The Beast Below [M lf F, Fantasy, NC, Pathfinder]

Started by TheVillain, February 27, 2015, 11:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D12

I can already see she's going to get herself into trouble ;3
and not just because she can charge ahead 100ft (Charging is a special full-round action that allows you to move up to twice your speed...) and leave the rest of the party in the dust.

She's going to be regretting her lack of pants before the rest of can even see the monster!
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

MiraMirror

Where we're goin', we don't need no stinking pants!
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

D12

While it has long been my opinion that generic-fantasy-land has yet to invent the bra (as evidenced by Até's glorious cleavage) I do believe pants might be advisable for this particular adventure  :P
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Hexed

@D12  You're right. That is some glorious cleavage. :)

And sadly... There is no pants with her armor. Just a breastplate... yet it's the strongest of the medium armors. :D
She does have a loincloth though! And a cape. But hell if there's a picture of Rinpuu/Katt with anything below her waist beyond her leg wraps.

As for her charge... <.<  >.>  It's only 70ft not 100ft!  Medium armor cuts her 40ft move to 30. But her racial gives her +10ft on a charge.  Still, lets hope the spellcasters have some good ranged spells!

D12

Speaking as one of the spell casters, most of my spell's range tops out at 30ft.  :-\
Notable exception for my major nuke Acid Arrow which has a range of 520ft. (and deals 2d4 damage for two rounds  8-))

Although if Minoni is going to wear medium armor you might want to see if you can grab Endurance as a feat; or else you'll have to take your breastplate off every night to sleep. (in the nude) I don't know why but it takes a character 4 minutes to get into a Breastplate. (Lots of squishing in I guess)

Hexed

Wow... Spell range is low at low levels.

And hmm. Think I'll take that advice and swap Raging Vitality or whatever that feat was for Endurance. I'll just delay that feat tree or whatever it was because I sure as hell don't want to get caught with my armor off since she's already running around pants free.

Thanks D12!

D12

Not a problem Hexed.

Endurance will also help her stave off exhaustion, from all the 'exercise' she'll be getting.
It also makes it easier for you to hold your breath. In case something gets 'stuck' in your throat  ;)

MiraMirror

Liliette will deflect all "something"s that come the party's way, if she can help it!

D12

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on March 18, 2015, 10:25:49 PM
Liliette will deflect all "something"s that come the party's way, if she can help it!

Deflect them toward her. /teasing

TheVillain

• Kunoichi - Necropolitan Dread Necromancer - Concept
  • Etherealgirl - Elven Druid - Concept
  • kaynahotaling - Barbarian - Half Concept
  • Blinken - Swashbuckler - Sheet
  • Muse - Half Giantess Wilder - Sheet
  • Autocard - Elven Ranger - Sheet
  • Domjoe - Dwarf Warpriest - Sheet
  • ViperFang - Human Sorceress - Sheet
  • Uebelator - Halfling Rogue - Sheet
  • ThatOneShrroth - Half-Elf Warpriest - Sheet
  • D12 - Human Conjurer - Sheet
  • Tonberryshuffle - Interest
  • rikka - Human Monk - Sheet
  • Evael - Human Bard - Sheet
  • Hexed -Catfolk Barbarian - Sheet[/i]
Group Requests:
D12 - Shrroth
Viperfang - [Balanced]

Alright, poke everyone who doesn't have a sheet up. I'll be putting up group threads soon as I can make complete groups. Probably this weekend.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

DomJoe

D12

Busy picking us off one by one.
We should probably all sleep in a big pile.
For safety

Blinkin

"Whoever has her hand on my ass better move it or use it..." lol
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

D12

Ah to not be a caster and therefore not need eight hours of beauty rest each night... the things that you could get up to... *wistful sigh*

MiraMirror

Liliette the Master of Many Styles

I believe this is more or less done, for stats...I have 1,000 gold left to spend, and I can't really figure out what to buy. ;w; Halp?

D12

Your sheet isn't showing any mundane items Shrry. Are you running into battle without clothes on too?

As a general rule for my own characters you always want:

• Empty Bags
  • Some kind of Alcohol
(it's a bit of a tangent, but I've actually had my character's expensive whiskey save two lives, including her own, before.)
  • Food & Drink
  • Some non-currency form of wealth
(Até has decorative trim for her outfit, but jewelry, gemstones, silks or similar items also work)
  • A light source
  • A fire source
  • A dagger
(You never know when you'll need a knife)
  • a towel blanket

MiraMirror

Well, I wouldn't be penalized for being naked.... ^^

Fair enough, though, I shall update that tonight. .w.;

DomJoe

Quote from: D12 on March 20, 2015, 08:22:10 PM
Your sheet isn't showing any mundane items Shrry. Are you running into battle without clothes on too?

As a general rule for my own characters you always want:

• Empty Bags
  • Some kind of Alcohol
(it's a bit of a tangent, but I've actually had my character's expensive whiskey save two lives, including her own, before.)
  • Food & Drink
  • Some non-currency form of wealth
(Até has decorative trim for her outfit, but jewelry, gemstones, silks or similar items also work)
  • A light source
  • A fire source
  • A dagger
(You never know when you'll need a knife)
  • a towel blanket

I would personally add in rope to that list, if you have the carrying capacity for it.

D12

TheVillain

Just got slowed by real life drama. Thinking of throwing some groups together and poking for remaining sheets.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

D12

Quote from: TheVillain on March 28, 2015, 10:10:38 AM
Just got slowed by real life drama. Thinking of throwing some groups together and poking for remaining sheets.

It's groovy, real life always takes precedence.

I actually took the downtime to migrate my character to one of MW's New Pathfinder Sheets I think this'll be the one I use/update.   

TheVillain

Last sheets coming in, groups will be up as soon as I get some confirmation on something.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

TheVillain

Now, for some groups. Start a group chat among yourself and then being me in when everyone's checked in and ready.

Group 1 -

• ThatOneShrroth - Half-Elf Warpriest - Sheet
  • D12 - Human Conjurer - Sheet
  • Hexed -Catfolk Barbarian - Sheet
  • Uebelator - Halfling Rogue - Sheet

Group 2 -

• rikka - Human Monk - Sheet
  • Autocard - Elven Ranger - Sheet
  • Domjoe - Dwarf Warpriest - Sheet
  • ViperFang - Human Sorceress - Sheet

Group 3 -

• kaynahotaling - Barbarian - Half Concept
  • Blinken - Swashbuckler - Sheet
  • Muse - Half Giantess Wilder - Sheet
  • Tonberryshuffle - Interest
  • Evael - Human Bard - Sheet