I have the panties...

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

*stomps her foot because she has no panties and while he's laughing at her steals them back*

CaptainErotica

*offers to trade her his boxers for the panties. Then while she's distracted by the scenery steals the panties.

Beguile's Mistress

*He's distracted, too, and who wouldn't be?  While he puts his eyes back in his head I take the panties*

CaptainErotica

you know what we should just kiss and make up. Moves in for the kiss and holds it long enough to grab the panties from her.

Beguile's Mistress

*oh my, yes.  He holds that kiss and I let him think that I'm enjoying it.  (I am a little but he doesn't need to know that.)  I also let him think he has the panties*

luna146

*opens up a pit below you* Now I have the panties

Misery

Would have taken the panties but got distracted at the bouncing and missed the opportunity.
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Beguile's Mistress

*snuck back in very late and took the panties - paused to watch luna146 and pat misery00 on the arm before leaving"

CaptainErotica

Bungee Jumps down from the ceiling and snatches the panties before slingshoting back up into the air.  "Whee!!!"

Beguile's Mistress

*bungee jumping can be hazardous - what goes up must come down - and when you do I grab the panties and run for my life*

CaptainErotica

*Hops in a Taxi* "Follow that broad! *As the taxi passes you i stick my arm out and swipe the panties. Now I have the panties.

Sora

*is the taxi driver* Think again! *swipes the panties and bails*
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

Beguile's Mistress

Not so quick, cute one.  I've got them now.

Callista

Calls Mistress's cell phone and tells her she won 25 thousand dollars!!!!   She jumps up and down, drops the panties, swooop, I gots 'em!

Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

CaptainErotica

*Offers up Nathan Fillon (Mal), as a sacrifice to Pleasurable and while she is sucking him dry, runs off with the panties.*

Beguile's Mistress

trips JustRob as he runs by and takes the panties (he should have been watching where he was going instead of what Pleasurable was doing)

hides them in my clothes and, laughing, runs away

Sora

There's a lot of God-modding going on in this thread.

*by her own power, and without informing anyone else what they were doing, she has the panties*
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

Beguile's Mistress

*twirls the panties on her finger and walks away*

Callista

Ugh dirty tricks!!! 

Does a drive by and snatches them from the Mistress's hand,  I...have....the ....panties
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Beguile's Mistress

Two sets of mysterious eyes collide and before you can look away -

na na na na na na - I've got the panties!

Callista

Waits till you are sleeping and yanks them away!!  Woooo Hooooo
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

CaptainErotica

Offers to trade his lips for the panties.

Callista

*Whines and hands them over*

When I get what I want I snatch them back !!!
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Beguile's Mistress

But you'll have to get them from me!

*walks away whistling "Catch Me if You Can"*

CaptainErotica

Catches her in a big glass jar and happily takes the panties before tapping on the glass.

"hi there."...."Mommy can I keep her?"