News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Slow evolving FxM

Started by TheirDirtySecret, December 03, 2010, 04:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheirDirtySecret

Personally, I like the idea of having a character falling in love. The slow build up of emotions that lead to more passionate and lust filled encounters is something I love. I also prefer to focus on the characters to begin with, rather than the plot. Establishing who they are, both physically and mentally, is a great way to get a story moving along, as you can write from their prompts, rather than storyboarding.

Now before I get into my main point of this, I should warn you - I am a writer, and sometimes I can get very long winded with my posts and/or descriptions. I like detail. I like to be able to picture the scene in my mind clearly.

I'm looking for someone to play a male character to my [naturally submissive] female. This will be human only, and for forum posting.

I'm not sure of the scenarios I'm after - maybe you could look and my O&O's and then PM me with suggestions. A few I do like though are the classics:

~ Arrogant boss of a company and his secretary.
~ Rockstar/Groupie
~ Teacher/Student

I have a character already in my mind, so just PM me with your thoughts and ideas and we can go from there  :-)