song of ice and fire: to keep the throne (Interest check)

Started by azzmeister89, May 08, 2015, 02:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

So as we all well know everyone is being a little bit mind fucked as to when we will get an end to the story. The way I figure, we can come up with our own ending.

The idea of this game is to write a story set several decades after the events of the story that George R R Martin so generously wrote for us.

who one the war and which houses sit in which castles can be discussed in here once we gather interest. It will be set in Kings landing and mainly the court in the red keep.

anyone game?

RedEve

Moderate interest, depending on what the story would focus on.  :-)

The usual intrigue for the throne? Rebellion brewing? Some outside threat looming again?

If we are to play, I think I would be interested in playing a Dornishwoman, likely a baseborn daughter of the current lord of one of the bigger Dornish houses.
Either House Dayne or House Blackmont, likely.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Heartsink

I'll be sounding pessimist, but I don't know anyone's going to agree on who will win the war XD far too many different possibilities and opinions

though anything ASOIAF related interests me ofc

azzmeister89

Well we can always go with majority votes on who is where.
as for the main story it can be a mix of all three, the more characters we have the more stories overlapping we can have so it may end up along the lines of twins from the newly formed house Targeryan fighting whilst highgarden is rebelling and a Tyroshi warlord has bought the golden company to conqure westerns.

The possibilities are endless, we just need to flesh out the games past.