magical mishaps that were seen as a sign of being favored by their goddess. She practiced as often as she could to control them and become able to help everyone further. On the eve of her passage into adulthood she was rewarded. Her bonded companion, Uraf, arrived to celebrate the night with her.

From there she continued her training, riding him with the hunters and making sure that their prey was easy to catch through her spells. She grew more and more important to the hunters until the time to pick a champion came. Caelina volunteered herself, believing that she had the power to pull through and save everyone from the demons. They argued, but no one else had received a blessing in many years and those who had were getting too old to make the journey.

Bonds: TBD

On/off: I'm very happy with everything that happens to characters in the game, save some of the transformations that are detailed below.
Character ons: bestiality, large partners(physical size, cock size, breast size)

Transformations: Anything that leaves her remaining female and non-anthro. Particularly: demonic, breast expansion, fuckable nipples, pregnancy related things, wings. For Uraf, have fun.

Favorite biome: Desert or plains

OyabunKobold

there added in my char sheet as well the only thing possibly to change is the age when I get a reply if i should reroll it fudge it to 18 or keep as is Ill work on the background in full tomorrow. (aka after I sleep)

Warlock

Keep the characters coming, I feed of your creative juices!

Also sent out a few messages, hopefully answering some question.

Some more on transformative items, based upon your preferences and Ons/Off I'll fudge the die rolls to avoid certain outcomes, though there's still a largely random element to it. As you to continue exploring the world, you'll come across stronger items than those initally available and also methods to refine items so they become more predictable. You'll also be able to gain both an Aspect and Essence associated with a particular race or item, essentially a racial attribute bonus(or negative) to either Physical stats or Mental attributes, respectivly, and are stackable with your inital race bonuses but not others of the same kind.

While you can gain a potential unlimited amounts of natural attacks, such as tentacles or claws, you'll be limited in how many you can use in combat, refer to the Eidolon's table for maxium attacks, 3 at level 1. However other sources behave as normal. I'll see about adding it to my OP.

Zaer Darkwail

Can male characters apply here or is this female char only game?

Nazora

Is it possible for a modern and ordinary character to fall into Mareth? I'm thinking of making a character that would be nearly unprepared for the journey and would have to start from scratch. If not I will make a more useful character. I also may need help with a system game, but I can't resist this concept.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Warlock

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 07, 2015, 06:37:39 AM
Can male characters apply here or is this female char only game?

Males can apply, sure. Though, how long you'll be able to stay just male, or female, is up in the air. Should also be noted that I also accept LBTQ individuals, for anyone interested.

Quote from: Nazora on January 07, 2015, 06:39:23 AM
Is it possible for a modern and ordinary character to fall into Mareth? I'm thinking of making a character that would be nearly unprepared for the journey and would have to start from scratch. If not I will make a more useful character. I also may need help with a system game, but I can't resist this concept.

You'd all be from Generic Fantasy Land though nothing says that your character can't have been transported from our own world to that world, after which you were quickly chosen to enter the portal (Possibly because they thought you insane, speaking incomprehensible gibberish about cars, trains and internet :P ). There's an Army of Darkness wibe over the whole thing.

I mentioned bonds in my first post, and I'd like to have your characters at the very least know each other from the beginning. I approve of the concept, and appeals to my appetite for wierdness, so we can probably work something out.

I'll also help you get set-up with a character if you'd like and can suggest different build paths and options and let you decided what feels best for you. Send a PM or take it here in the thread, I'm sure other applicants would be willing to offer their opinion. A good place to start with Pathfinder would be d20pfsrd, contains rules and such for the game and is free to use.

Lockepick

I'm very much interested, and will try to get something up today!
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

VonDoom

Excuse me whilst I go down some Succubus Milk so I can have your children.

... by which I mean, woo, CoC! Definitely working up a character, the rules sound like it'll be a lot of fun. I actually had my own CoC RP request thread, so I have plenty on/off information to link to/paste.

Though a general question ... while I don't mind if others enjoy it, I very much other the demonic corruption with plenty monster girls thrown in over full furries.  Is that something that can be accommodated? If not I'll probably still apply, just good to know to mentally prepare myself. :D
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Warlock

Quote from: VonDoom on January 07, 2015, 07:54:06 AM
Excuse me whilst I go down some Succubus Milk so I can have your children.

... by which I mean, woo, CoC! Definitely working up a character, the rules sound like it'll be a lot of fun. I actually had my own CoC RP request thread, so I have plenty on/off information to link to/paste.

Though a general question ... while I don't mind if others enjoy it, I very much other the demonic corruption with plenty monster girls thrown in over full furries.  Is that something that can be accommodated? If not I'll probably still apply, just good to know to mentally prepare myself. :D

With you and Autocad, I'm on my way to start my own harem. Yay!

You'll be able to find both furries and monster girls within the world. I could definatly lean more heavily towards NPCs with human-like features that interact more specifically with you. Overall, I can't see any problem with accomodating for your tastes.

VonDoom

Great! ... and bloody hell, I need to pay more attention when posting from my phone. Other instead of prefer ... >_>

O&O

Kimmy

*Picks up character bound in silk ropes with a big TF me tag attached & hurls her in*

Can I just die now and go to heaven Mareth?

I'll have my character bound & written up shortly - I'll even throw in a free catapult aimed at the portal if it help!
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Dracorion

Name: Lanah
Class: Magus 1 // Barbarian
Traits: Magical Lineage (Shocking Grasp), Savant (Dance), Reactionary
Flaws: Fey-Taken
Ability spread (including racial stat mods) Str (12), Dex (16), Con (12), Int (14), Wis (8), Cha (10)
Equipment: Magus' kit, Explorer's outfit, Spellbook, Sickle

Starting Description: See picture. She's not modestly dressed, wearing thick boots and a short blue skirt, and a white tank top.

Personality: Lanah is very honest, lying usually doesn't occur to her. She's pretty down-to-earth and practical and direct, as well as reckless and confident, and craves adventure, though she wasn't crazy enough to actually volunteer to be thrown into the portal. Nevertheless, because of her experiences in the past she did have some excitement for it.

Background: Lanah lived peacefully in a normal village in the kingdom of Generic, until fey raided her hometown and kidnapped several young children and teenagers, herself included. The fey indentured their prizes in servitude, and Lanah was made a slave and experienced lots of menial labor... and was exposed to many lewd things that others would consider improper, as well as the basics of spellcasting.

Eventually though the fey were tracked down by soldiers and wiped out, and their slaves free. Though the craving for the pleasures she received remained in Lanah, and she took up a dangerous mercenary lifestyle to try and fill the void. She was tricked into taking a job transporting stolen goods and was caught, and subsequently offered up as tribute to go through the portal.

Bonds: TBD

On/off: I'm pretty okay with most things that can happen in Corruption of Champions, but in particular I enjoy large partners, bestiality, excessive sexual fluids, unusual cocks, and gangbangs.

Transformations: Anything that leaves her female or turns her into a futa, but I dislike more than two breasts or two cocks. Anthro or demonic transformations are okay, except for insectile features or a tail replacing her legs.

Favorite biome: Forest or plains.

VonDoom

Query: what happens to classes that get Weapon Finesse as a class feature? I'm thinking of taking Inspired Blade Swashbuckler on one side.

O&O

Warlock

Quote from: Dracorion on January 07, 2015, 08:35:04 AM
Name: Lanah
Class: Magus 1 // Barbarian
Traits: Magical Knack (Shocking Grasp), Savant (Dance), Reactionary
Flaws: Fey-Taken
Ability spread (including racial stat mods) Str (12), Dex (16), Con (12), Int (14), Wis (8), Cha (10)
Equipment: Magus' kit, Explorer's outfit, Spellbook, Scimitar

Scimitars are a martial weapon and not avialble at a start. I'll make a note of it however, and see about conveniently placing one in the hands of your enemies or another place (stone, maybe).

Quote from: Kimmy on January 07, 2015, 08:30:07 AM
*Picks up character bound in silk ropes with a big TF me tag attached & hurls her in*

Can I just die now and go to heaven Mareth?

I'll have my character bound & written up shortly - I'll even throw in a free catapult aimed at the portal if it help!

*Misses her mark and flies head first into the rocky cliffs, transforming her into a bloody stain of goup. Congratulations, you're now a slime girl.*
Couldn't help it. Sorry. xD

Quote from: VonDoom on January 07, 2015, 08:43:59 AM
Query: what happens to classes that get Weapon Finesse as a class feature? I'm thinking of taking Inspired Blade Swashbuckler on one side.

Nothing, since you already count as having it.

VonDoom

Well, of course, I figured they might get a replacement feature or something.

I'll have a first draft ready soonish. Typing up a bit on the side while at work already, so I should be able to get a finished profile fairly quickly once I'm back home.

O&O

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Dracorion on January 07, 2015, 08:35:04 AM
Traits: Magical Knack (Shocking Grasp), Savant (Dance), Reactionary

Not sure if you Mean Magical Knack here.

Magical Knacks buff is that it adds 2 CL to the Class (not the spell) its given to so long as said class does not Exceed the Total HD of your character. So Unless Magus isnt going to be leveled every time you go up a level then your Trait would be useless :x

I believe instead you might have been looking at this Trait.

Magical Lineage - Pick one spell when you choose this trait. When you apply metamagic feats to this spell that add at least 1 level to the spell, treat its actual level as 1 lower for determining the spell's final adjusted level.

Also slightly editing my sheet as my trait I had chosen was also mixed up with another that i meant to have :3

Kimmy

Quote from: Warlock on January 07, 2015, 09:04:32 AM
*Misses her mark and flies head first into the rocky cliffs, transforming her into a bloody stain of goup. Congratulations, you're now a slime girl.*
Couldn't help it. Sorry. xD

Total jiggle time now yes! *spins* I just need to figure out a second class... I wish Pathfinder had a D&D Scout/Skirmish class feature. Loved the idea that motion or dancing in combat could be a legitimate talent for avoiding blows and giving you that circular movement to hit hard as you dance about your opponent! Combat became a dance... And pretty combat would so suit this game. I want to play a Paladin

I'll put up what I have and you can have a gander. ^_^
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...